Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,601 members, 7,895,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Looking For Ways To Quit Smoking Weed? Please Read This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looking For Ways To Quit Smoking Weed? Please Read This (1176 Views)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Help! How Can I Quit Smoking Weed? / Secondary Schoolgirls Caught Smoking Weed In Class [watch ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Ways To Quit Smoking Weed? Please Read This by GraveMan(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hello My Fellow Stoners Have You Bn Battling With How You Could Stop Smoking Weed And Drugs Well This Thread Is For You..
I Am Sammy I Started Smoking Weed Since 2008 At A Very Tender Age. I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The Kush, I Never Felt Remorse About Drugs.. As The Year Passed I Indulge In Hard Drugs Like Crack, Ref, Swif Etc. I Got High One Day And I Reason To Quit Drug And Smoking Bcuz I Dont Feel Like Doing Drugs Again.
So I Followed These Steps Which God Have Been Assisting Me..
Step 1- DETERMINATION
Since That Night I Got High And I Decided Not To Drug, Weed Again I Made A Determination By Destroying Every Weed And Drugs I Have With Me. I Make Sure I Dont Have Any Weed With Me. Do Its Not Easy But You Gotta Try

Step 2- DEASSOCIATE FROM OTHER STONERS
The Next Thing I Did Was That I Stop Walking With Those Niggaz And Niggress That We Commit The Shit Together.. I Went As Far As Blacklisting Their Contacts. I Stop Contacting Them. I Rather
Spend Time With My Family Or Friends That Doesnt Smoke
Re: Looking For Ways To Quit Smoking Weed? Please Read This by GraveMan(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Step 3- DO AWAY WITH STUFFS THAT CAN ATTRACT YOU
As For Me I Make Sure I Delected Every Kush Images On Ma Phone. I Delected Every Song With Drug Contents. Eg Wizkhalifa * Snooplion French Inhale.

Step 4- Consider Yourself Being Hospitalise
Another Thing I Always Imagine Myself Lying In The Sick Bed As A Result Of Drug Consumption. Weed Can Cause Several Damages To The Body. It Can Damage Your Intestine

Step 5- Consider Youself Being Arrested By Ambode Task Force Team
The Way Lagos State Is Bursting People Who Indulge In Drug Is Alarminh, Imagine Yo Went To Your Dealer To Buy Weed And You Get Caught By This Task Force Team Or NDLEA. Bro Na Prison You Go Die Ni Or U Pay 100k Wey U Buy Weed #50

Step 6- Pray To God
I Always Put It In My Prayers That God Shud Help Me Stop.
These Are The Steps That Help Me Quit Weed And Drug Am Sure It Will Work Well For U Too

Re: Looking For Ways To Quit Smoking Weed? Please Read This by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hello bro

Did you succeed?
Re: Looking For Ways To Quit Smoking Weed? Please Read This by GucciCat(m): 6:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Dude, this is really cool advice. I used to have a strong addiction to smoking. I started smoking in my first year at the university and this lasted for over ten years. At first, such advice even helped me a little, but after a while I started smoking again .. I constantly felt bad, I had a headache, and it was also difficult to breathe. I looked for help in various forums, but everywhere there were the same type of advice that did not help me. When I shared this problem with my friend, he advised me to visit https://quitmarijuana.org/ . This turned out to be very helpful to me. On this site I found a huge number of articles on smoking, as well as tips on how to quit smoking. I'm sure this site can help you. Good luck !!
Re: Looking For Ways To Quit Smoking Weed? Please Read This by Octopus3000: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2020
GucciCat:
Dude, this is really cool advice. I used to have a strong addiction to smoking. I started smoking in my first year at the university and this lasted for over ten years. At first, such advice even helped me a little, but after a while I started smoking again .. I constantly felt bad, I had a headache, and it was also difficult to breathe. I looked for help in various forums, but everywhere there were the same type of advice that did not help me. When I shared this problem with my friend, he advised me to visit https://quitmarijuana.org/ . This turned out to be very helpful to me. On this site I found a huge number of articles on smoking, as well as tips on how to quit smoking. I'm sure this site can help you. Good luck !!
I had an almost similar situation but it had ended not as well as yours

(1) (Reply)

A Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business Venture. Enter Here / Trading Ferrari For A Girlfriend / She Asked Me If I Would Date Her!!-boy Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.