Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,727 members, 7,938,256 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (58108 Views)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. / Should I Hit On This Married Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by MTKbudapest(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Married men & their wahala... grin
Good thing, i never bump with these type of men yet...

And you are just about to grin
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by morereb10: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
lol

actually is not a lie if you check very well

honetly

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by QueenSekxy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
any girl that's aware that her man is married and yet still can't withdraw from the relationship no matter what he said to her is a husband snatcher.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by BiafraIShere(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
MONEY!
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by inotice: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
erm
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Safiaa(f): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
ireke:
I swear I have never and will never use any of those lines. I am pretty honest about it, I don't even lie that I want to be your friend.

I tell them straight up - I am married with kids. I'm not looking for a wife and I don't do girlfriend or mistress runs. I'm just looking for friends with benefits. We just take care of each other in different ways.

Generally, You don't have to hope into bed or get down with me but don't form for me either. Don't tell me to go and meet my wife for sex when you won't go and meet your boyfriends or parents for your wants. I can supply your needs if I see that you are truly in need but as a matter of principle I leave girls alone when I am helping them financially. I feel like I'm getting paid for something I should just do for God.

Why am I saying this self? Guess I'm bored
Why go through the stress? Stay faithful.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Justdare: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Confirmed grin
Awon oloriburuku
Oro yi abi o mi?
One of us hurt you in the past? Awwww angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by FTrebirth(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
9 lies? naaaah!

men tell more than 9 x 9 lies to get their phallus deep in the pussy. the only difference is that the way gbenga would present his lies might be different from the way emeka would tell his own. but at the end of the day, most of these lies will soak in because most women have porous brains no matter the level of their education and experience.

men lie a lot! even lai mohammed is a man. sad

3 Likes

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by MTKbudapest(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
When i'm married am gonna use these lies.
Just like lie muhammed
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
MTKbudapest:

And you are just about to grin

Aaahyay!

Abeeeg, its ok to talk with a married guy but not having sexual or intimate feelings with any of them ...im not interested..
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by honourhim: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Married men are all over, roaming and deceiving ladies everywhere.

No, don’t get me wrong, I am a married man but I tell you this for free; we are the most devious and malicious creatures to ever walk this earth. A married man will lie to you without batling a lid to hit on you and eventually win your heart.

Here are 9 lies married men use to hit on you:

1. I am not happy in my marriage.

This is the topmost lie that men lie to woo naive girls into dating them. If he is not happy he should leave, not bringing a sob story to make you swallow the line and hook up. My sister, if he is unhappy you are not his happiness either – abort mission.

2. I will leave her.

You have heard this statement a thousand times from married men. He says he is fed up with his wife and will leave her for you. It’s a lie!

3. I am with her for the sake of the kids.

You’ve already heard this comment gazillion time. He will lie that he is with the wife for the sake of the kids while in the real sense, they are very happily married. Visit his social media accounts and you’ll be met by pictures of a perfect family.

4. I don’t love her.

This is a line that most married men are fond of using. If he doesn’t love her what makes you think he will love you? Wake up girl, he just wants to slide you to the sack!

5. I will marry you.

What makes you believe that he will leave his wife for you? Married men use this lie to lure you into accepting his demands knowing very well that he will never leave his wife for you. The only way to avoid this is to avoid him.

6. We separated just recently.

He will lie to you that he just separated with his wife and they are just co-parenting. He will continue lying to you that he may even consider you the second mother of his kids. Really? Do you buy such crap? I don’t think so.

7. She is not as beautiful as you.

No one hates to be told that they are beautiful, but using this lie to get you is just lame. Everyone is beautiful in their own ways. Sweetie he is just making you feel good so that you fall into his trap head first.

8. We don’t even sleep in the same bed.

This is a lie married men will tell you to make you believe that they are not even sleeping with their wives. He will lie to you that the last time they slept together was before the new millennium. He is lying. Stay woke.

9. I will move out.

He will lie to you that he will find a place for you and leave his matrimonial home. Men use this lie to make you feel that he is more interested in making a future with you. It’s a lie, be wise.

https://otownloaded.net/ladies-stay-woke-here-are-9-lies-married-men-use-all-the-time-to-hit-on-women/

So you engage in this type of stupld talk just to win a woman? Quite a pity.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Why go throught the stress? Stay faithful.
Safiaa:
I agree oh

If na ashewo life you want to live, it's your life. What's my busines? Nigerians are too concerned about the wrong thing.

Follow your advice.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by bentlywills(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chybeibe:
She denies me sex

I didn't want to marry her, they forced me.

She nags a lot.

She is far away and I am lonely.

All these might be true
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by oscallins(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Some people can spoil other peoples market for Africa
y am i even bothering ma self
gals of dis days has no time for small hansom boys, instead they ar after married men like us who ar pocketsome
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by FTrebirth(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Blackfyre:

Follow your advice.

sherlock holmes! cheesy
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by EYIBLESSN(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Confirmed grin Awon oloriburuku

Victim ?
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by FFA: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
no 9 made me laugh in Spanish

Move out ko move out ni

Ask him if he has paid the rent where he is presently living.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Most ladies recognize all these lies but as long as their needs are being provided then they dont give a fuvk.

It's a matter of you scratch my back, I scratch yours

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by teflonjake(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
9jvirgin:
Let he who has not sinned be the first to cast a stone.

Rock fall on you....

I'm not married

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by dojnr4real: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Even though I didn't read through, I strongly believed taken her back will cause Femi more harm than good.. Walk away jawe.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by inotice: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
if ladies stop yielding to these lies, i tell you life will be difficult.let them keep up with their mumu.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Olababymee: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
ireke:
I swear I have never and will never use any of those lines. I am pretty honest about it, I don't even lie that I want to be your friend.

I tell them straight up - I am married with kids. I'm not looking for a wife and I don't do girlfriend or mistress runs. I'm just looking for friends with benefits. We just take care of each other in different ways.

Generally, You don't have to hope into bed or get down with me but don't form for me either. Don't tell me to go and meet my wife for sex when you won't go and meet your boyfriends or parents for your wants. I can supply your needs if I see that you are truly in need but as a matter of principle I leave girls alone when I am helping them financially. I feel like I'm getting paid for something I should just do for God.

Why am I saying this self? Guess I'm bored

I hope you won't take offense if your wife does same. What is good for the goose ........
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by jibolarazor(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Confirmed grin
Awon oloriburuku

Ode. Won ti lu e ni jibiti ara ni?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by MTKbudapest(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Aaahyay!

Abeeeg, its ok to talk with a married guy but not having sexual or intimate feelings with any of them ...im not interested..

today you are not interested but tomorrow you will say they are the best that they know how to take care of girls.

Anyways i'm not married but when i do am not going to bleep around.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Safiaa(f): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Blackfyre:

Follow your advice.
Its his life. If he wants to Bleep, he's going to do it and im not judging nor condemning, it's not affecting me. Im simply asking why he's stressing himself?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by baslone: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
CEEcey:
Most ladies recognize all these lies but as long as their needs are being provided then they dont give a fuvk.

True!

In 2017? Do married men still go through so much effort to hit a chick? I doubt it unless he is a broke n.igga!

3 Likes

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Women love lies. It is like credit alert to them.Tell them the truth and you are doomed.

that ma nigga u are right on point
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by inotice: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
CEEcey:

provision of her needs = fvck me as you like.meaning most ladies are prostitutes.authored by a lady.for reference purpose check Ceecey.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Tonero231: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'm still looking for the truth in this post, though some men would go with this line, but its all bullshit.
Straight up truth is always the best once you are financially capable. And it saves lots of stress
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Ambitionsway: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
we don't even kiss, the only time i kissed her was on our wedding day.
she isn't a wife material
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Its his life. If he wants to Bleep, he's going to do it and im not judging nor condemning, it's not affecting me. Im simply asking why he's stressing himself?

I did not see any clause to your "mind your business".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.