Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,398 members, 7,978,264 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:06 AM

She Is Not In Love With My Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not In Love With My Brother (535 Views)

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not In Love With My Brother by ORAGBON(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good day ma.

My brother is in love with a lady who is not in love with him. The lady has made it clear that she is not in love with him but he says he will not leave her alone. The lady in question does not look like someone who is ready to settle down. Frankly, she looks appears like one who is wants to eat her cake and have it. She likes to hang around with my brother and other guys, I feel she might break my brother’s heart. Myself and my other siblings have left Gary to his foolishness but recently, while watching a movie, a nollywood movie is, it occurred to me that my brother may be under a spell and he is unaware of it. Ma,could this be possible? If yes, how can the family help our brother…. He spends alot of money on this lady. Your advice and that of your commenters will be highly appreciated.

God bless

Geraldine

Source:www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: She Is Not In Love With My Brother by tayo60(f): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Start praying for him o may be he has been eaten efo.
Re: She Is Not In Love With My Brother by ORAGBON(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Do you still believe in spell?
tayo60:
Start praying for him o may be he has been eaten efo.
Re: She Is Not In Love With My Brother by IAMSASHY(f): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
undecided ntin like spell, u guys shud let hm b, he jst likes d lady and mayb she might luv hm bak later. It took me 3years+ to luv for d very first time. Nt evrybody easily falls in Luv dat fast. His life, his business, his choice
Re: She Is Not In Love With My Brother by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy

Its very seldom to find a man that will love u &
cherish u dearly..

This generation is something else.. embarassed
Re: She Is Not In Love With My Brother by izaray(f): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
shocked shocked

Leave him alone, overtaking is allowed, he may still over take and win the lady's heart later. And if eventually his heart broken along d the way, he will still bear d pains alone...So face front. cheesy cheesy
Re: She Is Not In Love With My Brother by muller101(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Which spell. Carry pestle knack am for head the thing for scatter

(1) (Reply)

The Grass Is Green......beautiful / What Should I Do? / Bedroom Secret To Every Week Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.