Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Who Do You Think Is Hotter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Do You Think Is Hotter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel (992 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" / Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man / Moyo Lawal Vs Moesha Boduong: Who Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is Hotter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel by khije(f): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
This argument has been on and on between me and my friends plss i want you guys to help us judge. What do you think [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Who Do You Think Is Hotter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel by AntiWailer: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is my judgement :

All of una need job.

Oya kneel down.

Place ur right hand on your head and the left hand on the Nairaland logo on your phone or PC.

Oya using u as point of contact for your other jobless friends.

Moni ke she werey wo inu Ogo yin

Koribeee !!! Ashe oorun gun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Hotter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel by labanj1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Na Hell Fire hot pass. hehe.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Hotter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel by Tamarapetty(f): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
somebody call the popo on fiona grin .

both are hot in their own way

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Skales At Banky W And Adesua Etomi White Wedding / Rapper Cardi B Cries Out For Loss Of Vision, Over Lack Of Sex For 13 Days / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.