Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,741 members, 7,965,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:11 PM

‘”women Have No Right To Hit Men” — Niniola Shares Thoughts On Domestic Violence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘”women Have No Right To Hit Men” — Niniola Shares Thoughts On Domestic Violence (531 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me / Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events / Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘”women Have No Right To Hit Men” — Niniola Shares Thoughts On Domestic Violence by Craigbrown4076: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Singer, Niniola has just shared her thoughts on the the rising cases of domestic violence in the country.
According to the singer;

“Let’s come together and love ourselves. If you love your neighbour like you love yourself, you will not hurt the other person so, let the men control themselves and not hit woman and also let the women, also learn to avoid being in such situations, basically. but men its not good to hit your partner.

I have heard of situation it’s the woman hitting the man, you don’t have a right to do so, let’s respect ourselves.”

http://www.talkturner.com/2017/11/women-have-no-right-to-hit-men-niniola.html
Re: ‘”women Have No Right To Hit Men” — Niniola Shares Thoughts On Domestic Violence by Theyveedo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
I support grin
Re: ‘”women Have No Right To Hit Men” — Niniola Shares Thoughts On Domestic Violence by Craigbrown4076: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Theyveedo:
I support grin

grin grin grin
Yessoo... Fully!
Re: ‘”women Have No Right To Hit Men” — Niniola Shares Thoughts On Domestic Violence by Lalas247(f): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
undecided

No one should hit their significant other, male or female

like it’s women that started hitting men sad .. she should be advising both sexes...
Re: ‘”women Have No Right To Hit Men” — Niniola Shares Thoughts On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lalas247:
undecided

No one should hit their significant other, male or female

like it’s women that started hitting men sad .. she should be advising both sexes...
HAVE YOU EVER BEATEN A GUY BEFORE

(1) (Reply)

Latest News: Wizkid, Davido, Renew Rivalry At COSON Awards / Moment Female Fan At Drake's Show Took Off Her Big Bra & Threw It At Him / See Reason Why Bobrisky Was Arrested!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.