Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:39 AM

Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) (74424 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / My Experience At The Jos Wildlife Park (photos) / The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by toprealman: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Some of you rush to comment without comprehension just to sound intelligent.

I am talking about discovering that those two lions in Kenya were gay and not general animal/lion sexual behavioural pattern.
Time and chance brah.......you have brain cells, engage them.
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by valinno(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is serious,na Obama's hand,gay animals started in his home country

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Mryacks: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Am I the only one or has 2017 truly been a year of unusual and weird news undecided

I am afraid it might even get worse next year..
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by chloride6: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
It has been proven that homosexuality is a perfectly natural phenomenon exhibited by even animals and plants alike for over 100 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_v._Texas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
dingbang:
I just can't believe animals show gay tendencies
The fire flies that light up the night are males that are just trying to attracts females. But it is on record that once in a while a male fire fly attracts another male with his light. Not in support of gays, just letting you know the world is much more bigger than you think.

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Doctormarvin(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
They should be isolated and studied...if the behavior should continue,its possible offspring may exhibit same behavior thus endangering preservation of species

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by LordAdam16: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
abbeyty:
can't believe a lot of people are looking at this right now. we are going to see gay fish very soon, this world don turn upside down

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior#Fish

There you go.

Nothing is happening to the world. We are only just discovering things that've always existed.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
please shift make I faint!!!!
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by iswallker(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
This shows how we as Africans don't research or study our environment to improve or make it better.

These lions have been in Kenya for some years or months, yet no one there observed they were gay till a London photographer came visiting (probably for some days) and made the discovery. For those claiming Mungo Park did not discover River Niger, can you see your lives?

Some of you rush to comment without comprehension just to sound intelligent.

I am talking about discovering that those two lions in Kenya were gay and not general animal/lion sexual behavioural pattern.

Animals generally show intimacy to same sex. Nothing like gay.. Stupid folks...

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by LORDofODDS(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
am not suprised, caugth my 2 male dogs doing mouth action
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by LordAdam16: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Doctormarvin:
They should be isolated and studied...if the behavior should continue,its possible offspring may exhibit same behavior thus endangering preservation of species

In virtually all instance of homosexual behavior in animals, it hasn't ever endangered preservation. Homosexual penguins--Roy and Silo--hatched and cared for the eggs they were given. And even then, homosexuality only occurs within a minor subset of any animal population.

While you're thinking about it endangering preservation, have you thought about it as one of nature's ways of controlling population growth?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by KunmiHuston(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wtf did I just read?
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Updatenow: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
I have come to a conclusion that this act is a natural occurance, i once witnessed a big male salah ram climbing another of its size at FHA kubwa FCT...the shepards were now being vigilant to stop the act because of the attention and emberasment the act got.

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
valinno:
This is serious,na Obama's hand,gay animals started in his home country

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Doctormarvin(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
LordAdam16:

In virtually all instance of homosexual behavior in animals, it hasn't ever endangered preservation. Homosexual penguins--Roy and Silo--hatched and cared for the eggs they were given. And even then, homosexuality only occurs within a minor subset of any animal population.

While you're thinking about it endangering preservation, have you thought about it as one of nature's ways of controlling population growth?

-Lord
wow!...i honestly didn't see it from that perspective,true it occurs within subsets but I think we don't have too much lions for us to worry about reduction of population..your example is nice,really nice but do note a lion is not a penguin,give these love birds cubs to take care of and you've given them dinner...i am open to corrections sir
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Achorise: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
We have gay dolphins, animals are gays, don't be deceived by it to practice gay.
alot boys have gay tendencies, but fear of being ostracized by the society stop them from coming out boldly.
You can fight gay urge, if it's in you.
Sleeping with girls are better, but only after marriage.
Refuse to be gay, it's not a good spirit.
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
dingbang:

You need to read more and get rid of your ignorance smiley
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Am I the only one or has 2017 truly been a year of unusual and weird news undecided

Only ignorant people will agree with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by gradeA(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fourwinds:
Otorugbeke ooooo
gringrin
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by LordAdam16: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Doctormarvin:
wow!...i honestly didn't see it from that perspective,true it occurs within subsets but I think we don't have too much lions for us to worry about reduction of population..your example is nice,really nice but do note a lion is not a penguin,give these love birds cubs to take care of and you've given them dinner...i am open to corrections sir

Lions maybe a vulnerable species. But I very much doubt that one pair (or a couple pairs) of gay lions will irreparably counter preservation efforts. Disease and human interference are by far bigger issues.

Male penguins are really good dads. Way better at parenting than lions. Which is why Roy and his partner had no problems taking care of the egg they were given. These love birds couldn't take care of cubs even if their lives depended on it. Doesn't matter if they're gay or led their own prides.

I was simply making a point regarding specie preservation. That being gay in the animal world doesn't exactly mean dysfunctional or being condemned. You see that lion pair, they stand a better chance together than being by themselves as they age. They prolly can't have their own prides anymore and are counting their last couple of months.

-Lord
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
lions need counselling? Lai Mohammed am sure u're up to the task
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by claremont(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
chloride6:
It has been proven that homosexuality is a perfectly natural phenomenon exhibited by even animals and plants alike for over 100 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_v._Texas

Good post.

I wanted to write something on here about the well-proven historical existence of homosexualism in the animal kingdom, but I just don't know were to start from. The levels of educated illiteracy and ignorance in certain African countries fills me with despair.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by urahara(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
dingbang:

Old news

Moral lesson - homosexuality is natural
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Explorers:
Images of a romantic encounter between two male lions in Kenya's Masai Mara has upset the country's 'moral police' who has blamed gay men visiting the national park for 'influencing' the animals' behaviour.

Dr Ezekiel Mutua, who is responsible for TV and film censorship in Kenya, has called for the two lions in question to be caught and kept in isolation until scientists can 'determine how they acquired homosexual behaviour'.

Despite the fact that homosexuality among lions has been observed for decades, Dr Mutua is convinced that the lions would either have spotted gay men having sex in front of them, or been possessed by demons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046653/Gay-lions-seen-Kenya-angers-country-s-moral-policeman.html

I am a gay lion. Hi boys
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Iykextian(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
The Kenyan man just wanted to make unnecessary headline. Una never see she goat wey de climb a fellow she goat for naija? Even b4 humans animal don de do am tay tay. Humans just copy from them
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by joinnow: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Xbee007:
The truth is the other lion could be female. Don't let its mane fool you. Some female lions have been discovered to have mane.

https://voices.nationalgeographic.org/2012/10/09/weird-wild-rare-maned-lionesses-explained/

Just like some women has bead
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by LadyPounds(f): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
But this isnt new now.. Many animal species have been well documented to be homosexuals of which lions arent an exception..

** Check my link below, signature and profile for details on getting your Authentic Beauty and Personal Care Products for delivery nationwide, thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4131281/ladypoundz-lounge-authentic-beauty-cosmetics
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
animals behaving like humans,c wat u guys caused
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Augustap(f): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Damfostopper:
even you the book space..... hahahahahahahah the hustle is real....

BTW.....hw do Yu identify a male Lion... to know that they exhibit gay tendency
Their manes is a very easy way to identify them
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
That’s how two male dog use to _fuck each other many nights at the opposite my hostel I stayed during my school days, they _fuck onlycat night so that people passing by will not see them. The Bible said “In the last days Man sha be lovers of themselves” and not Animal. This one Animal don dey do pass even Bible prophesy so that means the world don already end and we nor just know yet.
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Doctormarvin(m): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
LordAdam16:

Lions maybe a vulnerable species. But I very much doubt that one pair (or a couple pairs) of gay lions will irreparably counter preservation efforts. Disease and human interference are by far bigger issues.

Male penguins are really good dads. Way better at being dads than lions. Which is why Roy and his partner had no problems taking care of the egg they were given. These love birds couldn't take care of cubs even if their lives depended on it. Doesn't matter if they're gay or led their own prides.

I was simply making a point regarding specie preservation. That being gay in the animal world doesn't exactly mean dysfunctional or being condemned. You see that lion pair, they stand a better chance together than being by themselves as they age. They prolly can't have their own prides anymore and are counting their last couple of months.

-Lord
Certainly it doesn't mean they are dysfunctional,even when it comes to humans... and trust me I totally get what you're trying to say,2 gay lions in 50 doesn't threaten specie preservation...i also feel their homosexual tendency is more psychological than environmental by the way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.