Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,618 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair (3483 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / Why Did You Dump Your Ex? / Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
AjiAmu:
Lol..he sure must be blind, cos you look like a pig
Hahahaha
Re: Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
why not use the 50k to start a business for her biko.
Re: Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair by majekoam(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
alexialin:

I have a boyfriend smiley

Very Interesting. I asked because of some of the comments you made....ill leave it there.
Re: Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Hahahaha

grin

Re: Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
alexialin:

grin
Why you come change your dp na? I hope you didn't take that guy's post serious?
Re: Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Aquactic:
If your boyfriend can't give you just N50,000 to maintain your hair, just dump his sorry ass.

#To be poor is a curse, run away from cursed people!
Op is just looking for attention!
Op. now u got d attention enjoy it while well now!
Even if she's ur wife, u got to knw Aw much is coming in b4 using 50k for hair!
Re: Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Why you come change your dp na? I hope you didn't take that guy's post serious?

He's unimportant to me. Lol

I just want him to see the gorgeous guy am dating, and the kind of guys that hang around me.

Then let him say again, if they are blind.

They will just beat him to a pulp! cheesy

He think say Na 2 talk trash?
Let him show his own pic. Ugly thing.

I just laughed at his stupidity. Cause I know am hot! And no guy can resist me. tongue

No be mouth. Na fact!

1 Like

Re: Dump Your Lover If He Can't Give You N50,000 For Your Hair by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
alexialin:

He's unimportant to me. Lol

I just want him to see the gorgeous guy am dating, and the kind of guys that hang around me. All

Then let him say again, if they are blind.

They will just beat him to a pulp! cheesy

He think say Na 2 talk trash?
Let him show his own pic. Ugly thing.

I just laughed at his stupidity. Cause I know am hot! And no guy can resist me. tongue

No be mouth. Na fact!
orisirisi grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Cheating On Me! Help / Cute Nude Photo Of Nicki Minaj / Can Someone Caption This Crazy Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.