Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,885 members, 7,966,311 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:18 PM

An Article About Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Article About Depression (430 Views)

Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!! / I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Article About Depression by shabzy95(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE STRESSED
AND DEPRESSED
"Depression" we've all heard of it, we all think we know what it is. But do we?
I want us to all know today that depression isn't just about feeling down nor is it about what goes on in our heads, but what happen in our bodies too. Lot of people refers to depression as possess spirit "demons", it's not demon but it is called metaphor. we hide our feeling,pain,hurt,tears. That what eat us up and thinking negative though to our self and other people around us. please we should all try speak out when ever we are depressed, no matter what we are facing or going through in life that doesn't mean we should take our life. Committing Suicide will not solve our problem, I want to talk about our parents. Most parents don't have good relationship with their children because they are all busy with their work and business. They don't even have the time to talk to their children that's one of the reason most children are depressed and they commit suicide. When they are hurt inside nobody to talk to when parents don't have their time Please, parents spend time with your children show them love and care. Always be there for them when they need you.
Everywhere you look, people these days are stressed out. Many reach a breaking point and sink into depression.
The tougher question is why people seem to be
suffering more.
1 Our relationships and community ties are
weaker.
2. We’re more focused on goals such as money,
fame, and image,
3 Our expectations are too high, probably
because of the emphasis on “you can be anything
you want to be” and highly positive self-views.
Re: An Article About Depression by shabzy95(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pls guys help me, am not through with it..correct me if there is any mistake
Re: An Article About Depression by TechMike: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
It is not in depth. Kind of shallow.

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Concept & Event Planner. / What Are Your Christmas Plans? / Sex Is Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.