Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,561 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Building A 7 Bedroom Penthouse, Ideas Are Appreciated... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 7 Bedroom Penthouse, Ideas Are Appreciated... (739 Views)

A Storey Building ( 3 Bedroom & Penthouse) For Sell / This Property Has Appreciated / Price Appreciated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A 7 Bedroom Penthouse, Ideas Are Appreciated... by PromaxVentures(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Done!

Re: Building A 7 Bedroom Penthouse, Ideas Are Appreciated... by mufutau55(m): 3:09am On Nov 04, 2017
There is a name and number of the Architect who designed the house you wanted. Why not tell him to do one for you. He is a well known Nairaland Architect and I know him. He can travel to any part of Nigeria to complete your mission and he is affordable too. That is where I think you can start from. Thank you.

This is the guy's thread he is known as "Fippycbk"
https://www.nairaland.com/2080359/architectural-masterpieces-black-lake-house

Sorry if this is not what you meant to hear.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Building A 7 Bedroom Penthouse, Ideas Are Appreciated... by PromaxVentures(m): 2:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Building A 7 Bedroom Penthouse, Ideas Are Appreciated... by PromaxVentures(m): 2:08am On Nov 05, 2017
Thank you for the reply, Hajji M. The attached link is really helpful. I am only going to be in Nigeria for about 2 weeks, and due to the time constraint I would like to have the architect be on site with me and discuss possible ideas, then allows me and madam 24 hrs to make our decision. In light of this, we would prefer an architect who works in Asaba or in surrounding areas, I am not sure if BLH studios operates there.

mufutau55:
There is a name and number of the Architect who designed the house you wanted. Why not tell him to do one for you. He is a well known Nairaland Architect and I know him. He can travel to any part of Nigeria to complete your mission and he is affordable too. That is where I think you can start from. Thank you.

This is the guy's thread he is known as "Fippycbk"
https://www.nairaland.com/2080359/architectural-masterpieces-black-lake-house

Sorry if this is not what you meant to hear.

Hajji M.
Re: Building A 7 Bedroom Penthouse, Ideas Are Appreciated... by mufutau55(m): 2:50am On Nov 05, 2017
PromaxVentures:
Thank you for the reply, Hajji M. The attached link is really helpful. I am only going to be in Nigeria for about 2 weeks, and due to the time constraint I would like to have the architect be on site with me and discuss possible ideas, then allows me and madam 24 hrs to make our decision. In light of this, we would prefer an architect who works in Asaba or in surrounding areas, I am not sure if BLH studios operates there. I am attaching my phone number for WhatsApp chat if any architect is willing to work with us as aforementioned. +234 806-611-1388

Got it. You have a good point. Time is not on our side if you live in diaspora. I surely understood. Thanks.

Hajii M.

(1) (Reply)

OFF PLAN SALES: 4 Bedroom Terrace @ Gbagada Millenium Estate / Pics: 4 Bedroom Detached With With Bq @ Budo Estate, Opposite Graceland Estate A / Don't Wait To Be Asked This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.