Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,152 members, 7,939,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

10 Game Of Thrones Characters With Their Real-life Partners Will Surprise You - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Game Of Thrones Characters With Their Real-life Partners Will Surprise You (1253 Views)

Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) / 10 Memorable Nigerian TV Characters Of The 80s & 90s / 10 Game Of Thrones Stars And Their Real Life Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Game Of Thrones Characters With Their Real-life Partners Will Surprise You by Plus1Nigeria(m): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2017
Though Game of Thrones fans are more likely to be rooting for on-screen romances between the residents of Westeros, what about the actors and actresses who play them? You might be surprised who your favourite GoT stars go home to when filming is done.

The 10 Game Of Thrones Characters With Their Real-Life Partners Will Surprise you.

Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) And His Wife, Actress Erica Schmidt

Rose Leslie (Ygritte) And Kit Harington (Jon Snow)

Gwendoline Christie (Brienne Of Tarth) And Fashion Designer Giles Deacon

YOU SEE THE Remaining 7 pictures HERE ITS SO SHOCKING:
CLICK HERE
smiley wink
Re: 10 Game Of Thrones Characters With Their Real-life Partners Will Surprise You by danieljessy: 1:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Lady brienne is beautiful o,with her macho personality grin
Re: 10 Game Of Thrones Characters With Their Real-life Partners Will Surprise You by PastorMB(m): 1:07am On Nov 04, 2017
I am waiting for the series to end...

Before I start watching
Re: 10 Game Of Thrones Characters With Their Real-life Partners Will Surprise You by akashi01(m): 1:31am On Nov 04, 2017
I'm buying US, UK, Canadian, Australian iTunes gift cards.

Also buying US Amazon gift cards (with receipt)

•$100 denominations below•
•Instant payment•
•No delays, get your money asap!•

I can buy them in Bulk..

Call/Whatsapp: number on Signature or tap the link.

https:///send?phone=2348157857333
Re: 10 Game Of Thrones Characters With Their Real-life Partners Will Surprise You by Plus1Nigeria(m): 2:48am On Nov 04, 2017
danieljessy:
Lady brienne is beautiful o,with her macho personality grin

abi
Re: 10 Game Of Thrones Characters With Their Real-life Partners Will Surprise You by Plus1Nigeria(m): 2:49am On Nov 04, 2017
PastorMB:
I am waiting for the series to end...

Before I start watching

U dey Miss o

(1) (Reply)

Selina Tested Episode 23 - Official Trailer / Your Top Christmas Movies? / How Much Does It Cost To Setup A TV Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.