Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4534576 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Msauza:

Yes it is, definately.

Foreigner carrying gun in Nigeria.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Msauza:

Yes it is, definately.

wow.. we even wear green beret... drugss has really finished you people

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Msauza:

Yes it is, definately.

Those are soldiers from Benin republic you pathetic shameless fool.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Wow!!! I welcome the news that strong Cameronian fighters finally managed to kill Shekau's double.

COULD THIS BE TRUE?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Msauza:

@GreenandGold, I know well that those are French army. My intention is to prove that foreign military paraded with guns in Nigeria.

with photos of french troops in CAR? damn! those rat poison are doing wonders.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2014
GreenandGold:

By "from" you're implying he's now in another country..... use proper English please, Nigeria "English" is not officially recognised as English.

you better stop trying to be smart cos it will further expose your illiteracy.

by "from" he implies that he comes "from" somewhere in south africa. dumbo domingos

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:

with photos of french troops in CAR? damn! those rat poison are doing wonders.

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:

by "from" he implies that he comes "from" somewhere in south africa. dumbo domingos

NAH!!! AS CURRENT I AM IN NAIJA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Msauza:

NAH!!! AS CURRENT I AM IN NAIJA.
you are a confirmed rat poison junkie. just look at your comments.. pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:
you are a confirmed rat poison junkie. just look at your comments.. pathetic

SOMETIMES IT FEELS JUST TOO GOOD TO KICK THE FLAT HEADS OF IGBOS AND PULL THEIR LEGS AROUND.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2014
I HEARD SHEKAU WAS KILLED COULD THIS BE TRUE? ANY VOLUNTEE TO ANSWER THIS.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014
FighterPilot:

SOMETIMES IT FEELS JUST TOO GOOD TO KICK THE FLAT HEADS OF IGBOS AND PULL THEIR LEGS AROUND.

i heard typing in capital letters is for retarrds. is it true?

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2014
patches689: U

Just like your source on the T84 is an unknown blog

Just like beegegle is an unknown blog

#SelfTrap

Nope, you are the one trapping yourself like you did yesterday with fake photo of American troops in Poland that you called Abuja !

Fool at 40 years of age, everybody with a website on internet now scams you like a Retaaard, you have no shame ! Old fool !

T-84 tank source is actually an Ukranian newspaper and the story was confirmed by Ukranian lawyers who spread it all over the world and many sources now carry it.....

" Ukraine is going to send to Nigeria two advanced battle tanks "Oplot", made in the Ukrainian Malyshev Plant in Kharkiv.
Oleh Titarenko, a lawyer and a member of Kyiv Shevchenko district local defense informed about this, Censor.NET reports.

He said that the tanks were supposed to fly to Nigeria yesterday, but due to problems with the plane "Ruslan" the flight was delayed. According to Titarenko this fact has caused a storm of indignation among the workers of the Antonov plant (at this time the tanks are at the plant's airport in Hostomel). The information on combat vehicles sending to Nigeria got leaked to the political circles that's why the tanks are still in Ukraine."

http://www.informe.com.ua/en/page/119843/ukraine-to-send-two-sophisticated-tanks-to-nigeria-photo

"Nigeria acquires two sophisticated T-84 Oplot MBT tanks.

The two T-84 Oblot Main Battle Tanks that Nigeria ordered from Ukraine has had its delivery delayed last week Thursday due to executive logistics problem. From every indications, the tanks will be in Nigeria in the next 48 hours.

The T-84 is developed out of the Soviet T-80 main battle tank. It was first built in 1994 and entered service in the Ukrainian Armed Forces in 1999. The T-84 is based on the diesel-engined T-80 version, the T-80UD.

It is one of the most sophisticated battle tanks in the world. Its high-performance opposed piston engine makes it one of the fastest MBTs in the world, with a power-to-weight ratio of about 26 horsepower per tonne (19 kW/t).

The T-84 Oplot is an advanced version incorporating an armoured ammunition compartment in a new turret bustle.The T-84's outstanding feature is the 26 hp/t power-to-weight ratio. It has inherited the nickname Flying Tank from the T-80. The tank is also designed to perform well in hot climates, and even includes an air-conditioned crew compartment (operating temperature range is claimed to be −40 °C to 55 °C).

Last week there were mild protests at the facility where the tanks were built by workers who questioned the reason behind selling this 'monster' to Nigeria when the Ukrainian Army needs it in its war with Russia backed rebels. But that is being addressed.

This Tank will be used in the final battle against Boko Haram as it will take the battle to their camps.Its sophistication lies in its ability to counter any land mine or anti tank weaponry."

http://www.savannahreports.com/index.php/politics/item/830-nigeria-acquires-two-t-84-oplot-mbt-tanks

[size=16pt]Nigerian army will mass R.ape South African army with impregnable tanks ![/size]

Wait, don't die yet, I have another tank shocker for you in my next post tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:

that flat head will include your father. remember? take a nap boy, your head is all messed up.

HOW DOES THIS KICKING AROUND INVOLVE MY FATHER.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2014
agaugust:

Nope, you are the one trapping yourself like you did yesterday with fake photo of American troops in Poland that you called Abuja !

Fool at 40 years of age, everybody with a website on internet now scams you like a Retaaard, you have no shame ! Old fool !

T-84 tank source is actually an Ukranian newspaper and the story was confirmed by Ukranian lawyers who spread it all over the world and many sources now carry it.....

" Ukraine is going to send to Nigeria two advanced battle tanks "Oplot", made in the Ukrainian Malyshev Plant in Kharkiv.
Oleh Titarenko, a lawyer and a member of Kyiv Shevchenko district local defense informed about this, Censor.NET reports.

He said that the tanks were supposed to fly to Nigeria yesterday, but due to problems with the plane "Ruslan" the flight was delayed. According to Titarenko this fact has caused a storm of indignation among the workers of the Antonov plant (at this time the tanks are at the plant's airport in Hostomel). The information on combat vehicles sending to Nigeria got leaked to the political circles that's why the tanks are still in Ukraine."

http://www.informe.com.ua/en/page/119843/ukraine-to-send-two-sophisticated-tanks-to-nigeria-photo

"Nigeria acquires two sophisticated T-84 Oplot MBT tanks.

The two T-84 Oblot Main Battle Tanks that Nigeria ordered from Ukraine has had its delivery delayed last week Thursday due to executive logistics problem. From every indications, the tanks will be in Nigeria in the next 48 hours.

The T-84 is developed out of the Soviet T-80 main battle tank. It was first built in 1994 and entered service in the Ukrainian Armed Forces in 1999. The T-84 is based on the diesel-engined T-80 version, the T-80UD.

It is one of the most sophisticated battle tanks in the world. Its high-performance opposed piston engine makes it one of the fastest MBTs in the world, with a power-to-weight ratio of about 26 horsepower per tonne (19 kW/t).

The T-84 Oplot is an advanced version incorporating an armoured ammunition compartment in a new turret bustle.The T-84's outstanding feature is the 26 hp/t power-to-weight ratio. It has inherited the nickname Flying Tank from the T-80. The tank is also designed to perform well in hot climates, and even includes an air-conditioned crew compartment (operating temperature range is claimed to be −40 °C to 55 °C).

Last week there were mild protests at the facility where the tanks were built by workers who questioned the reason behind selling this 'monster' to Nigeria when the Ukrainian Army needs it in its war with Russia backed rebels. But that is being addressed.

This Tank will be used in the final battle against Boko Haram as it will take the battle to their camps.Its sophistication lies in its ability to counter any land mine or anti tank weaponry."

http://www.savannahreports.com/index.php/politics/item/830-nigeria-acquires-two-t-84-oplot-mbt-tanks

[size=16pt]Nigerian army will mass R.ape South African army with impregnable tanks ![/size]

Wait, don't die yet, I have another tank shocker for you in my next post tongue tongue tongue

TWO TANKS WILL NOT WIN YOU THE WAR, EVEN WITH BOKO HARAM. MOKOPA WILL CRASH THEM BEYOND RECOGNITION.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2014
FighterPilot:

o common, thought you were the one doing the kicking around. turns out you aren't bright songrin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2014
FighterPilot:

come on, stop pretending. your father is igbo

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:
come on, stop pretending. your father is igbo

SURELY YOU ARE ON DRUGS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
[size=16pt]

T-72 Tanks Of Nigerian Army, Top Secret Revealed For The First Time !

[/size]

I got banned above posting the Ukranian language web link source, foreign language not allowed by anti-spam bot.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
FighterPilot:

SURELY YOU ARE ON DRUGS.

hahahahaha... see who wants to play someone around.

you are just a dull domingo. retarrd

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:

o common, thought you were the one doing the kicking around. turns out you aren't bright songrin

YOU ARE TRULY HIGH ON DRUGS, YOUNG BOY.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2014

[size=14pt]

Lviv T-72 in Nigeria

The report Ukrainian TV channel "Gromadska Telebachennya" with GP "Lviv armored repair plant" showed up the next recipient of T-72 tanks from Ukraine - Nigeria. In the television report said that the plant is implementing a contract for the supply of tanks in Nigeria.

As you can tell, this is the T-72A or B, equipped with accessories dynamic protection 4S20. In the courtyard there are four businesses ready to send to Nigeria tank, and representatives of the plant say that "the desire to be the Ministry of Defence, then tomorrow would be sent to Nigeria in the area of ATU."

Until now in the public domain information on the purchase of Nigeria in Ukraine the presence of T-72 tanks were absent.

Tanks T-72, the last repair on SE "Lviv armored repair plant" and intended for delivery to Nigeria. Lviv, 09.12.2014 (c) frame from the reporting channel " Gromadska Telebachennya " T-72 tanks, the last repair on SE "Lviv armored repair plant" and intended for delivery to Nigeria. Lviv, 09.12.2014

(c) frame from the reporting channel " Gromadska Telebachennya " Report.

Nigerian Army now rules the Tank armour world in Sub-Saharan Africa....

SANDF will be mass R.aped tongue tongue tongue

[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:

... illiteracy? OperaMini man, are you trying to be smart with me? I don't have time for your 419 state of mind.

Since you're in Nigeria I would say "Chris is an in idiot in Nigeria" because you're still in Nigeria, I will only use "from" if you're already outside your pathetic pithole country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
FighterPilot:

YOU ARE TRULY HIGH ON DRUGS, YOUNG BOY.

i heard retarrds are always fond of holding down shift key when typing comments. is it true?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain: .
[size=16pt]

T-72 Tanks Of Nigerian Army, Top Secret Revealed For The First Time !

[/size]

I got banned above posting the Ukranian language web link source, foreign language not allowed by anti-spam bot.

You should be banned permanently for spamming this thread with wishful thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
GreenandGold:

... illiteracy? OperaMini man, are you trying to be smart with me? I don't have time for your 419 state of mind.

Since you're in Nigeria I would say "Chris is an in idiot in Nigeria" because you're still in Nigeria, I will only use "from" if you're already outside your pathetic pithole country.

no Id1otic rat poison junkie. since i'm "from" Akwa ibom state in Nigeria, i am "from" akwa ibom state.

this is why illiterates should be educated before allowed to use the net.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

[size=14pt]

Lviv T-72 in Nigeria

The report Ukrainian TV channel "Gromadska Telebachennya" with GP "Lviv armored repair plant" showed up the next recipient of T-72 tanks from Ukraine - Nigeria. In the television report said that the plant is implementing a contract for the supply of tanks in Nigeria.

As you can tell, this is the T-72A or B, equipped with accessories dynamic protection 4S20. In the courtyard there are four businesses ready to send to Nigeria tank, and representatives of the plant say that "the desire to be the Ministry of Defence, then tomorrow would be sent to Nigeria in the area of ATU."

Until now in the public domain information on the purchase of Nigeria in Ukraine the presence of T-72 tanks were absent.

Tanks T-72, the last repair on SE "Lviv armored repair plant" and intended for delivery to Nigeria. Lviv, 09.12.2014 (c) frame from the reporting channel " Gromadska Telebachennya " T-72 tanks, the last repair on SE "Lviv armored repair plant" and intended for delivery to Nigeria. Lviv, 09.12.2014

(c) frame from the reporting channel " Gromadska Telebachennya " Report.

Nigerian Army now rules the Tank armour world in Sub-Saharan Africa....

SANDF will be mass R.aped tongue tongue tongue

[/size]

YAWN!!!

Makopa and Ingwe has that covered.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Battalions Of T-72 Tanks Of Nigerian Army To Be unleashed on the running Boko Haram

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:

no Id1otic rat poison junkie. since i'm "from" Akwa ibom state in Nigeria, i am "from" akwa ibom state.

this is why illiterates should be educated before allowed to use the net.

You're from Akwa ibom State? haahhahahahahah
What a poor state you live in.. GDP of US$11billion... you clearly think like a poor man.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
GreenandGold:

YAWN!!

Makopa and Ingwe has that covered.

Nigerian army 155mm heavy artillery will wipe out all your army's Igwe launchers from long range.

Nigerian air defenses will sh.oot down all your Rooivalk and Hawks with ease.

Nigerian army tanks will then move in to Mass R.ape your SANDF in broad day light !

Forgot to remind you your half information on Shilka air defense guns maximum 'k.ill zone area range' is 7km !

Meanwhile 300 Roland missiles wait to feast on the whole South African air force of Mokopas tongue tongue

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
GreenandGold:

You're from Akwa ibom State? haahhahahahahah
What a poor state you live in.. GDP of US$11billion... you clearly think like a poor man.

so finally we agree i am "from". as for the rest of your ramblings, it's already obvious what an illiterate you are so no need educating you further. dumbo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.