Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,435 members, 7,888,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4480772 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Patchesagain:

O look, a whole lot of butthurt and opinion

Doesn't make them false.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Henry what's with the butt-hurt. Is your boss not paying you your $200 monthly salary? Geez man.

I'm my own boss, brother.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Henry120:

You should start by first paying your personnel.

SANDF faces funding crisis

The SA National Defence Force (SANDF) is facing a "catastrophic" multi-billion-Rand financial crisis that could force mass retrenchments

"Various options were being considered, he said, including cutting employees and extending working hours between now and March 2015."

The South African National Defense Force - A Military in Freefall
Despite an eagerness to use the South African National Defense Force (SANDF) as a means of projecting the nation's influence abroad, there is evidence that South Africa's government has so neglected or mismanaged its military assets that it may soon be unable to defend itself, much less engage in international adventures.

Yet we have a bigger budget than you.... as Patches said, you're under liquidation.

#PoorArmy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Patchesagain:

The whole of the worlds media says otherwise

http://www.polgeonow.com/2013/05/nigeria-conflict-map-boko-haram.html

http://allafrica.com/stories/201304200127.html

Yeah....... right!!! From New york and london. Apparently they aren't fighting in Borno state.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Henry120:

They keep popping up like cockroachesgringringringrin. Who's the new Guy, Is he greenandgold?
Cld be. seeing that the account was opened today #bunch of fraudsters or it cld just be another ignorant mud slinging Psycho Junkie from soweto murder republic that just finished watching The 'Elysium' movie....Kruger ko Poachers ni...

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Patchesagain:

No, 40 ordered.

12 soon to be delivered.

40 ordered plus additional 12.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Henry120:

Naah, I just want to place you with the rest of the cockroaches.

Of course, you can't play the game you play the man.... typical Nigerian scum.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

We could have bought that if we wanted to... anyway we not interested in Russian used junk.

You should probably start by affording aviation fuel. It would be a good start.

"South Africa's once-effective air force has new aircraft but cannot afford the fuel and maintenance needed to keep them in the air. Despite this, one element of the air force that did see extensive time in the air was Squadron 21, charged with flying South African VIPs and government ministers. "

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Sadly there's no dust in parliament, it's just one of those clean houses.

It's a figure of speech you bloody dummy. Don't they teach you basic comprehension in your schools?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Yet Nigerians will kill to be here... how blissful

Naah, minority Nigerians without any basic eduction from the villages.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Yet we have a bigger budget than you.... as Patches said, you're under liquidation.

#PoorArmy

Nope you don't. We have a 6 billion dollar budget, plus an additional 1 billion dollars recently approved. $7 billion.

Defense budget N968.127 billion that's $6 billion
likely to go up
Read:

Finance minister on defence
spendings
Abuja – The Minister of Finance,
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, on
Friday said the Federal
Government disbursed N130.7
billion to the defence sector from
January to April.
Okonjo-Iweala made this known
while briefing newsmen during
breakdown of the 2014 budget
signed by the President
Goodluck Jonathan in Abuja.
She said: “Defence spending is
top in everything; you know that
military establishment need new
things to assist them in their
work and ours will not be
different.
“No budget will be enough to
meet their demands but for now,
I think the sector takes almost a
trillion of the budgets.
“To be specific, they have about
N968.127 billion and we have
disbursed N130.7 billion
between January and April
2014,’’ she said
The minister explained that
N85.9billion out of the amount
disbursed was for personnel
cost, saying that the military
paid its personnel because it
was yet to be integrated into the
IPPIS.
Okonjo-Iweala said that N3.8
billion approved by the President
was being processed and would
soon be released, adding that
there were other additional
spending.

http://
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05
/fg-disburses-n130-7bn-to-
defence-sector-in-4-months-
okonjo-iweala/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
fydence: Just another Psycho Junkie that just finished watching The 'Elysium' movie... Kruger ko Poachers ni...

LMAO!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Of course, you can't play the game you play the man.... typical Nigerian scum.

Don't take it to heart.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
fydence: Just another Psycho Junkie that just finished watching The 'Elysium' movie... Kruger ko Poachers ni...

At least you know the kind of movies South Africans make, Hollywood blockbusters.... I wish I could say the same for Nigeria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Henry120:

LMAO!!!!!!!!
the level of Lying, stupidity and delusion Nigerians have to put up with from shout africans on this forum is officially of 'Sci-Fiction Movie' proportions. I applaud you guys. It must be a spiritual calling to be able to deal with this level of delusion.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Henry120:

It's a figure of speech you bloody dummy. Don't they teach you basic comprehension in your schools?

I learned English as my first language (home language) with a REAL English teacher at school, don't you think I know that figure of speech?

Henry you can really suffer from some mental disorders.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

At least you know the kind of movies South Africans make, Hollywood blockbusters.... I wish I could say the same for Nigeria
yea we also the kind of military u've got: HiV distributing,recruit Impregnating type, that knows more about photography than Soldiering I shldnt be surprised shld I?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Henry120:

You should probably start by affording aviation fuel. It would be a good start.

"South Africa's once-effective air force has new aircraft but cannot afford the fuel and maintenance needed to keep them in the air. Despite this, one element of the air force that did see extensive time in the air was Squadron 21, charged with flying South African VIPs and government ministers. "

Naaaaaah.... US$400MIL can cover that too.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
fydence: welll.. With a Military that is more about photography than Soldiering I shldnt be surprised shld I?

You want to talk movies or military? If you want movies you can start a parallel thread and I'm all up for it but if you want military discussions, start by reading the first page of this thread coz there're things I'm just not interested in repeating posts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
fydence: the level of Lying, stupidity and delusion Nigerians have to put up with on this forum is officially of 'Sci-Fiction Movie' proportions. I applaud you guys. It must be a spiritual calling to be able to deal with this level of delusion.

If you're referring to Agububu, I second you there.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

You want to talk movies or military? If you want movies you can start a parallel thread and I'm all up for it but if you want military discussions, start by reading the first page of this thread coz there're things I'm just not interested in repeating.
if your brain wasnt blocked by soweto weed u wld see just above this page that this is a military thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

If you're referring to Agububu, I second you there.
only that I'm refering to you...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Henry120:

Naah, minority Nigerians without any basic eduction from the villages.

I know teachers, doctors etc from Nigeria... unless you mean they weren't truthful about their qualifications, I wouldn't be shocked - After all Nigeria is the scam capital of the world.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Patchesagain:

Would you like a video?

Of Mokopas that were ordered and purchased for armoury....yes, show video of those grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

I know teachers, doctors etc from Nigeria... unless you mean they weren't truthful about their qualifications, I wouldn't be shocked - After all Nigeria is the scam capital of the world.
with the latest 'mokopa' scam on this thread,..nah I wld doubt that...one thing is certain though..South Africa is the Murder Capital of the World..Fact!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
fydence: only that I'm refering to you...

Are South Africans lying when they say :
- The SANDF is better than the Nigerian military, military rankings back us up.
- Our Navy is stronger than the NA, we have more frigates and subs - deadliest thing in the seas
- Our Air Force is greater, we have modern jets, aces and decorations (even from the USAF)
- Our Special Forces are second-to-none, we have the longest sniper kill record in Africa and its UN confirmed
- We own the Africa's most advanced military industry, we even export to the US and Canada

Which of the above is a lie?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
fydence: Cld be. seeing that the account was opened today #bunch of fraudsters or it cld just be another ignorant mud slinging Psycho Junkie from soweto murder republic that just finished watching The 'Elysium' movie....Kruger ko Poachers ni...
Greenandold = Kruger probably patches too the only half almost sane one is that centrifude guy.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Abububu, you're low on diesel, ask your neighbors to bail you out

15 million South African people have no access to one spoon of diesel, they burn candles all the days of their lives.....in your 'Industrialized 40,000 Megawatt' Shout Afrikaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Henry120:

They keep popping up like cockroachesgringringringrin. Who's the new Guy, Is he greenandgold?

ActivateKruger:

?

Maybe one of those that victorious poachers booted out of Kruger park grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Kruger has been activated....hahahahahaha

By Rhino poachers...hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
fydence: with the latest 'mokopa' scam on this thread,..nah I wld doubt that...one thing is certain though..South Africa is the Murder Capital of the World..Fact!

I can't find South Africa as the "murder capital" in this list.

Try again

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/countries-with-highest-murder-rates.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

By Rhino poachers...hahahahahaha

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.