Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,532 members, 7,892,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4484590 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
craziebone:

that's because they got it from SA, fact!

None of them has ever been to SA before. They are based in Enugu where every One in four people is HIV positive.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Msauza:

I wonder when was the last time I saw squatter camp in SA townships. The government of SA is working 24/7 to eradicate such rubbish with free RDP houses.

Don't even worry about small boys, man.

Go read this guy's tweets:

@heirique

He's a soldier in the NA. Man, the stuff he says. Nigerians here should be ashamed.

http://www.naij.com/353666-nigerian-soldier-claims-poor-welfare-and-arms.html

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
craziebone:

sa has no independent source of electricity, fact! Prove to us that your companies generate their own power. It is a known fact that SAns and their companies depend completely on their grid.

What do you mean by independent source of electricity because it seems as if you cannot even understand what you are talking about.

SA is world no:14 in power production as compared to Nigeria which falls at no:86.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
DieVluit:

Don't even worry about small boys, man.

Go read this guy's tweets:

@heirique

He's a soldier in the NA. Man, the stuff he says. Nigerians here should be ashamed.

http://www.naij.com/353666-nigerian-soldier-claims-poor-welfare-and-arms.html

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahha!!!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by bidexiii: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Msauza:

None of them has ever been to SA before. They are based in Enugu where every One in four people is HIV positive.
Then every 3 in 4 peopls in the kwazulu naTal,limpopo,northern and western cape !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
craziebone:

SA is the capital of industries in Arica? What bunkum! Better wake up from your dream, you Zulu dunce!

SA companies DO NOT generate their own power, fact! Do SAns know the shape of a power generator?

Answers please:

1. Who is the biggest consumer of electricity on the continent?

2. What is south africa's total output?

3. Can you store electricity?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
Is that all you can say? Yes of course it is because you know i am right.

This is what we do.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Msauza:

What do you mean by independent source of electricity because it seems as if you cannot even understand what you are talking about.

SA is world no:14 in power production as compared to Nigeria which falls at no:86.

On CONSUMPTION worlwide - number 16

Nigeria - number 71

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
bidexiii:

Then every 3 in 4 peopls in the kwazulu naTal,limpopo,northern and western cape !
G
4 in 5 babies in Nigeria are HIV positive.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Msauza:

This is what we do.
You move out of grey huts in to colorful huts?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Msauza:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahha!!!!!

Shameful stuff bra.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Henry120:

Retarrd.

I've consistently said, this power generated by heavy industries alone.

Lol.. what heavy industry, you hardly have any...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Henry120:

Retarrd.

I've consistently said, this power generated by heavy industries alone.

SA is the only industrialised nation in Africa. What heavy industry do you have? It is only now you start making cars, weapons, etc. SA has been involved in heavy industry even before your father and grandfather was born.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
GreenandGold:

Show us 50 caskets
Show us 13 caskets
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
EVarn:
Show us 13 caskets

This is the only 13 we know about

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Yes, Bantu tribes under strong warrior minded kings never experienced such.
dont flatter yourself,bantu slaves were shipped off to the americas like sardines.you bantus',zulu expecially,fancy yourselves as fierce warriors,yet you couldnt protect your homes when the british were at your doorstep.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
MikeCZAR:
They're attack helicopter.

Their air to air combat capability is very limited.

But if an Apache and a Rooivalk were deployed for a certain mission, the Rooivalk would be favoured for its light logistics, availability etc.

The Apache is only better in terms of avionics, sensors etc
rooivalk is not an 'availability' aircraft,m'boy,it has a very limited flight range.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Msauza:

What happened to all the whites we always see in those fancy pretend war photos? Do they send you to go and die by yourselves in the bush against the scary Congo boys? lol slave

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Msauza:

SA is the only industrialised nation in Africa. What heavy industry do you have? It is only now you start making cars, weapons, etc. SA has been involved in heavy industry even before your father and grandfather was born.
You are a ZULUUUUUUU ..Zulus dont do anything ...stop acting like a fool my little zulu friend

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
You are a ZULUUUUUUU ..Zulus dont do anything ...stop acting like a fool my little zulu friend

Truth has a way to hurt a person bitterly.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
MikeCZAR:
People in those countries are disaffected in many ways.

Somalia for instead Al shabaab wouldn't be able to recruit many people if the country was stable with a strong government.

Socio-economic problems cause such conflicts.
socio-economy has nothing to do with islamic terrorism.even if you give shekau $100,000 billion,he will not only wage his jihad,but he will have more funds to do it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Msauza:

Truth has a way to hurt a person bitterly.
cheesy are you crying? i hope i made you cry..you stup1d zulu f@ggot

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
kgr28:

look here, let me give you a brief of SA prions! Mandela in 1986 was inside a prison yard NOT in the actual cell. Prisons in SA are surrounded by warders houses and male and female residences. During that time was a period of intense negotiations, so Mandela was housed in a house inside a prison yard...

and the article and other say the FIRST african NOT the ONLY african to visit him inside prison walls.

other unmetioned africans and americans did visit him. See you are not special.

in 1986 things were a bit cooler compared to earlier years.

i thought you were talking of robben island were actualy Madiba serve a prison term in the 60s and 70s when the setuation was very intense in the country.
the question is. was the old fart visited in prison by a nigerian head of state? yes he was. do you even know what it means for te head of state of a country to pay visit to a political prisoner. if you said the visit wasnt special then it means your dear madiba wasnt that special. nobody really gave a fvck about him while he was in prison because he was not yet important as at that time. but a nigerian head of state went there to tell him that amidst the smell of p1ss and sh1t in his prison cell, there was freedom waiting to be embraced. dude are you that stupid that you cannot connect facts together. a nigerian head of state went to pay visit to a freedom fighter, years later the man was released from prison and he flew straight to nigeria. even the western nations still recognise nigeria as the leader of the anti apartheid movement in africa and the world over.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Msauza:

perhaps the remaining 37 soldiers were given 'secret' burial.i'm more inclined to believe the french,than to believe zuma.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
bidexiii:

Fist show me proofs and links that showa nigeria hiv rates/numbers is higher than SA.
Here are recent links ; https://aids.gov/federal-resources/around-the-world/global-aids-overview/

www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=35&t=100

Nigeria is just as rotten as SA in prevalence of HIV. It even account to more deaths of AIDS than any country in the world.

http://www.punchng.com/editorial/nigerias-high-hivaids-prevalence-rate/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
EVarn:
perhaps the remaining 37 soldiers were given 'secret' burial.i'm more inclined to believe the french,than to believe zuma.

Bwahahahahahaa… you surely think SA is Nigeria which hold secret military funerals behind closed doors. So, where are the families and friends of the unknown 37 dead soldies? Please tell me since you know more.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Henry120:

Men withdrew from a base before it was overrun by militants. Airstrikes aren't a magic wand to anything. If they were, coalition forces won't be bombing kobani for over 3 months. They bombed the town yesterday again.

A strategic decision was taken to abandon the base, it was in the best interest of the troops involved.

Boko-haram controls no territory in Nigeria, active operations are on-going in an area which has always been a hotbed for extremists.

If airstrikes werent a magic wand, Kobani would have fallen to ISIS over 3 months ago

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
craziebone:

fact is...donkey's shit can never generate as much power as a giant generator feeding all of the bank branches, telecom masts many of whom are in the middle of no where and the generators power them 24/7. Donkey's poo can never generate what Dangote, nestle, cadbury, Nasko, indomie, innoson, may&baker etc generate.

SASOL produces its own electricity, however its very insignificant to what a single power station produces..... and SASOL is the largest industry in Africa.

Your Dangote and Nestle are just tuckshops to SASOL so don't dare mention them as electricity generators.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by bidexiii: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Msauza:

Nigeria is just as rotten as SA in prevalence of HIV. It even account to more deaths of AIDS than any country in the world.

http://www.punchng.com/editorial/nigerias-high-hivaids-prevalence-rate/
Can you hear ur self msauza u said nigeria IS AS ROTTEN AS SOUTH AFRICANS ; that means sa is already rotten and nigeria is about to get rotten ...hahahahahahaha !
Any way nigeria almost as a population 3 times as SA -
And SA as hiv aids victim as twice as nigeria ; so what's going to happen in the next 20years SA would av rotten and decayed ! Sorry Msauza !
You are far behind loosing the war against hiv aids ;these from one of your own ; www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/we-are-losing-ground-on-hiv-motlanthe-1.1125342
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
cheesy are you crying? i hope i made you cry..you stup1d zulu f@ggot

o look, the internet warrior is getting feisty again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Msauza:

Bwahahahahahaa… you surely think SA is Nigeria which hold secret military funerals behind closed doors. So, where are the families and friends of the unknown 37 dead soldies? Please tell me since you know more.
perhaps killed..for the greater good of course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.