Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4483876 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nayah(f): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
rka1:

Sorry to disappoint you my dear. You can join the long list of people hoping the country will break up. It won't happen. We will come out all the stronger. cool
I won't because I m not a hater like you guys I m just telling you that when you re talking about Cameroon you may turn your tongue many times cause we won't let you spread idiot arguments especially when your army is a failure and caused desolation to other countries am I clear now?
Hope you won t dislocate
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
rka1:

It's alright, i believe you wink
Cool, glad you've seen the light.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nayah:

Even before Boko Haram Nigerians were estimated around 4 millions in Cameroon! Many Nigerians even here told that Cameroon is more peaceful than their country and they like our unity ... Again ask before taking

My dear, there are millions of Nigerians spread over practically every country in the World. We eventually take them over grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nayah(f): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
rka1:

My dear, there are millions of Nigerians spread over practically every country in the World. We eventually take them over grin
I know so what a the point ? Go back to your Giant country if the other are so ordinary
Try first to take over Maiduguri and others before thinking other countries
Non sense
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
This woman came out of nowhere and she just opened a whole box of ar.se whopping on the Nigerian blokes in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
MikeCZAR:

A. Frigates(Valour class)

1. One frigate undergoing maintenance.
2. One frigate used for training and qualifying crews.

3. One frigate at sea.
4. One frigate held at reserve.

B. Submarines.(Heroine class)

1. One submarine undergoes maintenance.
2. One submarine at sea.
3. One submarine used for training and qualifying crews.

If an emergency arises the CSANDF will always at any given have a frigate and submarine capability.

Nigeria's "coast guard" can't even defend its self against 1 warrior class OPV, 1 frigate and a submarine.

There is always some excuse for your inept military.

Here are the facts.

Only 1 Frigate is operational in South-Africa from a fleet of 4.

1 operational submarine from a fleet of 3

The SANDF should be disbanded and assets sold. You have no use for them anyway. Your Navy and Airforce are the 2 sides of the same in-competent COIN.

The Nigerian Navy is geared towards threats, not a compulsion to buy so we can show of, and then abandon equipment.

We don't buy 4 relic frigates, when we actually need OPV's....... and then go " oh..... we actually should have bought OPV's instead of Frigates".

We don't buy fighter jets we cannot maintain,fly or fuel for after 16 years.

We don't have 3 C-130's for an Area which is well over 1.2 km in size. We actually fly 14 transport planes for a 900km area.

Our defence planners do not go about purchasing stuffs we don't need, just because we want to take photographs of them.

Meticulous planning goes into each procurement process. This is to afford been saddled with a fleet of 26 grounded A109's or 12 mothballed Gripens, or 1 Frigate and 1 submarine.

SAN is the sort of navy you get when you have MK clowns running your defence force

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nayah:

I won't because I m not a hater like you guys I m just telling you that when you re talking about Cameroon you may turn your tongue many times cause we won't let you spread idiot arguments especially when your army is a failure and caused desolation to other countries am I clear now?
Hope you won t dislocate

You are the one who came here to say you are not like Nigeria. You brought the insults. Every story has two sides. We know the daily successes of our Armed Forces. We don't rely on the foreign press to massage our egos or even claim victories that are not ours, like your armed forces tried to do in Konduga.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nayah(f): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
MikeCZAR:
This woman came out of nowhere and she just opened a whole box of ar.se whopping on the Nigerian blokes in this thread.
Yes but telling you the truth. Period
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
i never knew the time will come when cameroonians will talk back at the nigerian army....was the idea even concievable 18 years ago during the time of abacha?.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nayah:

I know so what a the point ? Go back to your Giant country if the other are so ordinary
Try first to take over Maiduguri and others before thinking other countries
Non sense

The point is, we are adventurous. we know about the world, not confined to a tiny village in the middle of Cameroon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nayah(f): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
rka1:

You are the one who came here to say you are not like Nigeria. You brought the insults. Every story has two sides. We know the daily successes of our Armed Forces. We don't rely on the foreign press to massage our egos or even claim victories that are not ours, like your armed forces tried to do in Konduga.
I brought insults? My Goodness... Read your people talking with arrogance about Cameroon first leave this victimization ... I m talking like that to reply to your brothers joking about our army and the fact we kills hundreds of Boko Haram fighters. The thing is we won't let you spread stupid comments towards our country ! I m doing the same thing as you re doing : defend my country period
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
jln115:

SuperHind=South African
we never exported any mirages
Impala=South African

While you are at it, add the F-22, T-50 and the international space station.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nayah:

The truth is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Henry120:

There is always some excuse for your inept military.

Here are the facts.

Only 1 Frigate is operational in South-Africa from a fleet of 4.

1 operational submarine from a fleet of 3

e

A. Frigates.

1. One is at sea(operational).
2. One held in reserve.
3. One undergoing refit.
4. One used for training and qualifying crews.

B. Submarines.
1. One at sea(operational).
2. One used for training and qualifying crews.
3. One undergoing refit.

Aradu is rotting away, your navy today has no combat capability.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nayah(f): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
EVarn:
i never knew the time will come when cameroonians will talk back at the nigerian army....was the idea even concievable 18 years ago during the time of abacha?.
Well things are changing just as weather
Non sense giant ...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nayah(f): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=rka1 post=29739292]

The truth is in the eye of the beholder.[/quote
Exactly just as your conception of Giant and ordinary country grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nayah:

I brought insult? My Goondness... Read your people talking with arrogance about Cameroon first leave this victimization ... I m talking like that to reply to your brothers joking about our army and the fact we kills hundreds of Boko Haram fighters. The thing is we won't let you spread stupid comments towards our country ! I m doing the same thing as you re doing : defend my country period

Please show me where Cameroon was insulted by a Nigerian before you started?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nayah:

As a South African. I fully support your "stand".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nayah(f): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=rka1 post=29739364]

Please show me where Cameroon was insulted by a Nigerian before you started?[/quote
As I told you read..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Henry120:

While you are at it, add the F-22, T-50 and the international space station.
HAHAHAH!!! will do sir!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=Nayah post=29739398][/quote]

As I thought, you can't show anything, because it was a Southie who said Nigeria and Cameroon were being whipped by BH.

And BTW we have killed thousands of BH, not hundreds, so don't come trying to brag here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nayah(f): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
agaugust:

Hey Cemeroonian goat head, your country paid half a million dollars ransom to Boko Haram to free your government ministers wife that was kidnapped.

How much will you pay when Biya's daughter is kidnapped by Bokos? We see you like to pay bribe than to fight....cowards grin grin
Where is the pb? Cowards are those who left their army to escape from their duty like Nigerians do ! We can pay for our brothers not te be killed YES this is what we call taking care of his counterpart not living on the hatred and violence like YOU do
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nayah:
Exactly just as your conception of Giant and ordinary country grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=Nayah post=29739350][/quote]

Yes, quite right, we are the giants and you the ordinary folk.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
MikeCZAR:

A. Frigates(Valour class)

1. One frigate undergoing maintenance.
2. One frigate used for training and qualifying crews.

3. One frigate at sea.
4. One frigate held at reserve.

B. Submarines.(Heroine class)

1. One submarine undergoes maintenance.
2. One submarine at sea.
3. One submarine used for training and qualifying crews.

If an emergency arises the CSANDF will always at any given have a frigate and submarine capability.

Nigeria's "coast guard" can't even defend its self against 1 warrior class OPV, 1 frigate and a submarine.

Henry's new source defence report proves South African navy is dead grin

No need for argument, you have only one stealth vessel at sea, we have one stealth OPV, two stealth MPVs, sixty stealth IPVs.

NNS Thunder alone will sink Warrior OPV.

F-7 jet will sink your lonely Valour frigate
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nayah(f): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
rka1:

Yes, quite right, we are the giants and you the ordinary folk.
And I accept ... But ordinary people are ONE not a worldwide failure smiley
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
DieVluit:

I got my popcorn and soft drinks out long ago cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nayah:

Well things are changing just as weather
Non sense giant ...

Don't be delusional. For all the noise Cameroon has been making BH controls the Lake Chad southern border up to Kouserri and down to Waza. Also in Cameroun Dagmee, Soueeram. Amchide and Ashigashiya are under siege.

Cameroun would collapse, and have to call in the puppet master's help if Boko-haram launches a full onslaught on your tiny country.

Anyway, I don't wish that for cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nayah:

And I accept ... But ordinary people are ONE not a worldwide failure smiley

We are not looking for approval from any other country. It is a known fact that fellow Africans have been jealous for a long time and have been waiting for an opportunity. Well, sorry to disappoint you again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
jln115:
NAA! The USA is all about propaganda, most of their weapon systems are to expensive(even for them) and worst of all their sh;t too.
One example is the F22, Firstly no plane is 100% stealthy not even the f22 and secondly the f22 is a terrible visual range fighter and the f35 is even worse than the f22.
what about the B-2 bomber {spirit} jet?.that is an american jet{the only jet in existence} that is capable of penetrating any airspace on earth,without so much as leaving behind a whiff of jet fumes.
yes,i agree that the US is probably overestimated.but they are still too mighty,it should be a serious cause for concern to many world leading countries.for such power to remain in the fingers of just one country is a disaster in making!,US dominance of the world is causing{and would cause a great deal more} unrest and distabilization around the world.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
rka1:

I got my popcorn and soft drinks out long ago cool

To enjoy your own roast? Alrightie then...

Kusharp. I'm out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
DieVluit:

To enjoy your own roast? Alrightie then...

Kusharp. I'm out.

You wish cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.