Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4482216 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Please ask my student.
what is it with you and this your "student" craze?....did you even pass through a school?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
EVarn:
i smell my mother's panties.

To save your own time and more importantly my time, dont ever quote me again. Pretend I dont exist on this forum. I thought i made it very clear that your thoughts, ideas, opinions and suggestions are a non entity. A zero matrix. They no longer count or matter since your cheap cheat attempt, still clearly visible to all.

Now go ahead and change this post of mine too. And pat yourself on the back wen u're done. This is the last data i waste on u. Done

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
saengine:
To save your own time and more importantly my time, dont ever quote me again. Pretend I dont exist on this forum. I thought i made it very clear that your thoughts, ideas, opinions and suggestions are a non entity. A zero matrix. They no longer count or matter since your cheap cheat attempt, still clearly visible to all.

Now go ahead and change this post of mine too. And pat yourself on the back wen u're done. This is the last data i waste on u. Done
LOL.LOL....how old are you?,15?,i dont seem to understand the reasoning behind your tears and sniffles,junketting all over the internet and calling people frauds;you asked a question,and i gave you an answer.why are you vomitting blood over it?.anyways,you can cry up an ocean if you like,but that aint my business.hmm.got it.when you get over your inane childishness,let me know.done too.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
NIGERIAN TROOPS KILL HUNDREDS OF TERRORISTS IN KONDUGA ! ! ! !
http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Hundreds-of-terrorists-killed-in-Konduga-20150202
The Nigerian army has killed hundreds of terrorists who tried to invade Tungushe town in konduga local government area.according to reports,the terrorists regrouped after they wered massively defeated in maiduguri,and tried to push into tungushe,but they met their waterloo in the deadly battle that ensued.tungushe is renown for having a heavy military presence.caches of heavy weapons were captured after the battle,and a mop up operation is currently taking place in the area.meanwhile,fleeing terrorist are being pursued and finished off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 12:29am On Feb 03, 2015
EVarn:
SA is so afraid of boko haram,it is now chasing shadows.i pity the poor innocent "mercenaries" who perhaps came to nigeria for a holiday.because i know that there arent any southie ex-military men fighting boko haram in the north east.

boko haram is your problem...if your government wants SA assistance,tell your president to ask for it

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:18am On Feb 03, 2015
MduZA:

boko haram is your problem...if your government wants SA assistance,tell your president to ask for it

The newly arrived Nigerian army T-72 tank below tells you that South Africa has nothing to offer Nigeria except your HIV virus !

PHOTO : NEW T-72 TANKS ARRIVES NIGERIA IN LARGE NUMBERS, BOKO HARAM RUNNING LIKE SANDF IN BANGUI tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2015
agaugust:

The newly arrived Nigerian army T-72 tank below tells you that South Africa has nothing to offer Nigeria except your HIV virus !

PHOTO : NEW T-72 TANKS ARRIVES NIGERIA IN LARGE NUMBERS, BOKO HARAM RUNNING LIKE SANDF IN BANGUI tongue tongue
A nation of foo..ls.

The T-72 is the worst tank the Soviet union has ever produced.

Besides you can't support them in a full blown war.

BH is not running yet, they're still mounting well coordinated open attacks, your military needs help. The Chadians are exactly that help.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2015
agaugust:

to be captured by Ebola infected boko harams

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by arantess: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2015
MikeCZAR:
A nation of foo..ls.

BH is not running yet, they're still mounting well coordinated open attacks, your military needs help. The Chadians are exactly that help.
u will soon die from HBP, u white boer pig......Chad operates under the MNJTF as is widely known....meanwhile Sambisa forest is been bombarded as at now....choke on that

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2015
arantess:

u will soon die from HBP, u white boer pig......Chad operates under the MNJTF as is widely known....meanwhile Sambisa forest is been bombarded as at now....choke on that
Yes, without Chad your campaign will collapse and you'll be back to manning fixed positions.

Sambisa forest is a massive area.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2015
U
agaugust:

LOL... LOLY LOLZ...I laugh !

You are trying to force the whole world to believe amphibious armoured vehicles are useless ONLY BECAUSE SANDF does not have anyone tonguetongue

Go tell the Russian and American/European brains that saw the need and developed those swimming vehicles that they are stupiiid because South Africa has no single amphibious armoured vehicles. Mumu De Dundeee tonguetongue

They were developed for recon or amphibious assault - not what you are talking about

And NATO is moving away from amphibious IFVs
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2015
agaugust:

You dint need tanks for the war you are fighting
And we sell upraded T72s in anycase
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2015
Always proud of SA Engineering. New and improved Seeker 200.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2015
THE BEST THAT MONEY CAN BUY

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2015
AFRICAN COUNTRIES SCRAMBLE TO RECRUIT THE SANDF PERSONNEL....Hahahahahahah

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2015
SOUTH AFRICAN SPECIAL FORCES......IN DEMAND ALL OVER AFRICA.....SOME PROUD COUNTRIES ARE COVERTLY ASKING FOR TRAINING AND WEAPONS

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2015
list of names and photos of Nigeria killed in action

https://www.nairaland.com/2122636/tribute-officers-soldiers-fought-against
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Patchesagain:

You dint need tanks for the war you are fighting
And we sell upraded T72s in anycase

We don't need tanks? Boko Haram is running like SANDF when they see Nigerian T-72 tanks !

South Africa sells T-72 tanks? You imported them from where and how many units? Then what numbers have you sold? What is the name of the South African company selling them and how many do they have in stock?

Butt Hurt Southie....Nigeria has battalions of T-72 tanks including best versions with double ERA armour in layers, with a 125mm main gun that will eat up all SANDF Olifant tanks for breakfats grin

Your Olifants fvck around with old calibre 105mm guns, NA T-72 fights with 125mm guns, we will roast SANDF like barbacue !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thiza:
sit down there fombling with your own d1ck. I just hope you re dumb enough to believe yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
MikeCZAR:
A nation of foo..ls.

Boko Haram is not yet running? Wow ! They now run almost as fast as SANDF runs from Seleka anytime you hear that name "S.E.L.E.K.A" ...

Boko Abandons 10 towns in 3 days because Nigerian army showed up in anger, Igirigi APC armed with 23mm x 2 cannon that can destroy even SANDF Badger IFV.....Boko Haram is running away from Nigerian army oooo !!!!

http://www.today.ng/news/military-recaptures-10-towns-seized-by-boko-haram-in-adamawa/

T-72 is the most battle tested tank in any modern day war.

Iraqi T-72 tanks with ordinary RHA armour demolished battalions of British made Chieftain tanks operated by Iran in gulf war.

Olifant tank does not have any good war history to be proud of.

Nigeria cannot support her tanks in full war? LOL....Nigerian army is normally a conventional war army, we fully supported and maintained all our Vickers Tanks in ECOMOG war for 10 whole years !

SANDF has NEVER used tanks in any war since SADF was erased and SANDF black army took over, ALL your current SANDF army has ZERO experience in the use of tanks in war....rookies....all green inexperienced rookies SANDF grin grin

PHOTO : NIGERIAN ARMY DISPLAYS CURRENT USE OF TANKS IN BATTLE....THE EXPERIENCE SANDF WISHES THEY HAVE TODAY

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by arantess: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
http:///J6SU1zcKzY

CANDLE NATION!!!....THIS IS YOUR WORLD CLASS INSTITUTION?

All apparently not well at the Infantry School

Written by Kim Helfrich, Tuesday, 03 February 2015
Alklegations of abuse at Infantry SchoolAllegations of assault and verbal abuse have again surfaced at the SA Army’s Infantry School at Oudtshoorn.

The base in the Klein Karoo town does not have the best of reputations as a military training institution and has been singled out by Sandu (SA National Defence Union) as “notorious for its bad leadership and high troop casualty count”.

It has in recent times apparently seen recruits, including women, humiliated, while a recruit was found dead, apparently of hypothermia. A punitive training session last year saw a board of enquiry set up to investigate whether officers or instructors went too far after several recruits reportedly had to undergo medical treatment following the session.

Also last year, an apparent confrontation between police and soldiers outside a shebeen led to another official enquiry. The incident allegedly was sparked by intimidation by a senior Army officer to have arrested soldiers released from police custody.

Now Sandu, in the form of its national secretary Pikkie Greeff, said it is “gravely concerned about increasing reports of recruits being physically assaulted and verbally abused” at the Oudtshoorn military base.
READ MORE
SANDF ill-discipline sticks its head out in Kruger
SANDF investigating Oudtshoorn incident
No-one to blame for Infantry School deaths – SA Army
Another death at Infantry School

Complaints reaching the military trade union include instructors jumping on the backs and chests of male and female recruits, refusing medical attention to recruits with open wounds and[b] racist verbal abuse.
[/b]
Other complaints are that certain recruits have been refused the right to tender their resignations and are forced to remain at the base against their will. At the same time they are forced to take part in training and subjected to more abuse,” he said.

Greeff said the union has no problem with tough military training but “outright thuggery, verbal and physical abuse and criminal conduct by instructors is condemned in the strongest terms”.

He maintains the SA National Defence Force (SANDF) has done “very little” to address the Oudtshoorn situation. This is despite recommendations apparently made by the Military Ombud.

Brigadier General Xolani Mabanga, Director: Corporate Communication, said: “The SANDF is not in a position to respond to allegations made by Sandu in its statement without any verification of the allegations and/or facts”.

He indicated the defence force had seen and read Sandu’s statement.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Patchesagain:
U

They were developed for recon or amphibious assault - not what you are talking about

And NATO is moving away from amphibious IFVs

Citation needed.

Butt Hurt....SANDF is a dry land only army grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
saengine:
Always proud of SA Engineering. New and improved Seeker 200.

NONE in service with SANDF....no Seeker drones, SANDF fvcks around with those awkward catapult launched Vulture drones grin

Nigeria flies around in Drones armed with guided missiles ! NA/NAF will cook SANDF like spaghetti

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thiza:

Who is scrambling to recruit them? Nobody was ever interested in recruiting them to wipe our Seleka rebels or Rhino poachers inside South Africa's Kruger park homeland....they are NOT IN DEMAND grin grin

You are showing us internet photos of advertisement and ceremonies of SANDF....Can you please post photos of SANDF in combat zone today !

Sorry....your SANDF soldiers are sleeping at home with their wives and girlfriends.....lazy men.....cowards grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=14pt]Giant Of Africa Is Now Angry ![/size]

The Gulak & Madagali Encirclement Complete, 6000 estimated #BokoHaram fighters Trapped.

Nigerian Defense HQ source says plans with neighbouring countries for d surrender of about 35,000-40,000 #BokoHaram Terrorists is underway

Sambisa forest currently under heavy artillery bombardment by Nigerian army artillery battalions.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
MikeCZAR:
A nation of foo..ls.

a coalition have been formed against terror in west Africa, and this affected countries are engaging in a vigorous capacity building project, just to ensure that they stay relevant to the course. Now Mr Mike. I do not see any of this armed forces asking you for equipment procurement advice, and I also do not see any reason why you should consider yourself to be in the position to determine what this forces chose to use in prosecuting this war against terror. I can understand it, if you say the T72 is a bad tank bcus Nigeria has it(we re all aware of your strong anti Nigerian stance) but what I don't understand is you trying to advice all the generals in the frontline that they are demanding for the wrong weapons and that they shouldn't be using tanks or any equipment of their choice to prosecute this war. That is a very base thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
agaugust:

[size=14pt]Giant Of Africa Is Now Angry ![/size]

The Gulak & Madagali Encirclement Complete, 6000 estimated #BokoHaram fighters Trapped.

Nigerian Defense HQ source says plans with neighbouring countries for d surrender of about 35,000-40,000 #BokoHaram Terrorists is underway

Sambisa forest currently under heavy artillery bombardment by Nigerian army artillery battalions.

Well done, South African special forces, for showing the Nigerians the way!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
agaugust:

NONE in service with SANDF....no Seeker drones, SANDF fvcks around with those awkward catapult launched Vulture drones grin

Nigeria flies around in Drones armed with guided missiles ! NA/NAF will cook SANDF like spaghetti

Where did i say they are in service? If you know how to read you would have seen me say i respect the ENGINEERING. Cook us with your 3 F-7's? Each and every Nigerian aircraft entering SA skies will be shot down....simple. Deal with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.