Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,151 members, 7,925,591 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:30 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4506895 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:45pm On May 11, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

[size=13pt]
Tell me one thing that we South Africans are envious of when it comes to Nigerians
[/size]

Everything !

Most powerful economy in Africa
Big GDP growth rate
Mineral wealth
Education
Population/Market size
Intelligence
Creativity
Global diplomatic clout and influence
Total black control
Black power
Liberator of South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe
Saviour of Liberia and Sierra Leone
Courage to challenge America/Europe world powers
Leadership clout in Africa
War experience
War victories
Military respect worldwide
Desired by Egypt
Praised by Israel
Very low foreign dollar debt
Rapid inflow of industries abandoning South Africa
All black leadership for half a century
The most respected black nation on earth
Giant of Africa
etc....

Everything !

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

Common sense does not beat science. Common sense said the earth is flat until science proved it is a ball shaped sphere.

Air on snow covered mountain Himalayas is denser than at sea level, basic science of cold air is denser than warm air.

I know science that you Southies failed to learn in your country, you are unteachable and abandoned to wallow in ignorance.

Somalis from a failed state teach you how to run a Spaza shop, everybody in Africa is your teacher, including Somalis grin
Hahahahahahahah your a fvcking r3tard!

Air at higher altitude is colder due to the lower air pressure mate, Please explain why climbers climbing Everest wear oxygen masks even though according to you the air is more dens because its cold?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

I said no nuclear missiles were brought to South Africa.

JF-17 Thunder has nuclear capability, so if you fly in exercise with Pakistan, you train with jet carrying nuclear missile?

You think nuclear weapons are toys that platforms carry about everytime around the world?

SAN never exercised with a nuclear missile armed submarine. That is my claim and I proved it
Dude why does it matter if the Subs were armed with nuks or not?They are never going to use them in an exercise

P.S you have yet to prove that they weren't armed with nuks

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:57pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

Nigeria has anti-submarine capability in reserve, go tell that to the Augustine on Beegeagle who does nothing than to push Nigeria to buy every new weapon that he wants, as if he is minister for defense.

In reserve = no crew
In reserve = no skills to operate equipment effectivly

NATO sailors couldent detect our sub... what makes you thing a reservist an your ancient helo will?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:57pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

Common sense does not beat science. Common sense said the earth is flat until science proved it is a ball shaped sphere.

Air on snow covered mountain Himalayas is denser than at sea level, basic science of cold air is denser than warm air.

I know science that you Southies failed to learn in your country, you are unteachable and abandoned to wallow in ignorance.

Somalis from a failed state teach you how to run a Spaza shop, everybody in Africa is your teacher, including Somalis grin

O my god

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:58pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

Because you don't know air defence.

You think a mini-gun fires all barrels simultaneously

You have lost all credibility.

Get out
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:59pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

[size=16pt]Sure, all 3 barrels fire in a single burst dude !

Illiterate, you don't know what a gatling gun is grin grin

Rapid fire rotating multi-barrels !

3 barrels roll is split seconds, every burst of revolution is 3 shells fired in split seconds....

Rooivalk will NEVER have this kind of firepower....T-129 is 3 times more firepower !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGE23Uykd1Y

[/size]

No

You thought that all barrels fired at once.

Bwa-ahahahahaha

you fvcking id.iot
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:01pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

One Nigerian 'security guard' that whips the azz of combined SANDF air force, army, and navy officers on Nairaland.

Even when five South Africans team up in a Gripen, he sh.oots them all down with a Roland, and wastes all their guided bombs including the latest DENEL Al-Tariq.

I love that kind of security guard o ! He can command the whole SANDF better than your Zimbabwe trained ex-freedom fighter chief of army staff that only knows AK-47 rifle tongue tongue

roland cant shoot down gripen

roland cant defend against saturation attack

Also, you admit you are a security gaurd.

Nice.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:05pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

Everything !

Big GDP growth rate
Mineral wealth
Education
Population/Market size
Intelligence
Creativity
Total black control
Black power
War experience
War victories
Desired by Egypt
Praised by Israel
Giant of Africa
etc....

Everything !

- South Africa has more money (3X), so no, we are the most powerful
- wait until its re-adjusted
- we have more mineral wealth, proven many times
- our education stats are better across the board. There are more illiterate nigerians than there are south africans
- Big population is not a good thing
- 1 nobel prize v 11 nobel prizes
- what have you created?
- we have more embassies, we are a member of BRICS. You have nothing.
- Racism
- more racism
- You did nothing for the struggle
- 11 years and you acheived nothing
- No you dont. You beg them for everything and pout like a child when they scold you
- an experience of failure
- what have you won?
- you are an international joke
- no you arent
- no you havent been
- you are borrowing money to pay wages
- nope, rapid inflow of industries hegomizing your economy
- and so?
- most laughed at black nation on earth
- giant sh1thole of africa.

But anyway, feel free to carry on with your delusions.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LeSudAfricaine: 3:41pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

Everything !

Big GDP growth rate
Mineral wealth
Education
Population/Market size
Intelligence
Creativity
Total black control
Black power
War experience
War victories
Desired by Egypt
Praised by Israel
Giant of Africa
etc....

Everything !

Giant of África. Nonsense again? Ha ha ha! Haven'it d you guys realised that this "Giant" thing is known only in Nigeria and nowhere else? No one in África looks at Nigeria as a Giant I'm sorry, Real Giants don't make Noise
No1 economy granted, but what has that done for an average Nigerian? Is there a difference? Do you think that we care that you guys are praised by Israel? How old are you stlil seeking validation from the likes of Israel? How a country like Egypt desires Nigeria is a mystery to me. Is Intelligence an exclusive domain of Nigeria? If so why is your country in such a state? Population? Really? Haha if anything your population is a hinderance that's why you find your countrymen "hustling"in Vietnam

How can we be jealous of your Education, while SA's literacy rate is higher than yours and our Universities among the best on the continent? Again, is creativity an exclusive domain of Nigeria?

Mineral wealth? Are you talking about oil? Ha ha ha! You can brag about black leadership all you want but if it's useless what's the point? By the way you are all black so...

The most respected black Nation on earth? Dude have you been hiding under a rock? How can a nation with such a bad reputation worldwide be the respected in the world? Nigerians are kicked out all over the world from Malaysia, Portugal and even Niger

Dude try something else, there's nothing an average South African finds worthy of envy! You guys just hype yourselves wayyy too much, to ano average SAn you guys are an afterthought , this envy thing is merely a projection , If I could start South África's list you will want to hide so let's not go there, afterall real Giants don't make noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:58pm On May 11, 2015
jln115:

Hahahahahahahah your a fvcking r3tard!

Air at higher altitude is colder due to the lower air pressure mate, Please explain why climbers climbing Everest wear oxygen masks even though according to you the air is more dens because its cold?

[size=13pt]

Cold air on mountain top is denser than warm air at the bottom.

You are a school drop-out grin grin

"Cold air contracts, becomes more dense, and thus heavier than warm air." www.ussartf.org/predicting_weather.htm

[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:04pm On May 11, 2015
patches689:

You think a mini-gun fires all barrels simultaneously

You have lost all credibility.

Get out

My gatling gun rapid fire video has left your Southie camp in disarray today o ! grin grin

Now show us how Rooivalk gun can match a gatling gun firepwer of T-129 !

patches689:

No

Bwa-ahahahahaha

you fvcking id.iot

Bwahahahaha grin grin

Pull trigger once on gatling gun, you get full rotation for 3 barrels to fire in split seconds. That's why it's called rapid fire gun.

One shot on trigger will roll and revolve the barrel 3 times to release 3 bullets.

A South African won't know that until Nigerians educate him grin

My video evidence has given you T.KO. so you have no technical argument anymore grin grin

I love your comical surrender grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:15pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

Google Lynx helicopter Nigerian navy has Lynx Mk.89 anti-submarine warfare helicopter, the radar is inside the nose cone hidden and the dipping sonar hidden inside the cabin, and SIPRI says Nigeria has the Lynx anti-submarine torpedoes. You are a dunce, that's why you didn't know. I showed @Andrewza everything last year, you Southies are just a buch of headless buffoons grin grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westland_Lynx
Go tell this fantasies to your children.

The MK89 does not have a radar nor does it carry torpedoes. It doesn't even have FLIR.

Lynx radar is situated below the nose.

You haven't proven anything.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:18pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

SANDF did not use MRLS in Bangui except you smoked rat poison mixed with marijuana tonight.

NA did area suppression and that is one purpose of artillery, we used it effectively and smashed Boko Haram without harming innocent civilians

SANDF has not used artillery in 20 years, Tanzanian army used their D-30 artillery to save your army in Congo DRC.

South Africa too has NO SINGLE guided artillery shell like bonus or excalibur
SA forces used MRLs in Bangui.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:19pm On May 11, 2015
MikeCZAR:
SA forces used MRLs in Bangui.

Citation needed now !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:21pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

Rooivalk 20mm x 1 barrel gun = 139 mm total calibre firepower
T-129 20mm x 3 barrel gun = 306 mm total calibre firepower
PROVED : T-129 gun has more firepower than Rooivalk gun
Do you know what is "caliber" you mad man? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:25pm On May 11, 2015
patches689:

[size=16pt]
Hahahahahahahahaahahah

Omg my sides!!!

My fvcking sides!!! My sides are in fvcking orbit!!

This is too good.... Too good.

You think all 3 barrels fire simultaniously

Omg... I am laughing so hard i am crying. [/size]
Nearly died when I read that. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:29pm On May 11, 2015
saengine:

"Military researcher" who works with "former U.S fighter pilots" grin grin. I've been saying all along, he's nothing but a security guard with military ambitions. Rejected from the boy scouts because of his b..ba...bad stutter.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:31pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

[size=16pt]Sure, all 3 barrels fire in a single burst dude !

Illiterate, you don't know what a gatling gun is grin grin

Rapid fire rotating multi-barrels !

3 barrels roll is split seconds, every burst of revolution is 3 shells fired in split seconds....

Rooivalk will NEVER have this kind of firepower....T-129 is 3 times more firepower !

[/size]
Someone please call ER24 for me! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:34pm On May 11, 2015
[size=13pt]
MikeCZAR:
Go tell this fantasies to your children.

The MK89 has not radar nor does it carry torpedoes. It doesn't even have FLIR.

Lynx radar is situated below the nose.

You haven't proven anything.

Bwhahahahaha grin grin

This is hilarious !

I warned all Southies not to play this game with me again on this forum, because I used it to embarrass South African navy man @Andrewza who has been in Mandela's pooly trained navy for almost 10 years and still does not know Nigerian navy Lynx Mk.89 is a fully equipped anti-submarine warfare helicopter with factory built in hidden ASW sonar, radar, and torpedoes, I made a mockery of your SAN navy here on that hilarious day.

So your country does not know Nigeria has hidden anti-submarine capability in reserve? You would have come here and we sink all Mandela's bank loan submarines while you are still repaying the bank debt grin grin

Now go tell that Augustine on Beegegale that Nigerian navy has power to sink South African submarines in one day o !

"Lynx Mk 88: version for the Federal German navy similar to Lynx Mk 86; equipped with sonar; 19 built

Lynx Mk 89: version for Nigerian navy; equipped for ASW/SAR roles; three built"

http://www.aviastar.org/helicopters_eng/lynx.php

.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:35pm On May 11, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Someone please call ER24 for me! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes bro you need it urgently before you collapse into coma grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:36pm On May 11, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Nearly died when I read that. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sure my bros, you will nearly d.ie when T-129 has 3 barrel gatling gun pointing straight into your crying face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:37pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

Citation needed now ! .
Just tell me you don't I'll provide one for you imbec..ile
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:42pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:
[size=13pt]

Bwhahahahaha grin grin

This is hilarious !

I warned all Southies not to play this game with me again on this forum, because I used it to embarrass South African navy man @Andrewza who has been in Mandela's pooly trained navy for almost 10 years and still does not know Nigerian navy Lynx Mk.89 is a fully equipped anti-submarine warfare helicopter with factory built in hidden ASW sonar, radar, and torpedoes, I made a mockery of your SAN navy here on that hilarious day.

So your country does not know Nigeria has hidden anti-submarine capability in reserve? You would have come here and we sink all Mandela's bank loan submarines while you are still repaying the bank debt grin grin

Now go tell that Augustine on Beegegale that Nigerian navy has power to sink South African submarines in one day o !

"Lynx Mk 88: version for the Federal German navy similar to Lynx Mk 86; equipped with sonar; 19 built

Lynx Mk 89: version for Nigerian navy; equipped for ASW/SAR roles; three built"

http://www.aviastar.org/helicopters_eng/lynx.php

.[/size]
Your link doesn't say anything about Nigerian Lynx helicopters having radar!

Bring facts please grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nisai: 4:43pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

Everything !

Big GDP growth rate
Mineral wealth
Education
Population/Market size
Intelligence
Creativity
Total black control
Black power
War experience
War victories
Desired by Egypt
Praised by Israel
Giant of Africa
etc....

Everything !

I must confess you are really intelligent.Proudly nigerian. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:44pm On May 11, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Just tell me you don't I'll provide one for you imbec..ile

Summon courage, be smarter than defenceweb and Helmut Heitman of janes defence , show us source to prove SANDF used MRLS....Mobile Rocket Launcher System in Bangui and still got defeated by Seleka, lost army base, ran away to airport, abandoned a whole mobile firepower rocket launcher artillery system.....come on boy, show us proof of SANDF using MRLS in Bangui....I like you more when you act like a Psychiatric patient grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:48pm On May 11, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Your link doesn't say anything about Nigerian Lynx helicopters having radar!

Bring facts please grin grin

I have humiliated y.ou enough by proving with source that Nigerian navy Lynx helicopters are full combat anti-submarine warfare versions armed with torpedoes which you claim they do not have.

Why should I exterminate y.ou completely in one day?

Please let me decimate y.ou instalmentally so that I can still make you a victim tomorrow grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]

Cold air on mountain top is denser than warm air at the bottom.

You are a school drop-out grin grin

"Cold air contracts, becomes more dense, and thus heavier than warm air." www.ussartf.org/predicting_weather.htm

[/size]
Dude i fail to believe someone can be as r3tarded as this, Please tell me ,this has all been a joke all along!!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:09pm On May 11, 2015
jln115:

Dude i fail to believe someone can be as r3tarded as this, Please tell me ,this has all been a joke all along!!!

i shocked you with weather forecast meteorologists' professionals' scientific evidence, it's so sweet to have you trapped inside my barbecue roasting grill, screaming in the heat and flames cooking y.ou up ? Cry baby cry grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 11, 2015
agaugust:

i shocked you with weather forecast meteorologists' professionals' scientific evidence, it's so sweet to have you trapped inside my barbecue roasting grill, screaming in the heat and flames cooking y.ou up ? Cry baby cry grin grin

Fvck!!!!You really are r#tarded!!

"the farther away you get from the earth, the thinner the atmosphere gets. The total heat content of a system is directly related to the amount of matter present, so it is cooler at higher elevations."
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/if-heat-rises-why-does-th/

"Altitude is the height you are above sea level. The higher up you are the lower the temperature will be. This is because air that is higher up is less dense than it is at lower altitudes and air temperature depends on its density. As a general rule for every 1,000m higher you go the temperature will drop by 6.5 °C."
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Basic_Geography/Climate/Climate_Elements

"air at higher altitudes is less dense. Since fewer air molecules exist in a certain volume of air, there are fewer molecules colliding with each other, and as a result, there will be less heat produced. This means cooler air."
https://water.usgs.gov/edu/watercyclecondensation.html

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 11, 2015
It amazes me that intelligent people continue to debate advanced mil specs with an slowpoke who doesn't even know the basics about artillery!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 8:48pm On May 11, 2015
patches689:

No

Bwa-ahahahahaha

you fvcking id.iot

no. you deliberately quoted him out of context. or perhaps you wrote before thinking.

the T-129's gun still packs more firepower mate. deal with it.

and you claim that it isn't combat tested makes you seem ignorant.

t-129 is just an A-129 with turkish avionics and weapons system with upgraded engine , Transmission and rotor blades.

it's more modern and packs enough firepower to outclass your obsolete roivaalk.

this is a fact your useless opinion can't change

NAF wants it, Turkey is desperate to sell. your fears will become reality when it starts taking out boko haram qith precision strikes.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.