Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,363 members, 7,961,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4531253 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Because of America supported and saved her.
i may not argue with you about which country have the biggest or smallest gun, but whenever i see someone trying to mess with historical facts to suit his purpose i always try to correct that person. Operation Barbarossa was unsuccesful not because Germany was ill equipped or Russia was fully prepared but it was because of the ill timing of the operation which was brought about by hitler's temper. Hitler invaded Russia at a time when God and Nature could ve been said to be on the russian side. The harsh russian winter wiped out half of his troops and their supply because they never thought the winter would meet them in russia. Russian Forces taking advantage of this weakness dealth a serious blow to the germans in the battle of stalingrad. The germans were where caught in the middle of mother russia with the cold behind them and sure death in front of them. The battle of stalingrad recorded till today the world most desicive victory.

How you where able to implant america in a battle that she did not fight is above me. But i think the other guys here are kind of right. You southies have a thing for white balls. If america was a religion i am sure you guys will build a grand cathedral to its honour. "America assisted in the battle of stalingrad" its a piety.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
patches689:

Boko Haram has seized control of a Nigerian town after hundreds of soldiers stationed there reportedly fled across the border to Cameroon, a police source said.

Almost 500 Nigerian soldiers fled the Nigerian border towns of Ashigashyia and Kerawa over the weekend to take refuge from Boko Haram fighters on Cameroonian territory.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/08/boko-haram-seizes-town-after-soldiers-flee-2014826181311739107.html

An eyewitness to the Boko Haram massacre in Baga says he saw Nigerian army forces and security officers run away from the town and give their guns to civilians in exchange for civilian clothes.
http://www.thedailyvox.co.za/nigerian-army-abandoned-civilians-at-baga-says-eyewitness/

Nigerian army considers cowardice to be part of the way they operate:

Following the incessant attacks by the dreaded Boko Haram sect, the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.- Gen. Kenneth Minimah, has revealed that some soldiers have abandoned the force due to the fear of the terrorists group Boko Haram.

“Sometimes, journalists ask me questions, saying soldiers are deserting their jobs because they don’t want to be killed in the North East. I tell them yes, it is true. Desertion is part of war”.

http://www.naij.com/70115.html

The soldiers complained about the inadequacy of weaponry and other equipment to confront Boko Haram fighters. Several soldiers revealed that many soldiers deserted their camps after handing over their weapons at the army headquarters in Michika, Adamawa State earlier today. At least 100 soldiers reportedly left through Shua-Mubi Road wearing civilian clothing.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/soldiers-desert-biita-boko-haram-makes-strong-comeback

1. Tactical maneuver into Cameroon as confirmed by Nigerian army HQ. War tactics.

2. Show me where Nigerian soldiers ever surrendered themselves to Boko Haram.

3. Who won the whole war at the end ? Nigerian military .......Boko Haram ran away into Chad like SANDF running from Seleka... shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbymGRBsW5I
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
patches689:

Story has been denied by the UN and SANDF

Thus, its entire content is false.

Regardless, why would they issue ammunition and order men to stand-to if they were planning on surrendering?

Clown

Story NOT disputed, only adjustment is that NO HOSTAGE TAKING of SANDF men, Sudan Government CONFIRMED 500 SUDANESE TROOPS in Toyota Pick Ups did Ramadan patrol around SANDF base, confirmed by the Sudanese government itself, they scared your army till Soweto boys were popping kilograms of shiiit inside their p.ants in broad daylight, just by seeing Sudanese thin bone boys inside Toyota Hilux cheesy cheesy

Sharing ammunition is aither one of the usual SANDF lies to cover their shame, the truth is that the South African army CONFESSED they will SURRENDER immediately to Toyota boys of Sudan without a fight cheesy cheesy

You need veteran Sudan battle survivors of the Nigerian 100 troops platoon to train SANDF on how to fight 1,000 Sudanese without surrender

cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Buhahahahahaha So much for stealth.

F-22's Stealth Paint peeling off.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
overhypedsteve:
i may not argue with you about which country have the biggest or smallest gun, but whenever i see someone trying to mess with historical facts to suit his purpose i always try to correct that person. Operation Barbarossa was unsuccesful not because Germany was ill equipped or Russia was fully prepared but it was because of the ill timing of the operation which was brought about by hitler's temper. Hitler invaded Russia at a time when God and Nature could ve been said to be on the russian side. The harsh russian winter wiped out half of his troops and their supply because they never thought the winter would meet them in russia. Russian Forces taking advantage of this weakness dealth a serious blow to the germans in the battle of stalingrad. The germans were where caught in the middle of mother russia with the cold behind them and sure death in front of them. The battle of stalingrad recorded till today the world most desicive victory.

How you where able to implant america in a battle that she did not fight is above me. But i think the other guys here are kind of right. You southies have a thing for white balls. If america was a religion i am sure you guys will build a grand cathedral to its honour. "America assisted in the battle of stalingrad" its a piety.

Yet another person whom is not familiar with "lend lease"

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

Story NOT disputed, only adjustment is that NO HOSTAGE TAKING of SANDF men, Sudan Government CONFIRMED 500 SUDANESE TROOPS in Toyota Pick Ups did Ramadan patrol around SANDF base, confirmed by the Sudanese government itself, they scared your army till Soweto boys were popping kilograms of shiiit inside their p.ants in broad daylight, just by seeing Sudanese thin bone boys inside Toyota Hilux cheesy cheesy

Sharing ammunition is aither one of the usual SANDF lies to cover their shame, the truth is that the South African army CONFESSED they will SURRENDER immediately to Toyota boys of Sudan without a fight cheesy cheesy

You need veteran Sudan battle survivors of the Nigerian 100 troops platoon to train SANDF on how to fight 1,000 Sudanese without surrender

cheesy cheesy

Same person who said they were scared said that ammunition was issued and they were prepared for combat

SANDF knew what the Sudanese were up to - they had a meeting on June 15th

Over 100 Nigerian troops either surrendered or fled - "the base was overrun"

Stop wasting my time with conetent of an article that has been debunked by the SANDF, UN and Sudan - and your fellow nigerians on this forum agree

This is just another "fishing boat" humiliation for you

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

1. Tactical maneuver into Cameroon as confirmed by Nigerian army HQ. War tactics.

2. Show me where Nigerian soldiers ever surrendered themselves to Boko Haram.

3. Who won the whole war at the end ? Nigerian military .......Boko Haram ran away into Chad like SANDF running from Seleka... shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbymGRBsW5I

1. 500 men fles into Cameroon - FACT

2. They surrendered over 45 bases and vast ammounts of equipment, including TANKS

3. The war continues - you only saw *some* success when you called on Chad, Cameroon and South Africa to save you.

Pathetic military: 16 years of decline has lead to men running away from the enemy in womens dresses

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
patches689:

Same person who said they were scared said that ammunition was issued and they were prepared for combat

SANDF knew what the Sudanese were up to - they had a meeting on June 15th

Over 100 Nigerian troops either surrendered or fled - "the base was overrun"

Stop wasting my time with conetent of an article that has been debunked by the SANDF, UN and Sudan - and your fellow nigerians on this forum agree

This is just another "fishing boat" humiliation for you

You mean your new SANDF Seleka type humiliation in Sudan ?

This time, SANDF surrender was planned and agreed even before any battle started.

SANDF gets worse annually, courageis now a scarce commodity in South Africa, even the government fears to execute court order and arrest a Sudanese criminal who walked free to the airport, flew away as if a South African court of law is a comedy theatre cheesy cheesy

Your president just got his mouth slapped on homeland soil by one Sudan born crook and your 200,000 man military/paramilitary CANNOT defend the honour of your empire in 21st century cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
patches689:

1. 500 men fles into Cameroon - FACT

2. They surrendered over 45 bases and vast ammounts of equipment, including TANKS

3. The war continues - you only saw *some* success when you called on Chad, Cameroon and South Africa to save you.

Pathetic military: 16 years of decline has lead to men running away from the enemy in womens dresses

[size=13pt]
The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7:8 "Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof."

Nigeria won her war against Boko Haram at the end, the holy book confirms that is the important thing, the end is the better part.

Nobody cares about the middle of the war anymore.

Even God's word justifies Nigerian military as having the better happy ending !

South Africa has ZERO record of war victory in it's history.

CASE CLOSED tongue tongue

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
patches689:

Yet another person whom is not familiar with "lend lease"
bros calm down. America lended and leased to france and britain to prosecute the war. Up until the evening germany invaded russia the russians believed themselves to be allies with germany. Do you need citations, why did joseph stalin abandon a collective european (britain and france) front against germany? Despite his preaching of collective security? Because britain and france thought they could tame the aggressor(germany) by giving her the Sudertenland and by taking a neutral stance when italy(german ally) invaded ethiopia. Russia saw these "cowardly" action of britain and france and she realised that france and britain were not ready to fight germany but instead they wanted to push germany towards her so stalin seeing this sent the then russian FM to sign a non-agresssion pact with germany in 1939. This was stalin's reason for doing that " German's succeeded in their military activities basically hrough weakness of the western countries." - J. Stalin 1939. He personally stated that there was no occassion for conflict between Germany and the USSR.
Russia did not benefit from any lend lease program you are talking about. Russia fought a very bloody and brutal conflict within her territory without the help of her european "friends".

Whats with you guys and distorting historical facts?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7:8 "Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof."

Nigeria won her war against Boko Haram at the end, the holy book confirms that is the best thing, the end is the better part.

"South Africa has ZERO record of war victory in it's history."
WW1: SWA
WW2: North Africa
Korean War: 2 squadron
Border War

As you can see these are real wars against real enemies NOT rag tag rebel groups.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
overhypedsteve:
bros calm down. America lended and leased to france and britain to prosecute the war. Up until the evening germany invaded russia the russians believed themselves to be allies with germany. Do you need citations, why did joseph stalin abandon a collective european (britain and france) front against germany? Despite his preaching of collective security? Because britain and france thought they could tame the aggressor(germany) by giving her the Sudertenland and by taking a neutral stance when italy(german ally) invaded ethiopia. Russia saw these "cowardly" action of britain and france and she realised that france and britain were not ready to fight germany but instead they wanted to push germany towards her so stalin seeing this sent the then russian FM to sign a non-agresssion pact with germany in 1939. This was stalin's reason for doing that " German's succeeded in their military activities basically hrough weakness of the western countries." - J. Stalin 1939. He personally stated that there was no occassion for conflict between Germany and the USSR.
Russia did not benefit from any lend lease program you are talking about. Russia fought a very bloody and brutal conflict within her territory without the help of her european "friends".

That's a favourite South African pastime, corrupting world history and changing facts to lies.

They didn't know Germany got military help from Italy, Austria, and Japan. Does that mean Japanese troops were inside Russia fighting in Stalingrad? American weapons were not used by by Russia to win Stalingrad, the T-34 tank was the hero and it's a Russian tank 100%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVvoo1qFPDo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
jl115:

"South Africa has ZERO record of war victory in it's history."
WW1: SWA
WW2: North Africa
Korean War: 2 squadron
Border War

As you can see these are real wars against real enemies NOT rag tag rebel groups.

We are talking modern war, here dude. Not world war II era.

WW1 and WW2 were NOT South African led wars, they were European-American wars, Nigeria too fought against Germany and Japan in those wars, did you see me list it here ?

Korea is an American/UN war, and ended in near victory for North Korea/China leading to stalemate, how is that a South African victory?

Glory thieves art thou, Soweto burglars !

Angolan border war was a near victory for Cuba, leading to a stalemate, Cuba too claims victory.

Show us a South African led war with South Africa having UNDISPUTED VICTORY in your country's military history. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
ssaengine:

You are posting medals awarded to SANDF elite troops that ran away from Seleka rebels !

In Nigeria, such troops will face court martial and be sentenced to death !

Sudan is your new master now.....RSA + SANDF = Tag Team Cowards !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
patches689:

[size=13pt]1. Frances defeat to Germany has resulted in them being considered cowards to this day
2. Egypt and Isreal has not praised you
3. Boko Haram is still holding ground [/size]

1. Show me where France is considered as cowards to this day, Citation needed.

Britain had almost half a million troops run away with French troops, so Britain too is a military coward today ? Citation needed.

2. Egypt and Israel praised Nigerian army masterly prowess in victory, posted here many times, no need to repeat. Everyone read the citations.

3. Show me grounds Boko Haram holds in Nigeria today, name the town.

We know Rhino poachers rule Kruger park 24/7

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

WW1 and WW2 were NOT South African led wars, they were European-American wars, Nigeria too fought against Germany and Japan in those wars, did you see me list it here ?

Korea is an American/UN war, and ended in near victory for North Korea/China leading to stalemate, how is that a South African victory?

Angolan border war was a near victory for Cuba, leading to a stalemate, Cuba too claims victory.

Show us a South African led war with South Africa having UNDISPUTED VICTORY in your country's military history. tongue tongue
Uhm which Modern Wars has Nigeria fought? Secondly we drove the Germans out of SWA by our selves in ww1, we played a huge role in North Africa in WW2, Only 2 Sqdrn was sent to Korea, go look up what they did, and lastly we didnt lose a single battle in the Border War, Angola and SWA are also Democratic and not communist countries SO PLEASE how did Cuba defeat us?

"Show us a South African led war with South Africa having UNDISPUTED VICTORY in your country's military history."
Border War and SWA in WW1
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

You are posting medals awarded to SANDF elite troops that ran away from Seleka rebels !

When did they Run away? Seleka raised the white flag, it was never our objective to defend Bangui otherwise in that case Seleka defeated the French to.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

That's a favourite South African pastime, corrupting world history and changing facts to lies.

They didn't know Germany got military help from Italy, Austria, and Japan. Does that mean Japanese troops were inside Russia fighting in Stalingrad? American weapons were not used by by Russia to win Stalingrad, the T-34 tank was the hero and it's a Russian tank 100%.

how can somebody just sit at home in his arm chair and be trying to change facts?
agaugust:

there ve been none. Except those shaka zulu wars with naked men hauling sticks and stones. We ve written our name in stone on the history of modern warfare in africa. We ve brought the use of advanced surveillance platforms, we ve revolutionised the whole concept of CTCOIN by showing to the world that unlink in other mideastern states where regimes and the whole government aparatus are brought to a halt because of insurgency, we maintain africa's most attractive and largest economy whilst still fighting africa's most vicious and equiped rebel group. Which african country could have done that? Only the Giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
overhypedsteve:
how can somebody just sit at home in his arm chair and be trying to change facts? there ve been none. Except those shaka zulu wars with naked men hauling sticks and stones. We ve written our name in stone on the history of modern warfare in africa. We ve brought the use of advanced surveillance platforms, we ve revolutionised the whole concept of CTCOIN by showing to the world that unlink in other mideastern states where regimes and the whole government aparatus are brought to a halt because of insurgency, we maintain africa's most attractive and largest economy whilst still fighting africa's most vicious and equiped rebel group. Which african country could have done that? Only the Giant of Africa.
BH wouldve been wiped out before even they knew they existed if the same thing happened in South Africa. To me its mind boggling that a country can allow a terrorist group to gain power to such extent that its able to mass murder thousands of civilians and not only that but allow a terrorist group to control land the size of Belgium in its own country.

All that Nigeria has showed us regarding COIN warfare is how not to do it, Why do you think Nigeria contracted South African PMC to help fight BH and train your soldiers?

The fact is in over a 100 years NO enemy force has ever come close to holding any sort of land in SA, we have defeated the Germans in SWA in WW1, defeated the Italian and Germans in North Africa in WW2 and defeated the Cubans in the Border War.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

cheesy cheesy

When would you ever be sober in your reasoning?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

This time, SANDF surrender was planned and agreed even before any battle started.

SANDF gets worse annually, courageis now a scarce commodity in South Africa, even the government fears to execute court order and arrest a Sudanese criminal who walked free to the airport, flew away as if a South African court of law is a comedy theatre cheesy cheesy

Your president just got his mouth slapped on homeland soil by one Sudan born crook and your 200,000 man military/paramilitary CANNOT defend the honour of your empire in 21st century cheesy cheesy

When would you ever make sense?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

[s]

Your president just got his mouth slapped on homeland soil by one Sudan born crook and your 200,000 man military/paramilitary CANNOT defend the honour of your empire in 21st century[/s] cheesy cheesy

Why would men who plan on surrendering issue ammunition and plan to fight?

South African government did not want to arrest Bashir - hence the court order was needed. Stop commenting on things you dont understand.

Also, you accuse us of cowardice - yet last time I checked, 700 SANDF did not run away into a foreign country, or pretend to be women to escape combat... and your own Army Cheif says that desertion is the way of war in Nigeria

Pathetic nation.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]

[s]Nigeria won her war against Boko Haram at the end, the holy book confirms that is the important thing, the end is the better part.

[/s]
[/size]

The war continues unabated
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
overhypedsteve:

American lend lease to russia was massive and is what kept Russia in the war until her industries were moved behind the Ural Mountains
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/pearl/www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/lend.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

[s]That's a favourite South African pastime, corrupting world history and changing facts to lies.

[/s]

I present to you a picture of a Stuart and Lee tank - in stalingrad, with russian soldiers operating them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

- The campaigns in SWA and German East Africa were South African lead

- Nigeria was not a major combatant in WW2 and never faced Germany, less than a Regiment of Nigerian soldiers saw actual combat during the war - the majority of men were nothing but laborers.

- Korean war was a a massive UN victory, and the SAAF squadron involved was the best ground attack Squadron of the war

- If 60 000 and men can only achieve stalemate against 4000 men... what does that tell you?

Show us a Nigerian war that has lead to undisputed victory
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

So a 14 hour fight and a cease-fire offer from Seleka is what happens when we run away?

You shoot the cowards of your army? last time I checked you have not shot the 20 000 men who lost over 40 bases and an area the size of belgium to boko haram!!

Look at boko haram parading their spoils from Nigerian army cowards!!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

1. Show me where France is considered as cowards to this day, Citation needed.

Britain had almost half a million troops run away with French troops, so Britain too is a military coward today ? Citation needed.

2. Egypt and Israel praised Nigerian army masterly prowess in victory, posted here many times, no need to repeat. Everyone read the citations.

3. Show me grounds Boko Haram holds in Nigeria today, name the town.

We know Rhino poachers rule Kruger park 24/7

1. Common knowledge

2. when did egypt and isreal praise you?

3. Sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
overhypedsteve:
how can somebody just sit at home in his arm chair and be trying to change facts? there ve been none. Except those shaka zulu wars with naked men hauling sticks and stones. We ve written our name in stone on the history of modern warfare in africa. We ve brought the use of advanced surveillance platforms, we ve revolutionised the whole concept of CTCOIN by showing to the world that unlink in other mideastern states where regimes and the whole government aparatus are brought to a halt because of insurgency, we maintain africa's most attractive and largest economy whilst still fighting africa's most vicious and equiped rebel group. Which african country could have done that? Only the Giant of Africa.

1. South Africa was the first to use advanced surveilance
2. South Africa are undisputed COIN masters - 0 PLAN incursions into civilian areas in 25 years of insurgency
2a. You called us in to teach you our ways
3. You battle against BH is one of defeat and failure - a common trend in all your wars
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
patches689:

So a 14 hour fight and a cease-fire offer from Seleka is what happens when we run away?

You shoot the cowards of your army? last time I checked you have not shot the 20 000 men who lost over 40 bases and an area the size of belgium to boko haram!!

Look at boko haram parading their spoils from Nigerian army cowards!!

The photo you posted is actually Nigerian army parading out tank recovered from Boko Haram after we k.illed ALL the Bokos we found with that tank, your photo is a suicide post, see the real complete image below with a Nigerian soldier cheesy cheesy

Now show me where SANDF has gone back to recover your army vehicles from Seleka, the humiliation continues daily cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
patches689:

3. Sambisa forest

Show me source that says Boko Haram still occupies Sambisa forest today....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJswCVAykUU
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
agaugust:

Show me source that says Boko Haram still occupies Sambisa forest today....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJswCVAykUU

Marte is still safely in the hands of Boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.