Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,221 members, 7,916,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:20 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4499536 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by vandalZA(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2015
ddami:
OKAY AM TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL, WHAT IS PROTEAS?
SOUTH AFRICA is a country of many sports #CRICKET

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by vandalZA(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2015
ddami:
okay I don't really think we fancy cricket that much, but we have a national team for cricket.. The major sports here are athletics, football, BB, tennis..
OK in SOUTH AFRICA all sports are BIG and paying good wage.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2015
vandalZA:
RADABA made us proud as SOUTH AFRICANS

the boy is a great wickets taker...another makhaya tini in the making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2015
RudzSA:
dnt reject serena Williams ...dat girl is delusional.she nos she has a lot of Nigerian in her . I mean ...damn
Rudzsa, no doubt she looks like a Nigerian but she's not, she's full blown American.. ,
The only connection of Serena Williams to Nigeria is her stepsister - YETUNDE (now late) who is a Nigerian.. Serena Williams' mother was married to yetunde's father (Nigerian) but they broke up and she married Serena's father (American)..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2015
agaugust:

South African recce troops will enter Nigerian oil field in Niger Delta swamps and be operating there? Asari Dokubo's militants will use your men for sacrifice to his village idols at the ever thirsty Egbesu shrine, the cult will appreciate a pot full of fresh white-men's blood grin grin

[s]Nigerian 500 km ground radar (Civilian grade radars detect even a small Cessna plane), 407 km AWACS, F-7 jets with PL-9 missiles.....your SAAF has ZERO combat qualified Gripen pilot, and all your Hawk pilots have ZERO war experience with their jets.....NAF flew 6,000 combat sorties in 6 months.....South Africa won't have any air force left on earth if you ever manage to fly 10,000 km with your 600 km fuel....[/s]Mumu grin grin

South African special forces have deployed from submarines to raid oil instillations in the past

Dont talk to me about civilian grade equipment that can easily be defeated by low level flying

ATR42 isnt AWACS

At around 60 hours per year (10 more than most french pilots) I would say that at the very least we are combat qualfied
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2015
agaugust:

The guy thinks other African countries will donate their airport and fuel to South Africa for use in attacking Nigeria, he thinks international politicians run diplomacy like on the streets of Soweto who support on street gang against another by throwing stones and burning tyres across the road.

South Africa that cannot even arrest a criminal Sudanese president on Pretoria's homeland soil even with a court order. He thinks South Africa has political influence to do and undo in Africa.

ANC government did not want to arrest him in the first place

Uganda and Zambia allready allow us to use their facilities what is to stop nations that dislike Nigeria (Cameroon or Chad) from doing the same?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2015
agaugust:

Your South Adrian nation does not know basic science

Rich coming from a man who thinks air gets denser at altitude and that a skydiver and bomb fall at the same speed

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2015
You guys are fools for allowing augustus to change the debate

Initially we are talking about the Umbani... now some meaningless argument?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2015
jln115:

I actually play football every Friday with a few oaks from my varsity including a Czechoslovakian ,a Finn ,an Argentinian and a Nigerian who's doing a Phd in Micro Biology .

I decided to end my rugby career a few months ago after my last of 2 operations this year due to Rugby injuries, thus i started playing Football instead and to be honest i think i enjoy playing Football more than playing Rugby
(saying that takes a lot coming from an Afrikaner), but Rugby is more entertaining to watch for me personally.

But as you said its all about money!! Rugby and Cricket have a huge following in SA and thus money from sponsors are easy to come by but obviously not on the same scale of Football! Nigeria to be honest has a lot of potential to become a great sporting Nation But im not sure the structures and organisation of some sporting codes are up to scratch!
2 operations !!! you shouldn't even be playing football at all, some of these sports are dangerous.. 2mmths ago a Nigerian died on the pitch playing football, Nigeria's sport problem is from our sports commission they are not enlightening the youths about other sports, all heads are in one basket (FB)... But you should be happy that we don't really take your favourite sport serious 'cos we will rake you off most of your prospective cups and wins in Africa...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Patchesagain:
You guys are fools for allowing augustus to change the debate

Initially we are talking about the Umbani... now some meaningless argument?

how many guyz are fools?..... don't worry he will continue the debate with you in a jiffy, he's just doing some research......,
Haven't you observed that on this thread its military and OTHERS..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2015
vandalZA:
is just that you are obsessed with everything that is done by south Africans.....I came across many words in nairaland that are total not English but your brothers claim they are.......and on intelligence, everyone is intelligent but on his right way including animals......RudzSA knows wen to be formal or not you can't force him to write formal in nairaland, you can't be serious.....don't call me a kid, because I'm capable of employing your father.
You see your last statement lezz is coming to kill you..... in fact the insult he will rain on you is still doing press up....,
MISSILE TARGET -- RED ALERT.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2015
vandalZA:
does it hurt that bad Sorry my love owe you big time.......my father told me women are not to be hurt, but to be empress and satisfy.
You only met ddami when she has given her life to Christ..,
You should go check some pages when I was still insulting your brothers... some thought i am a MAN, another said GAY, another transgendered..

mzilakazi, was the most confused, he said I am a
Lesbian, a Man, and the same person behind 3 monikers... ,
dictatorzar is still in my trap, with his stupiid disappearing act..

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Rabada ! Wat a performance ... smiley doing the country proud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2015
We going to KONG grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2015
undecided
Patchesagain:

South African special forces have deployed from submarines to raid oil instillations in the past

Dont talk to me about civilian grade equipment that can easily be defeated by low level flying

ATR42 isnt AWACS

At around 60 hours per year (10 more than most french pilots) I would say that at the very least we are combat qualfied

French pilots fly 150 to 180 hours per year, and they have two tiers of pilots, regulars who fly basic hours, and elite who fly more hours.

SAAF pilots fly a shameful 10 hours a year, that means ZERO qualification for combat. Tanzanian F-7 jets will defeat SAAF .

Anyway, ground laser designators are useless to you because SAAF has no aircraft with range to reach Nigeria....finito !

NAF has AWACS capability on ATR-42, proved by manufacturer of it's Gabbiano radar air to air mode. Confirmed here with sources many times.

SAAF too uses civilian grade radar for fixed very long range radar detection, you do not have military radar of 500 km range.

Thales radar is world class, you cannot fly 12 to 24 aircraft and escape detection by Nigerian Thales radar, your aircraft are NOT stealth, and a whole two squadrons makes a huge radar signature for super easy detection, your huge aircraft formation will be seen 500 km away, even our radar satellites and Gulf of Guinea OPVs would have detected you air force right from when you pass Angola 1,000 km away from Lagos.

Hey, we don't need this argument, SAAF has ZERO air refueling capability to fly 9,000 km so your fuel of 600 km will end your journey inside Atlantic ocean, fish and octopus will eat all your drowned pilots. cheesycheesy

South African recces that used submarine in bush war are now old, retired, dead, or sick on wheel chair.

I like the way you said "In the past, SADF did it".....you admit it's past glory, so sad your glory is past tence undecided

Today's SADF recces NO LONGER exist in that old form, Mandela flushed out all the experienced apartheid soldiers. Col Eben Barlow is now an enemy of South African ANC government that wants to arrest him, your best now works for Nigeria today 2015 as our servant, we can even turn your own ex-recces against you with our dollars ! Now you have black rookies who have ZERO war experience, your current special forces were defeated in your homeland by Rhino poachers.

That Nigerian Niger delta is mangrove swamp terrain, it's not the dry land bush you have in Angola. Water snakes, crocodiles, sinking mud bogland, deadly insects etc are all there and no South African soldier has experience of such terrain.

Our Niger delta is the most heavily patrolled region in Africa....thousands of marine police, amphibious army, civil defense gendarme on every oil installation infrastructure, navy riflemen, and Niger Delta militants who are masters of the terrain were employed by government to monitor the whole region....and the oil refinery is not on the coastline, it's built in the towns suburbs in open land heavily guarded, so you need to cross the massive swamps first and all the tens of thousands of military, paramilitary, and militant patrol teams of armed men that were born and grew up inside that swamp....yöur SANDF troop are dead on arrival !

Niger delta oil region is the most defended part of Nigeria, there is total coverage coastal radars and total coverage of TV cameras with real time videos and 50 km range from shore to sea, when your submarine surfaces it will be seen !

Your recces will be captured alive in Ijaw land so they will be used for sacrifice at the idols shrine of Ijaw Egbesu cult, please send them to come o, preferably white-men, Egbesu loves to drink the blood of strangers cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2015
agaugust:

Su-30 max endurance according to manufacturer is 10 hours.

http://www.sukhoi.org/eng/planes/military/su30mk/lth/

MTBF = MTBF

Endurance = Endurance

Your South Adrian nation does not know basic science, I am sure you think speed and velocity are the same too cheesycheesy

Coming from the man whom we taught the basics of air density at altitude. I wonder who does not know the science basics now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Patchesagain:

Uganda and Zambia allready allow us to use their facilities what is to stop nations that dislike Nigeria (Cameroon or Chad) from doing the same?

African Union protocol and United Nations law on aggression.

Last time I checked, Chad fought in support of Nigeria and Cameroon is ready to join our multinational force....South Africa has ZERO influence in our region. Remember Ivory Coast, SAS Drakensberg ran away from West Africa with Soweto navy men pissing in their trousers.

Those countries like Zambia helped you against rebels that toppled a legitimate government. It's not the same as invading a country that has legitimate government.

You don't know international law, all of them will face embargoes, and once you team up with others, you will see Nigeria teaming up with Egypt, the world will see you and them as aggressors against one nation. Nigeria will get support from Egypt who are already in love with Nigerian military.

Not only you can do things, not only you can get foreign help, think like an adult.....buffoon cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2015
vandalZA:
is just that you are obsessed with everything that is done by south Africans.....I came across many words in nairaland that are total not English but your brothers claim they are.......and on intelligence, everyone is intelligent but on his right way including animals......RudzSA knows wen to be formal or not you can't force him to write formal in nairaland, you can't be serious.....don't call me a kid, because I'm capable of employing your father.
The biggest irony on this thread!!! It is always my satisfied joy when someone hauls an unprovoked invectives against my parentsgrin grin grin it only proves to me that i have hurt you so bad you're exploding in an uncontrolled rage like a wild primate.

But I love the parental trolling, especially when initiated by a Zulugringrin

Your forebears and progenitor were itinerant slaves with no human history, over the past centuries, you still carry the genes of an entire tribe whose only contribution to hunanity is offering their offspring as lab experiments in the study of subhuman evolusion; D grin

Your father was the biggest drunk in Zulu natal who was unaware of your existence from conception to the emergence of a transgendered maggot.
You're the biological summation of a 21st century slave--every last molecule of you is of servitude and dependency.

I would look your father --who is eternally hallucinatory from cheap roadside intoxicants-- and tell him his blood is inferior to a Kruger park baboon grin grin grin

And a German Shepard is superior to you by birth and by breeding.

Next!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2015
agaugust:
undecided

French pilots fly 150 to 180 hours per year, and they have two tiers of pilots, regulars who fly basic hours, and elite who fly more hours.

SAAF pilots fly a shamful 10 hours a year, that means ZERO qualification for combat. Tanzanian F-7 jets will defeat SAAF .

You have no proof French pilots fly only 50 hours, they have elite units and top guns.

Anyway, ground laser designators are useless to you because SAAF has no aircraft with range to reach Nigeria....finito !

NAF has AWACS capability on ATR-42, proved by manufacturer of it's Gabbiano radar air to air mode. Confirmed here with sources many times.

SAAF too uses civilian grade radar for fixed very pong range radar detection, you do not have military radar of 500 km range.

Thales radar is world class, you cannot fly 12 to 24 aircraft and escape detection by Nigerian Thales radar, your aircraft are NOT stealth, and a whole two squadrons makes a huge radar signature for super easy detection, your huge aircraft formation will be seen 500 km away, even our radar satellites and Gulf of Guinea OPVs would have detected you air force right from when you pass Angola 1,000 km away from Lagos.

Hey, we don't need this argument, SAAF has ZERO air refueling capability to fly 9,000 km so your fuel of 600 km will end your journey inside Atlantic ocean, fish and octopus will eat all your drowned pilots. cheesycheesy

South African recces that used submarine in bush war are now old, retired, dead, or sick on wheel chair.

I like the way you said "In the past, SADF did it".....you admit it's past glory, so sad your glory is past tence undecided

Today's SADF recces NO LONGER exist in that old form, Mandela flushed out all the experienced apartheid soldiers. Now you have black rookies who have ZERO war experience, your current special forces were defeated in your homeland by Rhino poachers.

That Nigerian Niger delta is mangrove swqmo terrain, it's not the dry land bush you have in Angola. Water snakes, crocodiles, sinking mud bogland, deadly insects etc are all there and no South African soldier has experience of such terrain.

Our Niger delta is the most heavily patrolled region in Africa....thousands of marine police, amphibious army, civil defense gendarme on every oil installation infrastructure, navy riflemen, and Niger Delta militants who are masters of the terrain were employed by government to monitor the whole region....and the oil refinery is not on the coastline, it's built in the towns suburbs in open land heavily guarded, so you need to cross the massive swamps first and all the tens of thousands of military, paramilitary, and militant patrol teams of armed men that were born and grew up inside that swamp....yöur SANDF troop are dead on arrival !

Niger delta oil region is the most defended part of Nigeria, there us total coastal radars coverage and coverage of TV cameras with real time videos, when your submarine surfaces it will be seen !

Your recces will be captured alive and used for sacrifice at the idols shrine of Egbesu cult, please send them to come o, preferably white-men, Egbesu loves to drink the blood of strangers cheesycheesy

APARTHEID SOLDIERS ARE STILL AN IMPORTANT ASSERT IN SANDF AS AT TODAY AND THOSE WHO LEFT WAS AT THEIR OWN ACCORD NOT BECAUSE OF MANDELA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2015
mzilakazi:

APARTHEID SOLDIERS ARE STILL AN IMPORTANT ASSERT IN SANDF AS AT TODAY AND THOSE WHO LEFT WAS AT THEIR OWN ACCORD NOT BECAUSE OF MANDELA.

Col Eben Barlow is now an enemy of South African ANC government that wants to arrest him, your best now works for Nigeria today 2015 as our servant, we can even turn your own ex-recces against you with our dollars !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2015
agaugust:

Col Eben Barlow is now an enemy of South African ANC government that wants to arrest him, your best now works for Nigeria today 2015 as our servant, we can even turn your own ex-recces against you with our dollars !

DID EBEN EVER TOLD YOU THAT HE IS AN ENERMY OF ANC? MERCENARY ACTIVITIES IS A CRIME IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2015
mzilakazi:

DID EBEN EVER TOLD YOU THAT HE IS AN ENERMY OF ANC? MERCENARY ACTIVITIES IS A CRIME IN SOUTH AFRICA.

That makes him a criminal in your country and a friend of Nigeria, we will use your old recces and koevets against you tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2015
agaugust:
undecided

[s]French pilots fly 150 to 180 hours per year, and they have two tiers of pilots, regulars who fly basic hours, and elite who fly more hours.

SAAF pilots fly a shameful 10 hours a year, that means ZERO qualification for combat. Tanzanian F-7 jets will defeat SAAF .

SAAF too uses civilian grade radar for fixed very long range radar detection, you do not have military radar of 500 km range.

Today's SADF recces NO LONGER exist in that old form, Mandela flushed out all the experienced apartheid soldiers. Col Eben Barlow is now an enemy of South African ANC government that wants to arrest him, your best now works for Nigeria today 2015 as our servant, we can even turn your own ex-recces against you with our dollars ! Now you have black rookies who have ZERO war experience, your current special forces were defeated in your homeland by Rhino poachers.

That Nigerian Niger delta is mangrove swamp terrain, it's not the dry land bush you have in Angola. Water snakes, crocodiles, sinking mud bogland, deadly insects etc are all there and no South African soldier has experience of such terrain.

Niger delta oil region is the most defended part of Nigeria, there is total coverage coastal radars and total coverage of TV cameras with real time videos and 50 km range from shore to sea, when your submarine surfaces it will be seen !

Your recces will be captured alive in Ijaw land so they will be used for sacrifice at the idols shrine of Ijaw Egbesu cult, please send them to come o, preferably white-men, Egbesu loves to drink the blood of strangers[/s] cheesycheesy

1. Financial records show that SAAF pilots in 2013 alone averaged 60 hours. Half of french pilots fly only 40 hours per year. Thus, SAAF Gripen pilots train more than 50% of the french fighter pilot cadre
https://www.strategypage.com/dls/articles/Fighter-Pilots-Doomed-By-Poverty-1-16-2014.asp

2. The capability to deploy men from submarines, or via HALO jumps to submarines still exists within the Recce's
2a. Recce's have deployed from submarines to attack targets in the past, in real life wartime scenarios

3. The ATR42 is not an AWAC's platform it is an MPA platform
These are simple facts, i care not for your long rambling postulations and pontfications, I deal in fact, and these are the facts as they stand.

4. You can turn our Recces against us? Just because you say so? Fine, we will supply the over 18 rebel groups in Nigeria with weapons.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
agaugust:

African Union protocol and United Nations law on aggression.

Last time I checked, Chad fought in support of Nigeria and Cameroon is ready to join our multinational force....South Africa has ZERO influence in our region. Remember Ivory Coast, SAS Drakensberg ran away from West Africa with Soweto navy men pissing in their trousers.

Those countries like Zambia helped you against rebels that toppled a legitimate government. It's not the same as invading a country that has legitimate government.

You don't know international law, all of them will face embargoes, and once you team up with others, you will see Nigeria teaming up with Egypt, the world will see you and them as aggressors against one nation. Nigeria will get support from Egypt who are already in love with Nigerian military.

Not only you can do things, not only you can get foreign help, think like an adult.....buffoon cheesycheesy

1. Chad fought to support Cameroon as Cameroon is Chad's main sea acess point, they care not about Nigeria

2. Still bragging about scaring off a supply vessel?

3. Egypt does not love your military, frankly Egypt doesnt give a sh1t about you

4. You dont know international law, or propaganda... your human rights abuses alone are good enough for Cassus Belli, and with Russia and China as our Comrades, any UN embargoes would be blocked by the Security Council
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Patchesagain:

1. Chad fought to support Cameroon as Cameroon is Chad's main sea acess point, they care not about Nigeria

2. Still bragging about scaring off a supply vessel?

3. Egypt does not love your military, frankly Egypt doesnt give a sh1t about you

4. You dont know international law, or propaganda... your human rights abuses alone are good enough for Cassus Belli, and with Russia and China as our Comrades, any UN embargoes would be blocked by the Security Council

Oh shut up, patchy patchy!!! South Africa remains a country no African nation will support. Your government is stupidly aggressive and naive. Nigeria remains the only giant who has never intimidated any of her neighbours militarily.

None of the 16th west African country including Mauritius will support any external aggression against Nigeria, The socioeconomic effect will be catastrophic. Nigeria has 76% of of ECOWAS economy.

South Africa has always been viewed as having a suspicious motive in Africa , both in the apartheid and post apartheid eras.

NO AFRICAN COUNTRY WILL GRANT YOU AIRSPACE AGAINST ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

NO ONE TRUSTS SOUTH AFRICA.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
lezz:
The biggest irony on this thread!!! It is always my satisfied joy when someone hauls an unprovoked invectives against my parentsgrin grin grin it only proves to me that i have hurt you so bad you're exploding in an uncontrolled rage like a wild primate.

But I love the parental trolling, especially when initiated by a Zulugringrin

Your forebears and progenitor were itinerant slaves with no human history, over the past centuries, you still carry the genes of an entire tribe whose only contribution to hunanity is offering their offspring as lab experiments in the study of subhuman evolusion; D grin

Your father was the biggest drunk in Zulu natal who was unaware of your existence from conception to the emergence of a transgendered maggot.
You're the biological summation of a 21st century slave--every last molecule of you is of servitude and dependency.

I would look your father --who is eternally hallucinatory from cheap roadside intoxicants-- and tell him his blood is inferior to a Kruger park baboon grin grin grin

And a German Shepard is superior to you by birth and by breeding.

Next!!!
all that structure to write nonsense ...yoh !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
vandalZA:
RADABA made us proud as SOUTH AFRICANS
Actually played against him a few times when I was still a decent cricket player(Im sh1t now), and I can tell you that Kagiso is pure class!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
RudzSA:
all that structure to write nonsense ...yoh !
cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
ddami:
2 operations !!! you shouldn't even be playing football at all, some of these sports are dangerous.. 2mmths ago a Nigerian died on the pitch playing football, Nigeria's sport problem is from our sports commission they are not enlightening the youths about other sports, all heads are in one basket (FB)... But you should be happy that we don't really take your favourite sport serious 'cos we will rake you off most of your prospective cups and wins in Africa...
Trust when I say this, Football is much safer than rugby!! Also taking a sport seriously is not enough!! Madagascar for example are Rugby mad!! Its their National sport believe it or not, But are they any good?....NO!! The problem Madagascar has is not that they don't have the skill because they do, their problem is they are physically to small for Rugby...The most important thing in all sport is conditioning!! If you are conditioned not only are you stronger than your opponent but you reduce the chances of injury dramatically!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
agaugust:

Su-30 max endurance according to manufacturer is 10 hours.

http://www.sukhoi.org/eng/planes/military/su30mk/lth/

MTBF = MTBF

Endurance = Endurance

Your South Adrian nation does not know basic science, I am sure you think speed and velocity are the same too cheesycheesy
MTBF=Endurance
MTBF takes downtime and uptime into account

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
jln115:

Angola will Fvck your air force up in a matter of minutes mate!! As for Zim and Mozambique, im pretty sure they are way more terrified of us than of Nigeria!!
are you blind? Angola doesn't like south Africa. Same with Mozambique and Zimbabwe. They will gladly allow us use their airspace to chop you to size. Go read my post again.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
lezz:
are you blind? Angola doesn't like south Africa. Same with Mozambique and Zimbabwe. They will gladly allow us use their airspace to chop you to size. Go read my post again.
Its not about like or don't like!! If Zim for exp puts South Africas national security in jeopardy we well bulldoze them in a matter of days and put up SAM sites all over Zim and Angola has much better relations with us than with you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.