Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,765 members, 7,948,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4520695 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
ddami:
. 100million out of 170millon uuuhhhh mzilakazi I hail oooooo, this your lying should earn you a Guiness world record....
how u selectively pick "lies" from South Africans nd not that village id1ot lezz is shocking.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
jln115:

You just cant stop with the excuses can you Mate? "South Africa is better because of Boers" "Whites did this, Whites did that" "South Africa has better infrastructure because of White"......You Sir have a major inferiority complex towards Whites!!!!!!!!! and BTW a South African is a South African regardless of colour, and the Fact is we are better than you!!
so you went on a casual leave.... I did not miss you at all..... I have a question for you...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
RudzSA:
how u selectively pick "lies" from South Africans nd not that village id1ot lezz is shocking.
I will always pick his lies because He ALWAYS AVOIDS MY OWN QUESTIONS and fantasize on our own issues.... and its a South African not (s)... mzilakazi z kinda different from d rest of you..
I have a question for you..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
ddami:
I will always pick his lies because He ALWAYS AVOIDS MY OWN QUESTIONS and fantasize on our own issues.... and its a South African not (s)... mzilakazi z kinda different from d rest of you..
I have a question for you..
how so? U inluv wit him ? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
jln115:

You just cant stop with the excuses can you Mate? "South Africa is better because of Boers" "Whites did this, Whites did that" "South Africa has better infrastructure because of White"......You Sir have a major inferiority complex towards Whites!!!!!!!!! and BTW a South African is a South African regardless of colour, and the Fact is we are better than you!!
you're just another comprehension-destitute. grin grin
Where did I imply south Africa is better than Nigeria because of an itinerant, bloodsucking Afrikaner?

Everything about south Africa is one massive failure. 8 million Afrikaners chased 30 million blacks away and used their resources of gold and diamonds for themselves. They are going to be rich but how long do you think this was going to last ?

Majority rule of incompetent blacks and the few frightened Boers who still have economic leverage but live in uncertainty have made south Africa a nation of confused lots .

South Africa is a mixed bag of frightened Boers whose greed and avarice caught up with them on the wrong side of the world ,andBlack southies who have known nothing all their lives but brutality and operession and servitude have hauled south Africa back to the 16th century.

Your army, air force and navy are replacing brains for skin colour. White Afrikaners are all over the globe as soldiers of fortune and you're telling me horseshit about not racially profiling south Africa.

European settlers or not, read up Argentina's demise. That's south Africa's road map. Zulu buttlicker you are.

Nigeria looked you in the face in 1976 and demanded you fall into line. It hasn't change in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
RudzSA:
how so? U inluv wit him ? grin
cool ?? Love - he has a south African fiancee,,
I will ask your brother a simple question, he will dribble me for so long and end up playing an offside goal,,
He has this way of exaggerating things according to his own imagination,, when he sees that he's wrong in a conversation he ignores me totally... he's girly..
I have a question for you... grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
RudzSA:
feel free to ask me for substantiation of my assertions instead quoting me indirectly like a frightened kid.

I will always deliver verbal-slaps to all south African reps on this thread. The Europe's scums to Africa's rejects.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/lagos-city-chorale-wins-three-gold-medals-in-germany/ WE SING AFRICAN SONGS AMAZINGLY, BRINGING ALL GOLDS HOME AS ALWAYS...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2015
agaugust:

NAF flies combat daily.

SAAF flies annually and for ceremonies only, last time Gripen flew was Mandela`s funeral.

60 hours per year per pilot - more than half the french airforce

How many NAF platforms are operational?

Your inability to keep platforms airthoworthy is well documented
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:47am On Jul 14, 2015
lezz:
[s]grin grin grin lol lol lol, Of everything I have thought about patrick, I never thought you could be this emotionally philosophical. A long post of blurred submission laced with emotions for facts.

The problem with you south Africans is grand illusion. You push the pre1994 south Africa on our noses, you give us false or obscure statistics. When apartheid existed , the south Africa that was showcased to the world was ok, it only had racism as a spot on its stainless posterior.

Then after 1994 the anc stepped into power and the everything started falling apart in a full sweep.

Patrick, I want you to look me in the eye and tell me blacks are not complaining that apartheid whites managed the economy better.

Look me in the eye and tell me , many white military personnel and pilots didn't flee south Africa after zulus came in.

Tell me your infrastructure and institutions are not collapsing. Tell me your education system isn't a shadow of itself .

Every stride of of the boers, every city built by the boers , every infrastructure erected by the afrikaners were overwhelmingly outstripped by the slums and ghettos of zulus. Jo burg witness open defecation and street pissing.

Soweto became the biggest rat infested slum on earth with faeces at every turn. The government in a frantic effort of self consciousness tried to cover soweto with a sugar coated facade. But the city of khayelitsha emerged as the second biggest ghetto in africa and giant rat had consumed human babies on more than 3 occasions. No where else in africa is this happening.

The sugar coated facade of soweto melted away on a sunny revelation of pretense and hypocrisy. Open toilet with faeces running over are common sight.

You lost the top economic spot to us. Pre 1994 south Africa accounted for 40% of the gdp of sub Sahara africa. Today it isnt up to 25%. You have lost that sport to us. South africa used to account for more billionaires in africa. Today she trails Nigeria almost 3 to 1.

Your manufacturing is decreasing as is your FDI.

Everything In south africa is a pretence. No one tells himself the truth. You coloured and black south African are self deceivers and pretenders. When you inherited a white owned and built south africa, and merged it with your backwater slum of soweto, you ought to have remained low keyed and faced the task ahead of a unified south africa. Instead, you let yourself believed the nonsense and baseless hype of "rainbow" nation. Shiit hit the fan and Nigeria tool you by shock.

You resisted our newly founded economic statistics. For month you claimed it wasn't true. I am talking from statements from your tact less government officials who are barely literate enough to use diplomacy.
You had to stoop to bride just to host a world cup to carry on the deceit and self made hypes.

Remember when I first wandered into this thread, I was quite innocent. I made a very humbled and pain submission which I shall quote : " if south Africa and Nigeria were to engage in a full scale war, it would probably end in stalemate, none of the two countries had the economic viability to prosecute a full scale war expecially one in a far away country".

I got 5 "likes" and 6 "mentions". The mentions were from zulus who were slaves, who hadn't finished adjusting from hauling spears to using automatic weapons telling me I was myopic.

That unleashed the troll in me, that unlocked the naked facts I have been covering with false civility.

South africa is a dying nation. Every analyst from Prague to Paris has predicted it.

When you awaken from your sleep, you will arise to reality and acknowledge that what befell Argentina in south America is south Africa's very fate.[/s]

I dont care about your opinion - I want to see facts that substantiate your argument.

What facts do you have to support your claims?

Show me

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 5:08am On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:
cool ?? Love - he has a south African fiancee,,
I will ask your brother a simple question, he will dribble me for so long and end up playing an offside goal,,
He has this way of exaggerating things according to his own imagination,, when he sees that he's wrong in a conversation he ignores me totally... he's girly..
I have a question for you... grin
go ahead...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 5:13am On Jul 14, 2015
lezz:
feel free to ask me for substantiation of my assertions instead quoting me indirectly like a frightened kid.

I will always deliver verbal-slaps to all south African reps on this thread. The Europe's scums to Africa's rejects.
u wudnt tel the truth even if yo grandmother was dying .verbal-slaps?lol grin ... U a joke . U a kwerekwere ..none of us take u srsly. We South Africans, u incapable of being better than us in anything unda the sun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:57am On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:
. 100million out of 170millon uuuhhhh mzilakazi I hail oooooo, this your lying should earn you a Guiness world record....

Nope my dear you gonna have to check on this.

http://www.today.ng/news/over-100-million-nigerians-live-below-poverty-line-says-vp-osinbajo/

http://www.punchng.com/news/over-100-million-nigerians-live-below-poverty-line-osinbajo/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17015873
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2015
lezz:
South africa has only 8 billionaires. Nigeria has 22. You're still a student . Your 2cm elasticity brain can't carry the weight of this thread.
Shoosh now!!! Don't you have homework to do?

We have used 5,000mw of electricity to power Africa's biggest economy and put the entire continent on the world map.

You have used 45,000mw to generate poverty and only 8 billionaires whilst Nigeria has 22.

We have used generators to power nairaland which is Africa's largest online community.

We have used 3,500mw to produced nollywood that grosses 600/800 million dollars a year. And is the 2nd largest in the world.

Your 45,000mw has sent you scurrying to Mozambique and Namibia for electricity.

Run along, child. You have nothing new to say.

Bwahahaha… Nigeria has only five billionaires

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2015/03/02/the-african-billionaires-2015/

You produce only 3000mw of electricity.

http://newsng.com/nigeria-news/2015/05/electricity-supply-drops-to-3000mw/

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/business/35596-nigerian-electricity-stagnant-at-3000mw

http://www.nigeriapowerreform.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1471:failure-to-move-on-gas-keeps-power-generation-stuck-at-3-000-mw&catid=35&Itemid=337

I WILL CONTINUE TO DEFEAT YOU WITH FACTS SUBSTANTIATED BY SOURCES WHILE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE WILL BE USING OPINIONS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2015
lezz:
If you really want me to answer that question, you wouldn't have gone off on a tendril. In a simple answer to your question is YES and NO.
Nigeria is a federation with state having a great deal of autononmy . in Imo state of Nigeria, education from primary to university is free.

In all other States, education is free to the secondary school level. HIV and TB patients are ABSOLITELY FREE Nation-wide.

We don't give feeding schemes in schools here.I understand the ANC introduced the feeding schemes as a lure to keep Zulus in school who are more keen on drugs and violence than learning. Fact!!!

Delta state of the south south region, have a programme of free antenatal and delivery every for all pregnant mothers and post natal clinical for everyone. It isn't restricted to only those from the region.

The NHIS (national health insurance scheme ) is another project to tackle other health related logistics.

Now I have answered in your questions summarily and as honest as I could.

I want you to give me a source of everything you have claimed. Because S.A has 85% blacks who can't make it beyond poverty. Khayelitsha residents of over 400 thousand people live with their faeces. Fact!!!
Xenophobic looting and stealing of foreigners goods and property laughs at every claim you just made.

For a fact Julius malemo of the economic freedom fighters claims that the ANC has 16 thousand people who they give grants in various forms so that they can never be voted out.

No doubt this is your definition of richness.
Omo Zulu. grin

Bwahaha… If the ANC helps 16 million people with everything free out of 50 million people giving them $150 every month, then it means our poverty rate is far better than yours. Nigeria's government cannot do anything for you.

The ANC spends $5 billion every month to feed the poor and give them grants. So, how much does your government spend every month to feed the over 100 million poor people in your country?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2015
overhypedsteve:
must you throw insults at him. How does that make you better civilised. Have you never being a party to a civilised debate?

We all know full well who started with the continues insults when they can't debate constructively.

I've been a part to numerous debates on this very forum and has always been civil. But I will never stand aside and allow anybody,creed or color to disrespect me in whatsoever manner.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2015
[s]
Patchesagain:

I dont care about your opinion - I want to see facts that substantiate your argument.

What facts do you have to support your claims?

Show me

[/s] What I have come to understand in your persona is you always hide your defeat under the demand of proof and sources when you're beaten completely.

Do you need proof that you have never agreed to any proven fact on this thread?

Waste not pearls on pigs
. I'm not wasting my resources in providing sources for naira land's Prince buffoon grin

Your idiocy is robbing off greatly on the demented, degenerate, mzilakazi.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nope my dear you gonna have to check on this.

http://www.today.ng/news/over-100-million-nigerians-live-below-poverty-line-says-vp-osinbajo/

http://www.punchng.com/news/over-100-million-nigerians-live-below-poverty-line-osinbajo/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17015873
. Go and ask BBC how many people they asked about how much they live on a day what criteria did they use to come about that figure ??...
as for our vice president he has forever lived in splendor and affluence he is super Rich,, so his definition of poor is different....

DON'T YOU THINK YOU NEED A BOREHOLE? NO YOU CAN'T HAVE 1 YOUR COUNTRY IS DRY...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

Bwahahaha… Nigeria has only five billionaires

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2015/03/02/the-african-billionaires-2015/

You produce only 3000mw of electricity.

http://newsng.com/nigeria-news/2015/05/electricity-supply-drops-to-3000mw/

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/business/35596-nigerian-electricity-stagnant-at-3000mw

http://www.nigeriapowerreform.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1471:failure-to-move-on-gas-keeps-power-generation-stuck-at-3-000-mw&catid=35&Itemid=337

I WILL CONTINUE TO DEFEAT YOU WITH FACTS SUBSTANTIATED BY SOURCES WHILE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE WILL BE USING OPINIONS.
Mzilakazi, Mzilakazi, Mzilakazi, I called you three times in order to get your attention, for you have the attention span of a squirrel.

This billionaire numbers have been settled once and for all last week with Henry120 making the final submission with admissible and indisputable fact backed by sources of repute.

Forbes lists billionaires whose net worth of company is registered with a firm or company name. Individuals who are not traced to or used a different anonymous names for their companies are not listed on the Forbes list. I have dropped numerous sources on this. According to Forbes list of billionaires, South Africa has only 7, but we know they are now on par with Egypt at 8. Forbes doesn't have that.

Nigeria on the other hand has 22 billionaires up from 20 last year. I have dropped numerous sources on this, even the one from BBC.

I have resolved never to open any source you submit here. When you opine any fact, I will respond appropriately.

You always drop sources in the hopes they will never be open and read. You have done this several times. Only yesterday, you lied against Nissan Nigeria which opened a plant in Nigeria last year. You brought a source of 2009 which was saying a completely different story. I called you to it but you run away like a disturbed toad and never apologized or corrected it.

Well, it could be you're a fraud with glass for heart. Or you just can't comprehend what you read, worst still, it could be a combination of both.

Deep down , i beleive combining nairaland to your studies is too much mental exertion for your tiny brain grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:
. Go and ask BBC how many people they asked about how much they live on a day what criteria did they use to come about that figure ??...
as for our vice president he has forever lived in splendor and affluence he is super Rich,, so his definition of poor is different....

DON'T YOU THINK YOU NEED A BOREHOLE? NO YOU CAN'T HAVE 1 YOUR COUNTRY IS DRY...

It is not BBC, it is world bank. BBC only wrote the news which thrived from World Bank report that Nigeria's poverty rate has sky rocketed to 62%.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

[s]

Bwahaha… If the ANC helps 16 million people with everything free out of 50 million people giving them $150 every month, then it means our poverty rate is far better than yours. Nigeria's government cannot do anything for you.

The ANC spends $5 billion every month to feed the poor and give them grants. So, how much does your government spend every month to feed the over 100 million poor people in your country?
[/s] learn to follow instructions. This isn't what I asked you.
Your claims yesterday was this :
[/quote]Lezz tell me does your government do any of these and if not, then poverty is worse in Nigeria than in SA.

1. Do they give the elderly monthly pension of about $150?
2. Do disabled and terminally ill get monthly grant of $150?
3. Do your children under the age of 18 get child grant every month?
4. Do you have food parcel programmes that give hampers to the destitute every month?
5. Do you build free houses to the poor?
6. Is your education free?
7. Do you give school feeding scheme?
8. Do you have free running water supply, I dont mean boreholes?
9. Do you have sewages and electricity?
10. Do you give free solar geysers to the poor?

In terms of HIV.

1. Nigeria does not have reliable HIV stats till todate as confirmed by UNAIDS.
2. Nigeria does not give free health care
3. Nigeria does not give free ART for those infected with the virus.
4. Nigeria does not give free food parcels and grants to those who have HIV and are poor.

Every poor man in SA get all the above mentioned free of charge. If Nigeria does not give that then Nigeria has more poor people than SA.[quote]

I want you to prove every last one of that wish list you call ANC programmes for destitute south Africans.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

It is not BBC, it is world bank. BBC only wrote the news which thrived from World Bank report that Nigeria's poverty rate has sky rocketed to 62%.
do you want sources of how south African universities shot down and students were asked to go home on the middle of the semester because of shortage of clean water?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nigerian govt.. does not have to give Nigerians a dime, we don't want to turn out lazy like you guyz,, here you go out and look for your money,,,
If our govt wants to do something for us, giving free food should not be part of it... 'cos a lot of people will not work at all...,
We have free health care, our federal institutions we pay little fees compared to the private ones we have here, and there are free primary & secondary schools I am surrounded with 5.. don't say what you don't know..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nigerian govt.. does not have to give Nigerians a dime, we don't want to turn out lazy like you guyz,, here you go out and look for your money,,,
If our govt wants to do something for us, giving free food should not be part of it... 'cos a lot of people will not work at all...,
We have free health care, our federal institutions we pay little fees compared to the private ones we have here,, and there are free primary & secondary schools I am surrounded with 5, .... stop emphasizing on what you don't know..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2015
lezz:
Mzilakazi, Mzilakazi, Mzilakazi, I called you three times in order to get your attention, for you have the attention span of a squirrel.

This billionaire numbers have been settled once and for all last week with Henry120 making the final submission with admissible and indisputable fact backed by sources of repute.

Forbes lists billionaires whose net worth of company is registered with a firm or company name. Individuals who are not traced to or used a different anonymous names for their companies are not listed on the Forbes list. I have dropped numerous sources on this. According to Forbes list of billionaires, South Africa has only 7, but we know they are now on par with Egypt at 8. Forbes doesn't have that.

Nigeria on the other hand has 22 billionaires up from 20 last year. I have dropped numerous sources on this, even the one from BBC.

I have resolved never to open any source you submit here. When you opine any fact, I will respond appropriately.

You always drop sources in the hopes they will never be open and read. You have done this several times. Only yesterday, you lied against Nissan Nigeria which opened a plant in Nigeria last year. You brought a source of 2009 which was saying a completely different story. I called you to it but you run away like a disturbed toad and never apologized or corrected it.

Well, it could be you're a fraud with glass for heart. Or you just can't comprehend what you read, worst still, it could be a combination of both.

Deep down , i beleive combining nairaland to your studies is too much mental exertion for your tiny brain grin

Nigeria's billionaires were reduced to ashes the moment they voluntarily devalued naira to deal with the pressure from international market. That move saw Dangote losing over $10 billion and other billionaires in Nigeria reduced to the levels of just ordinary millionaires. Do you think we don't know about that? Bwahahaha… you must be kidding us.

NOW AS AT 13/07/2015 Nigeria has only five billionaires compared to eight that both SA and Egypt has. GOT IT!!!

ALL THE WAY FROM FORBES 2015.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

BBC, CNN, World bank, they see the whole world through their lens.. . the same way they said 60% of nig... live on less than $1, that is the most senseless thing I have heard, even our former president had to reply them openly...,,
The same world bank that said 62% are poor also said 33% are poor....
They know nothing about how Nigerians live including you....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nigeria's billionaires were reduced to ashes the moment they voluntarily devalued naira to deal with the pressure from international market. That move saw Dangote losing over $10 billion and other billionaires in Nigeria reduced to the levels of just ordinary millionaires. Do you think we don't know about that? Bwahahaha… you must be kidding us.

NOW AS AT 13/07/2015 Nigeria has only five billionaires compared to eight that both SA and Egypt has. GOT IT!!!

ALL THE WAY FROM FORBES 2015.

Mzilakazi, the richest Nigerians are not on Forbes, even we Nigerians know that... You should Google mai deribe,, hes fucking richer than dangote he's not on Forbes...

even with the devaluation of naira dangote is still no 1 leading with twice what no..2 has.... show me a link that will prove me wrong...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:
BBC, CNN, World bank, they see the whole world through their lens.. . the same way they said 60% of nig... live on less than $1, that is the most senseless thing I have heard, even our former president had to reply them openly...,,
The same world bank that said 62% are poor also said 33% are poor....
They know nothing about how Nigerians live including you....

BBC has nothing to do with rating countries poverty rates, the world bank is. They use certain criteria, particularly the number of poverty alleviation programmes that countries have in order to make sure that nobody lives below $1 per day. That's why SA has been giving people free money even during apartheid to make sure that their lives are always above the poverty line.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:
Mzilakazi, the richest Nigerians are not on Forbes, even we Nigerians know that... You should Google mai deribe,, hes fucking richer than dangote he's not on Forbes...

even with the devaluation of naira dangote is still no 1 leading with twice what no..2 has.... show me a link that will prove me wrong...

Then I will say the same of South Africa in terms of number of billionaires which are not listed.

Devaluing of currency halves the wealth of people, dummy. It means when $1 was 20 Naira and suddenly becomes 25 Naira, it will mean you will now have to devide your wealth with 25Naira instead of 20Naira.

imagine if you have N1000 and want to convert it to dollars. Assume $1= N20 ( This is just an example). YOU GET $50

Now imagine when $1=N25. It will now be $40 and that means you lost a whooping $10.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

Then I will say the same of South Africa in terms of number of billionaires which are not listed.

Devaluing of currency halves the wealth of people, dummy.
dude the naira was devalued from 150-200, that's not double, how will that halve his wealth ..do you know the rate at which his money increases ?? all if his companies are not in Nigeria alone,, if Nigeria devalues her currency, did other countries where he is operating do the same...

as I said show me a link that says he's no longer No. 1
someone once said :::
If I will ever get poor I can never be as poor as dangote---she's a Nigerian..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:
dude the naira was devalued from 150-200, that's not double, how will that halve his wealth ..do you know the rate at which his money increases ?? all if his companies are not in Nigeria alone,, if Nigeria devalues her currency, did other countries where he is operating do the same...

as I said show me a link that says he's no longer No. 1
someone once said :::
If I will ever get poor I can never be as poor as dangote---she's a Nigerian..

WOW!! THAT IS TOO MUCH TO EVEN BANKRUPT YOU. LOOK ABOVE WHERE I HAVE SHOWN EXAMPLES ON HOW THE DEVALUATION OF CURRENCY CAN HALVE YOUR WEALTH IN DOLLARS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.