Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4472882 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
DON'T CRY,, WE ARE BOTH STABLE..

You know ZERO about ratings. There are three rating agencies. You are below junk and are negative. South Africa is above junk and is stable. We are better rated than you on all the agencies. We are not the same. You are effectively worthless ito your rating. I already told you that. You are junk. You cannot raise healthy debt and you have no money of your own to spend. You have a dilapidated country that you cannot build. South Africa is better developed and has less of an infrastructural deficit. It can raise healthier debt and has more revenues and therefore, more of its own money to spend. You have 180 million mouths to feed too, which lowers your GDP per capita. Sucks being you.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/country-list/rating

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2015
DieVluit:

We do NOT have the same credit rating. You are rated two notches BELOW junk.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-22/nigeria-s-fall-deeper-into-junk-risks-africa-s-best-bond-rally
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/countingthecost/2015/03/south-africa-economy-threat-150307081926174.html GO SOLVE YOUR OWN ISSUES BOOBOO..

you are making me do stuffs I don't do,,, posting links about others people's business... BUT you really need to know about your own problems
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/countingthecost/2015/03/south-africa-economy-threat-150307081926174.html GO SOLVE YOUR OWN ISSUES BOOBOO..
you are making me do stuffs I don't do,,, posting links about others people's business... BUT you really need to know about your own problems

I repeat:

DieVluit:

You know ZERO about ratings. There are three rating agencies. You are below junk and are negative. South Africa is above junk and is stable. We are better rated than you on all the agencies. We are not the same. You are effectively worthless ito your rating. I already told you that. You are junk. You cannot raise healthy debt and you have no money of your own to spend. You have a dilapidated country that you cannot build. South Africa is better developed and has less of an infrastructural deficit. It can raise healthier debt and has more revenues and therefore, more of its own money to spend. You have 180 million mouths to feed too, which lowers your GDP per capita. Sucks being you.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
DieVluit:

DIE,, LEAVE US ALONE,, ITS OUR DEBT,,, SHOW YOUR LOVE AND CONCERN TO YOUR COUNTRY AND TELL YOUR GOVT TO PAY US OUR $5MILLION,,

guess what,, IT PASSIONATELY SUCKS BEING SOUTH AFRICA AND A SOUTH AFRICAN,,,
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
DIE,, LEAVE US ALONE,, ITS OUR DEBT,,, SHOW YOUR LOVE AND CONCERN TO YOUR COUNTRY AND TELL YOUR GOVT TO PAY US OUR $5MILLION,,

guess what,, IT PASSIONATELY SUCKS BEING SOUTH AFRICA AND A SOUTH AFRICAN,,,

Is that why you are screaming and butthurt? If you were worth your salt, you would not even have allowed that $15 million (you can't count) to get to South Africa in the first place. You would not have had to go and buy weapons from us. But you are not capable of sustaining yourselves. You import everything, with forex you don't have. Now that the forex has been burnt in your efforts to save the naira, you're up sh1t's creek without a paddle. Talk about being in a dwang.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
DieVluit:

Is that why you are screaming and butthurt? If you were worth your salt, you would not even have allowed that $15 million (you can't count) to get to South Africa in the first place. You would not have had to go and buy weapons from us. But you are not capable of sustaining yourselves. You import everything, with forex you don't have. Now that the forex has been burnt in your efforts to save the naira, you're up sh1t's creek without a paddle. Talk about being in a dwang.
AND YET ANOTHER SPEECH OF A LIFETIME,,,THE SAME THING YOU HAVE BEEN CRYING ON LIKE FOREVER,,,SEND OUR MONEY TO US PERIOD....,,,,

AND I MUST SAY IT EMOTIONALLY SUCKS BEING SOUTH AFRICA AND A SOUTH AFRICAN- FACT..,,,
i
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
AND YET ANOTHER SPEECH OF A LIFETIME,,,THE SAME THING YOU HAVE BEEN CRYING ON LIKE FOREVER,,,SEND OUR MONEY TO US PERIOD....,,,,

AND I MUST SAY IT EMOTIONALLY SUCKS BEING SOUTH AFRICA AND A SOUTH AFRICAN- FACT..,,,
i

Which "same thing" has now got you shouting and destabilised. What you should be doing is accepting the shame that comes with your having taken the money to South Africa in the first place. That same shame is tied to the shame that comes with your haplessness at the moment. The haplessness that we witnessed in Buhari's having gone to beg in the US and in return, he was hit with disrespect. Obama left him and decided he'd go off to Kenya. The weapon-sales ban was not lifted, leaving your hapless government to wonder where they will run to for weapons now. South Africa is sitting with their money and the US will not sell them weapons. Ukraine mercenaries got killed when your jet was shot down by militants. When it rains it pours for Nigeria. No money. No friends. No wits. Turmoil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
DieVluit:

huh, well seems I was mistaken

Last time I looked was back at university

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
DieVluit:

Which "same thing" has now got you shouting and destabilised. What you should be doing is accepting the shame that comes with your having taken the money to South Africa in the first place. That same shame is tied to the shame that comes with your haplessness at the moment. The haplessness that we witnessed in Buhari's having gone to beg in the US and in return, he was hit with disrespect. Obama left him and decided he'd go off to Kenya. The weapon-sales ban was not lifted, leaving your hapless government to wonder where they will run to for weapons now. South Africa is sitting with their money and the US will not sell them weapons. Ukraine mercenaries got killed when your jet was shot down by militants. When it rains it pours for Nigeria. No money. No friends. No wits. Turmoil.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
DieVluit:

. uuuhhh **YAWNS**,, BOOBOO, DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF REPEATING THE SAME THING,,, I AM A NIGERIAN AND WE ARE DEFINITELY AWARE OF OUR PROBLEMS AND DEALING WITH IT,,,,,, BUT REALLY THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS TO TYPE ABOUT IT ON NL,,,,,

MEANWHILE IT UTTERLY SUCKS TO BE SOUTH AFRICA AND A SOUTH AFRICAN.....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
. uuuhhh **YAWNS**,, BOOBOO, DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF REPEATING THE SAME THING,,, I AM A NIGERIAN AND WE ARE DEFINITELY AWARE OF OUR PROBLEMS AND DEALING WITH IT,,,,,, BUT REALLY THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS TO TYPE ABOUT IT ON NL,,,,,

lol
....amusing
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:

You mean like you keep repeating the "I am Nigerian and you are South African" song? The "sucks to be South African" song? Ask those that are older on this thread and they will tell you that you need a brain to deal with Die*Vluit. Emotion and typing in CAPS will not get you anywhere. It certainly won't change the fact that you have pretty much accepted that you are a broke nation. Your only protest now is that we keep reminding you of that fact. You want us to now please make it stop. Boo hoo.

You've become the joke of the thread and taken over where Evarn left off.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
MduZA:

lol
....amusing

grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Snydergp1: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hahaha is this the NAF that Augubugu rates so high
Now why are the NAF generals so hard pressed on keeping this a secret.

http://www.saharareporters.com/2015/07/18/intrigues-surround-militants-shooting-nigerian-military-plane-ukrainian-mercenaries

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

A whopping bill of $63billion as agreed by minister Lweala.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okonjo-iweala-jonathan-incurred-21bn-of-63bn-national-debts/210139/

Nope, your above source is NOT finance minister Okonjo Iweala, read her official report where she said people have been telling lies...

Nigeria's federal ministry of finance says Nigeria's current external debt is $6.67 billion or about $7 billion.

http://www.fmf.gov.ng/the-media/speeches/127-clarifying-nigerias-debt-position.html

South Africa is a debt slave owing white nations $ 144 billion, Europe owns your economy forever, you are trapped in their debt cage for life tonguetongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
patches689:

We can affors our debt

Nope, $144 billion debt - $40 billion cash reserve = $104 billion debt unpaid forever !

South Africa CANNOT afford it's debt, it's killing the economy like slow poison, your great great great grand children will inherit your debt !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
DieVluit:

You mean like you keep repeating the "I am Nigerian and you are South African" song? The "sucks to be South African" song? Ask those that are older on this thread and they will tell you that you need a brain to deal with Die*Vluit. Emotion and typing in CAPS will not get you anywhere. It certainly won't change the fact that you have pretty much accepted that you are a broke nation. Your only protest now is that we keep reminding you of that fact. You want us to now please make it stop. Boo hoo.

You've become the joke of the thread and taken over where Evarn left off.
you have pretty much accepted that you are Africa's most indebted nation... I DON'T NEED TO ASK ANYBODY ABOUT DIE,,,

YOU ARE A S.AN SPECIE BEHIND A KEYBOARD WHO HAS BEEN ON A PARTICULAR THREAD ON NL.. SINCE 2013 AND STILL TYPING THE SAME OLD SHIIT IN 2015,,,,,, MY ONLY PROTEST NOW IS YOU EITHER STOP MAKING OUR PROBLEMS YOURS OR YOU GET ADDICTED TO MY AMAZING RHYTHM,,,AM not begging 'cos you have a choice,,,

About the caps -- I LEARNT THAT FROM MZILAKAZI,, APPARENTLY HIS OWN IS BIGGER.,,
you have gloriously been the joke of the thread for 2yrs nigga...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Snydergp1:

Let's settle this useless arguments and be truthful for once in your miserable life.

You say you are a military researcher.
-Show us who you are working for name the company.
-Proof here that your research has been publish and who is publishes your research
-Give us a reference so we can verify if you are truly a researcher.

The reason I ask this is because nothing you say here has ever proven to me that you are in a military field from, technical know how to general specifics shows me you are really clueless.

If you are who you claim to be I dare you to take me personally on when it comes to all technical aspects of aircraft and ground based defense systems in both Nigeria, SA or Angola Su-30. I will proof to you even without a Gripen in the air SANDF will still shoot down any Su-30 in our airspace.

I've asked you this on other sites.

You can start the I.D show by posting the data page with photo of your face, full name, house address etc.

Then tell us the name of your employer whom you work for, and post copy of your letter of employment as proof.

After that, I will respond, but for now, I have posted some photos and that is all I will do until you start the I.D. show.

You are one of the 20 South Africans that Augustine kicked around like a football on defenceweb recently, 20 VS 1 and you Southies still lost.

Yes I work in defence industry, as a military researcher in America. If any body thinks otherwise, feel free to challenge my comments on air, land, and sea warfare....even if you are a brigadier general, air marshal, vice admiral....I am ready for anybody'd challenge .

- Augustine

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
ssaengine:
For the aviation enthusiasts....SAAF Gripen.
What he does at 05:29 looks so damn sexy wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thUaVt5hcA8

Those are some of the shows that make up your 200 hours flight for Gripen fleet....you see half the time is for ceremonies.

Unarmed Gripen, flying over the head of clapping civilians, no combat opponent, no combat training....dropping flares for people to cheer.

SAAF = Ceremonial force.

6 Gripen pilots fly 10 to 20 hours per year....ZERO combat qualification

Thanks for proving my point with that ceremony video.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
agaugust:

You can start the I.D show by posting the data page with photo of your face, full name, house address etc.

Then tell us the name of your employer whom you work for, and post copy of your letter of employment as proof.

After that, I will respond, but for now, I have posted some photos and that is all I will do until you start the I.D. show.

You are one of the 20 South Africans that Augustine kicked around like a football on defenceweb recently, 20 VS 1 and you Southies still lost.

Yes I work in defence industry, as a military researcher in America. If any body thinks otherwise, feel free to challenge my comments on air, land, and sea warfare....even if you are a brigadier general, air marshal, vice admiral....I am ready for anybody'd challenge .

- Augustine

AGAUGUST YOU LOST BIG TIME ON DEFENCEWEB. ONE THING ABOUT SOUTH AFRICANS IS THAT THEY DONT REALLY HAVE MUCH INVESTED TIME TO WASTE ON LUNATICS. IF THEY SEE THAT THE WORM IS EATING YOUR BRAIN OR SOME SCREWS ARE LOOSE, THEY WOULD SURELY LEAVE YOU TO WIND ALONE. SOME FOOLS WOULD EVEN THINK THEY ARE WINNING THE ARGUMENT WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE NOT ENTERTAINED ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE LEVEL OF MADNESS THEY SHOW.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, $144 billion debt - $40 billion cash reserve = $104 billion debt unpaid forever !

South Africa CANNOT afford it's debt, it's killing the economy like slow poison, your great great great grand children will inherit your debt !

WE MAKE A WHOOPING $120 BILLION ON OUR REVENUES. GRANTS, ROYALTIES AND TAXATION.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, your above source is NOT finance minister Okonjo Iweala, read her official report where she said people have been telling lies...

Nigeria's federal ministry of finance says Nigeria's current external debt is $6.67 billion or about $7 billion.

http://www.fmf.gov.ng/the-media/speeches/127-clarifying-nigerias-debt-position.html

South Africa is a debt slave owing white nations $ 144 billion, Europe owns your economy forever, you are trapped in their debt cage for life tonguetongue

IT IS OFFICIAL YOUR DEBT STAND AT $63 BILLION AS AGREED UPON BY MINISTER LWEALA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
agaugust:

Those are some of the shows that make up your 200 hours flight for Gripen fleet....you see half the time is for ceremonies.

Unarmed Gripen, flying over the head of clapping civilians, no combat opponent, no combat training....dropping flares for people to cheer.

SAAF = Ceremonial force.

6 Gripen pilots fly 10 to 20 hours per year....ZERO combat qualification

Thanks for proving my point with that ceremony video.

Like i told you, if you want to turn this military thread into a circus go ahead. If you want to make stuff up, have fun. I have no interest in debating with you anymore. I'm only posting pics, vids and articles for those who are genuinely interested.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

IT IS OFFICIAL YOUR DEBT STAND AT $63 BILLION AS AGREED UPON BY MINISTER LWEALA.
dry boy,,,
ITS FORMER MINISTER IWEALA,,,
PUBLIC DEBT - $63B OWED BY STATES,, D MONEY STILL BELONGS TO NIGERIA,,,
EXTERNAL DEBT - $9B OWED BY FG TO FOREIGNERS

You should know the difference BTW public&external debt.,,,
you are actually forgetting how much you owe,, $144B

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/nigerias-external-debt-to-wbank-afdb-others-hit-n1-63trn/

Minister Okonj Iweala's name is NOT even mentioned in that your source grin grin , your source is quoting DMO and Minister Iweala works for FMF not DMO you dunce !

You failed comprehension in school, read your won source....

"External debt rose to $9.7 billion by the end of 2014 while domestic debt stood at $47.04 billion."

You mixed up domestic debt with external debt, the $63 billion is called total debt stock of domestic and external you fool !

Do you want us to add domestic debt to South Africa's $144 billion? It will tear off the roof top o ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
dry boy,,, ITS FORMER MINISTER IWEALA,,, PUBLIC DEBT - $63B OWED BY STATES,, D MONEY STILL BELONGS TO NIGERIA,,, EXTERNAL DEBT - $9B OWED BY FG TO FOREIGNERS
You should know the difference BTW public&external debt.,,, you are actually forgetting how much you owe,, $144B

RECENTLY YOU LOANED $2.1 billion. WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

Offered by world bank, not yet taken, needs senate approval by Nigerian law. Dummy !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD YOU TO READ YOUR LINK B4 POSITING,,,

THE SAME MISTAKE YOU DID POSTING A LINK THAT HAD "RUMORED" ON IT BUT YOU CLAIM THAT IT'S TRUE,,,, I KNOW YOU DELETED THE POST AFTER YOU SAW YOUR PLAIN SILLYNESS..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

As proved in my earlier comment with source from Minister Iweala, Nigeria owes $7 billion, DMO debt management office claims it's $9 billion.

We owe between 7 to 9 billion dollars foreign debt.

You owe 144 billion dollars foreign debt....ya all gonna die in debt in South Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
agaugust:

You failed comprehension in school, read your won source....

"External debt rose to $9.7 billion by the end of 2014 while domestic debt stood at $47.04 billion."

You mixed up domestic debt with external debt, the $63 billion is called total debt stock of domestic and external you fool !

Do you want us to add domestic debt to South Africa's $144 billion? It will tear off the roof top o ! grin grin

$9 BILLION + $2.1 BILLION (RECENT) + $51 BILLION (DOMESTIC) =+/- $60 BILLION.

SA EXTERNAL DEBT IS NOT ONLY OWED BY THE GOVERNMENT. IT IS A TOTAL OF INDIVIDUALS, COMPANIES AND GOVERNMENT.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

August has given you an appropriate answer...

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
MINISTER LWEALA AGREES THAT JONATHAN IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ONLY THE SUM OF $26 BILLION OF THE $60 BILLION BILL.

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/letters/okonjo-iweala-and-nigerias-debt/

(1) (2) (3) ... (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.