Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,878 members, 7,876,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4474372 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:13am On Aug 06, 2015
agaugust:

[s]The French and Saudi ships with those old combat suites have been replaced in front line role by ships like FREMM frigate, only Sourh Africa has 30 year old equipment and 40 year old second hand gun on your front line warships.[/s] cheesycheesy

There is no such thing as "frontline" warships - all warship that are operational and are of the right class are "Front line"

Also, 2014 - 2004 =30

[size=15pt]HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Augbugugu the accountant who cant count!![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:58am On Aug 06, 2015
agaugust:

Tell us the names of the army bases....LOL...and that policeman's ID is unknown, he could be their fellow Boko Haram that has rebelled by refusing to keep on fighting a war they have lost. LOL....I thought your source will be BBC....who is that CaputalBay.Com....a scam website with no office address? LOL

No wonder BH is succeeding in what they do because you all live in denial even with an open obvious video. One of the air force pilots was beheaded before your very eyes and all that you could do was to disown him where by you were only forced to admit the truth later that indeed he was one of your own. You are heartless and if it was me I couldn't see the point of being a law enforcement or military man in Nigeria because once you are caught by terrorists and killed before their very eyes, in order to escape embarrassment, the government of federal republic of Nigeria will disown you just like Peter disowned Jesus.

To all Nigerian soldiers and police, you are now on your own.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2015
NIGERIAN ARMY's BAKKIE IN THE HANDS OF BOKO HARAM. @AGAUGUST YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO TO RECOVER ALL THAT LOST EQUIPMENT.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Henry120:

Which are the 3 IPVs been replaced. So in actual fact, your Biro did begin in 1991.

The river class mine hunters.

It began in 1991 the same way the F22 and F35 project began in the 1980s.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2015
agaugust:

The French and Saudi ships with those old combat suites have been replaced in front line role by ships like FREMM frigate, only Sourh Africa has 30 year old equipment and 40 year old second hand gun on your front line warships. cheesycheesy

The FREMM replaced the Georges Leygues class only.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2015
mzilakazi:

No wonder BH is succeeding in what they do because you all live in denial even with an open obvious video. One of the air force pilots was beheaded before your very eyes and all that you could do was to disown him where by you were only forced to admit the truth later that indeed he was one of your own. You are heartless and if it was me I couldn't see the point of being a law enforcement or military man in Nigeria because once you are caught by terrorists and killed before their very eyes, in order to escape embarrassment, the government of federal republic of Nigeria will disown you just like Peter disowned Jesus.

To all Nigerian soldiers and police, you are now on your own.
Did you even watch the video?? they said "they are calling on their brothers in Islam to fight against the buhari government""-- this means they have limited members and the next day they kidnap over 100 in Cameroon,,
Even your link says beheading a man BELIEVED to be a Nigerian police... as far as I know our police do not go to the war front to fight except a sect of the mobile police that has been trained by the military and they don't wear that uniform.. He could also be a nig.. police 'cos his physique does not look like those hungry BH members.. it is a two-way coin.,,,,
*2 pages back someone posted a pix of our military removing bombs planted underground,,, you had NOTHING to say about that, but if those bombs had exploded you will be the first to post it here..,,
*people were kidnapped in Cameroon 2days ago,,you had NOTHING to say about that but if it was Nigeria,, you will be the first to post it here..,,,

https://www.naij.com/505574-boko-haram-releases-new-video-urges-join-fight-pmb-government.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2015
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2015
Patchesagain:

There is no such thing as "frontline" warships - all warship that are operational and are of the right class are "Front line"

Also, 2014 - 2004 =30

[size=15pt]HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Augbugugu the accountant who cant count!![/size]

France has frontline and back up equipment.

Rafale is their frontline jet and obsolete Mirage 2000 is back up.

France still operates Sagaie armoured vehicle but it's obsolete. They won't throw it away.

FREMM frigate is one of the new ships of France and is 100% modern. La Fayette is obsolete and won't lead France into battle.

SAN Valour frigate carries obsolete combat suite and ancient gun AND ZERO TORPEDOES in the ship's tubes ! grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2015
mzilakazi:
NIGERIAN ARMY's BAKKIE IN THE HANDS OF BOKO HARAM. @AGAUGUST YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO TO RECOVER ALL THAT LOST EQUIPMENT.

Old photo from 2014 grin grin

See 2015 photo below.....

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Photo valid from 2013-2015....situation remains the same for SANDF equipment grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2015
agaugust:

France still operates Sagaie armoured vehicle but it's obsolete. They won't throw it away.

FREMM frigate is one of the new ships of France and is 100% modern. La Fayette is obsolete and won't lead France into battle.

SAN Valour frigate carries obsolete combat suite and ancient gun AND ZERO TORPEDOES in the ship's tubes ! grin grin

The FREMM frigate (actually destroyers in weight and ability) are replacing the French ASW ships. Mainly the D'Estienne d'Orves-class aviso, Georges Leygues-class frigate and Tourville-class frigate. The La Fayette will remain part of the French front line fighting force till the mid 2020s when France will begin to replace them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_French_White_Paper_on_Defence_and_National_Security

For a ancient gun the 76mm is in use with a lot of navies.

Who we going to shoot with torpedoes. We the only group to use them for thousands of killomters. We included torpedoes and the ASW suit in case some one decides to buy them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2015
agaugust:

[size=15pt]Hahahah!! it seems the "military researcher" has not done his research!![/size]

The FREMM frigate (actually destroyers in weight and ability) are replacing the French ASW ships. Mainly the D'Estienne d'Orves-class aviso, Georges Leygues-class frigate and Tourville-class frigate. The La Fayette will remain part of the French front line fighting force till the mid 2020s when France will begin to replace them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_French_White_Paper_on_Defence_and_National_Security

[size=15pt](((BOOOOM)))[/size]

Now,
1. Valour class combat suit is obsolete compared to what?
2. Ancient gun? Its a more modern design than anything in your fleet!
3. No torpedoes? Which submarines threaten us right now?

Brah, dont talk to me about Valour Class when your own ANCIENT Aradu hasent beem to sea in 7 or so years, has no qualified crew, truly obsolete weapons, no datalink, no stealth design and a pathetic service history etc etc etc

Brah - talk all the sh1t about the valour class you want, doesnt change the fact that you have nothing that compares
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Henry120:

That's not the case.

Commissioning are always calculated in the actual year they are done, and not months. So, if I commission a boat in December 31st of 2013, and commission the second in January 1 2014, it would always be on record that one boat was commissioned in 2013 and the other in 2014.

all this southes are just pure illite.rate and mor0ns. The whole world knows that machines and equipments are counted in "year of commissioning". Nobody cares about dates and time. Only southes z0mbies dont know this.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2015
mzilakazi:

[size=20] Bwahahahaha… in Nigeria 2008-2005= 4years.[/size]
IT TOOK ME almost3 PAGES TO PROVE TO YOU THAT 2005-2008 IS INDEED 4YEARS.THE SAME WAY 2017-2020=4yrs AND NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA IS IT LIKE THAT BECAUSE 2008 IS A LEAP YEAR....
NEXT TIME DON'T POST IN THIS KIND OF BOLD FONT SIZE& CAPS... NOW who does your Bwahaha befits??
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
NIGERIA WHERE MAGIC AND SECRECY COEXIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
lionel4power:

What is he working on?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Henry240:

What is he working on?
he said it was classified. But i'm still trying to coerce him for more pics.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
lionel4power:
he said it was classified. But i'm still trying to coerce him for more pics.

Alright, see if you can get more pictures. It seems like a prototype of some sort of a projectile.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Henry240:

Alright, see if you can get more pictures. It seems like a prototype of some sort of a projectile.
the guy also talked about micro UAV too said it's in development.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
lionel4power:

WOW!! THAT WORKSHOP LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MINE THAT I HAVE IN MY BACKYARD. THAT SO CALLED PROJECTILE PROTOTYPE LOOKS MORE LIKE AN IED. NIGERIA AND REBEL ARE JUST TWO SIDE OF A COIN. EVEN BOKO HARAM WORKSHOP LOOKS BETTER THAN THAT.

BWAHAHAHA… YOU ARE STILL STUCK IN STONE AGE.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
shizzy7:
IT TOOK ME almost3 PAGES TO PROVE TO YOU THAT 2005-2008 IS INDEED 4YEARS.THE SAME WAY 2017-2020=4yrs AND NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA IS IT LIKE THAT BECAUSE 2008 IS A LEAP YEAR....
NEXT TIME DON'T POST IN THIS KIND OF BOLD FONT SIZE& CAPS... NOW who does your Bwahaha befits??

[size=20]I WILL NEVER BE SWAYED BY MEDIOCRITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. I REFUSE TO AGREE WITH YOU THAT 2005-2008 IS 4 YEARS.

THAT DURATION IS 3 YEARS, SIMPLE.

2008-2005=3 YEARS. TAKE YOUR CALCULATOR AND COUNT IT QUICKLY BECAUSE I CAN SEE THAT A WORM HAS EATEN ALL YOUR BRAIN.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
lionel4power:
the guy also talked about micro UAV too said it's in development.

He probably is talking about the hand launched ICHOKU UAV which has been in development for sometime. If you can coerce him to get photos of the vehicle, that would be even great!

Anyway, just get as much as you can from him.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
mzilakazi:

[size=20]I WILL NEVER BE SWAYED BY MEDIOCRITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. I REFUSE TO AGREE WITH YOU THAT 2005-2008 IS 4 YEARS.

THAT DURATION IS 3 YEARS, SIMPLE.

2008-2005=3 YEARS. TAKE YOUR CALCULATOR AND COUNT IT QUICKLY BECAUSE I CAN SEE THAT A WORM HAS EATEN ALL YOUR BRAIN.
This is not a matter of being swayed. its a basic stating of facts... I already used my calculator to add all of the dates in a month in between 2005-2008(kidding) its exactly 1460days/365 =4... you need a calculator..and STOP EMBARRASSING YASELF..

http://www.convertunits.com/dates/
... check it yourself..1/12005-31/12/2008
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
shizzy7:
This is not a matter of being swayed. its a basic stating of facts... I already used my calculator to add all of the dates in a month in between 2005-2008(kidding) its exactly 1460days/365 =4... you need a calculator..and STOP EMBARRASSING YASELF..

2004-2008-2012-2016-2020 all have difference of 4 years and are all leap years. Thank you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
shizzy7:

Nope you have to take the same month and day in each year, otherwise its inaccurate, for exp 01/01/2005 - 01/01/2008= 3 years or 01/03/2005-01/03/2008= 3 years

Also 2008-2005 = 3

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
jln115:

Nope you have to take the same month and day in each year, otherwise its inaccurate, for exp 01/01/2005 - 01/01/2008= 3 years or 01/03/2005-01/03/2008= 3 years

Also 2008-2005 = 3

this is hilarious

Nigerians cannot into math

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
agaugust:

Photo valid from 2013-2015....situation remains the same for SANDF equipment grin grin

SELEKA WITH ONLY ONE SINGLE GECKO THAT HAS BEEN PARKING AT SANDF BASE IN BANGUI BECAUSE IT LOST THE BACK WHEEL ON THE LEFT SIDE. IT IS NOT LIKE IT COST US A LEG AND A HAND. GECKO ID VERY CHEAP AND NOT SOMETHING TO CRY FOR.

NIGERIA LOST MANY SHILKA TANKS TO BOKO HARAM INCLUDING GUNSHIPS MI-35 WHICH WERE BURNED TO THE GROUND WHEN ALL YOUR TROOPS ASKED THEIR FEET TO HELP THEM ESCAPE BOKO HARAM.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
mzilakazi:

2004-2008-2012-2016-2020 all have difference of 4 years and are all leap years. Thank you.
Did you use the calculator I posted??
2004 is a leap year, it has 1full day added to it already,,,
2005=365,,
2006=365,,
2007=365,,
2008=365,,+0.25+0.25+0.25+0.25=366,,,

2009(1st year),,
2010(2nd year),,
2011(3rd year),,,
2012(4th year).. add that 1day.(leap) 2009-2012=4.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.