Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,654 members, 7,902,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4493060 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
shizzy7:
Apparently, I didn't read all of your post. I just cleared out your First sentence of MILITANTs being the same as TERRORIST in Nigeria and after that I repeated the same thing I have been telling you..

Read it then.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
EVarn:
AFP is France's propaganda news outlet.
Nigeria is the greatest obstacle to french foreign policy in Africa; hence,the unwarranted antagonism.
We are surrounded by french colonized countries,with France maintaining a heavy military presences in Niger,Chad,and Cameroon....thousands of french troops along with rafale fighter jets and sophisticated MALE UAVs are stationed in military bases in the countries surrounding Nigeria.They want to seize control of the Nigerian lake chad oil field for Chad,but all their efforts are being frustrated.
Yes,I watched the video of the BH bunker bombardment; It was quite expertly carried out and recorded.
Though it seems that no ATGM or guided munition was used,only cannons.
Huuuu
Nigeria-NIGERiAN Lake Chad Basin- Most hit,,
Cameroon- BAKASSI PENINSULA- 2nd most hit,,

No wonder Chad's president keeps running his Mouth Uncontrollably.. The one that surprised me was when he came out to say SHEKAU is dead and the name of the new leader is One Mouhamat Daoud..and i wondering "how did he know the name of the New leader" then the next the devil came out to say he's Not Dead.,,,
AND Yobe and Borno are the 2 Nigerian states that borders the 4countries. Na Wa oooo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
mzilakazi:

Read it then.
OKAY SIR, I WILL

IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
shizzy7:
And because Buhari said No to Gay... I wish they did not agree to The arms sale.. I hope we end up not buying it,,I pray they change their mind...
Indeed....those MRAPs the US is proposing to sell to us are very expensive and hard to maintain,and considering the fact that we already use about 4 different MRAPs,maintaining all those platforms will pose a great challenge to NA engineers.
However,we need those MRAPs; using toyota hilux vans and wooden trucks to ferry troops around like sardines is really not acceptable.The NA needs at least 1500 new MRAPs to properly prosecute this war.
In the long term,we need to look east{Russia,China} for cheap but effective lethal hardware: we need to procure at least 30 SU27/30 and 15 JF-17 or J10 as a matter of urgency,including also bargaining for 50 of Russia's new MiG35 to be delivered in the near future.
We can get tanks,aircrafts and missiles from the east,infantry training and submarines from the west{Germany,Poland,UK}.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
EVarn:
Indeed....those MRAPs the US is proposing to sell to us are very expensive and hard to maintain,and considering the fact that we already use about 4 different MRAPs,maintaining all those platforms will pose a great challenge to NA engineers.
However,we need those MRAPs; using toyota hilux vans and wooden trucks to ferry troops around like sardines is really not acceptable.The NA needs at least 1500 new MRAPs to properly prosecute this war.
In the long term,we need to look east{Russia,China} for cheap but effective lethal hardware: we need to procure at least 30 SU27/30 and 15 JF-17 or J10 as a matter of urgency,including also bargaining for 50 of Russia's new MiG35 to be delivered in the near future.
We can get tanks,aircrafts and missiles from the east,infantry training from the west and submarines from Germany.

How about MRAPS from South Africa?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
jln115:

Dude SAAF already paid for all the R&d, if they need them they'll get it!!

If I build a house, do I need to buy it, after I finished building it?

NO, You cannot. You cannot afford them, that's why you don't have them. You are broke!

Denel builds on order you illiterate, with the order comes importation of parts, parts which cost money.

You don't have the money, you can't afford the mokopa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nigeria must not blame their woes unto others but themselves. Their poor handling of BH insurgency and incompetent military is a factor.
OH, sorry Nigeria has no PGMS.
Yes,we have to blame it on others,because it is other people who come to Nigeria to cause trouble,including meddling foreign powers.Abubakar Shekau and the so called Mohammed Daoud{not "Mahamat" as wrongly touted by Mr Deby} are both Chadians,many of BH fighters are from Niger and Chad.Infact,some french fighters were captured by cameroonian troops earlier this year,but France pressured Biya into silence and extradicted the terrorists back home.
Lol,even our alpha jets can discharge PGMs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
jln115:
So its a paper mache missile, being tested in September?
26-12= 14 in 2013!
It would take the SAAF at-least 15 - 25 years to field a BVR missile.
The Marlin is a paper BVR missile, it does not exist in reality.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
patches689:

If Denel has them
We have them
Deal With It With It
No you don't....... You retaard!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
patches689:

Do you have BVR missiles?

So we are firing a paper missile next month?

Who says we only have 9 pilots?

Who says that they are not combat qualified?

Dude, this is truly pathetic

-We don't claim to have 4GEN Jets, you do, yet your illiterate leaders in the military and politics simply forgot to purchase BVR missiles for your 4 Gen Jets.

- you have no Marlin missile, your Marlin only exists on paper.

- You do not have more than 9 Gripen Pilots for your Gripen fleet. Of that number, none of your Gripen Pilots are combat qualified.

Patrick, your military is abysmally pathetic and utterly useless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
shizzy7:
Huuuu
Nigeria-NIGERiAN Lake Chad Basin- Most hit,,
Cameroon- BAKASSI PENINSULA- 2nd most hit,,
No wonder Chad's president keeps running his Mouth Uncontrollably.. The one that surprised me was when he came out to say SHEKAU is dead and the name of the new leader is One Mouhamat Daoud..and i wondering "how did he know the name of the New leader" then the next the devil came out to say he's Not Dead.,,,
AND Yobe and Borno are the 2 Nigerian states that borders the 4countries. Na Wa oooo
Idris Deby is running his mouth like pepper-soup because he knows that Nigeria is too focused on its internal affairs to properly play international politics.If it were someone like Gen. Muritala Mohammed or Gen. Sani Abacha governing Nigeria,Deby would have smelt pepper by now,France or no France.
Deby knows so much about BH because he has close links with the terrorist group,most of BH leaders and fighters are chadians{he is even suspected of massively sponsoring and arming BH}.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
patches689:

You are quoting the evidence that supports it
Dipshit
Local customer does not equal the SAAF you relentless fool!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Henry120:

NO, You cannot. You cannot afford them, that's why you don't have them. You are broke!

Denel builds on order you illiterate, with the order comes importation of parts, parts which cost money.

You don't have the money, you can't afford the mokopa.
If the SANDF was broke, how did they pay for all the R&d? As I said before if we need it we'll get it!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
mzilakazi:

They were overrated. Not performing as expected on battle field. We only wanted to promote your weapons but the whole world now knows your weapon are rubbish. tongue tongue tongue

Bently no need advert but TATA needs a lot of advert. grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Henry120:

Maybe it would take NAF 15-20 years to field a BVR missile but not SAAF, The Marlin project would be completed in between 5-7 years, before then we'll field the Meteor when it goes into production.

And I ask again, the missile being tested in September, is it made of paper mache?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
mzilakazi:

You mean your REVA MEDVAC MRAPs?,they were recommended by certain defence analysts for the training and equipping of a strike force.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Henry120:

In this case it does, go read the article.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
iblawi:

They were overrated. Not performing as expected on battle field. We only wanted to promote your weapons but the whole world now knows your weapon are rubbish. tongue tongue tongue
So you guys opperate rubbish Reva MRAPS, Rubbish Casspir MRAPS, rubbish Gila MRAPS?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Nigeria themselves don't have any bvr. According to you it exists on paper yet Denel will be having unguided test of the system. I never knew you can the marlin on a paper.

You have less then 3 obsolete relic F-7's and 3 pilots. Your country has never even fired a single air to air missile at another competent airforce in its entire history so you are hopelessly unqualified without any combat experience, instead your unqualified two F-7 fighter pilots fire unguided dumb bombs at innocent civilians.

We have one best WVR missile in the world currently and is even rated as one of the best.

Where is your domestically manufactured air to air missile.

Dictatorzar, your overall military knowledge is pretty minute!

So let me see if i can dumb down to your level.

We don't claim to own BVR capabilities, however the PL-9C missiles on our multi-role F-7 jets out-ranges the AAM currently deployed by SAAF Gripens,our missiles also have a 90% Kill probability rate.

The SAAF does not field even "Half a BVR missile", none exists. Your Marlin does not exist in reality. It would take the SAAF at least 15- 25 years to field any BVR missile.

Nigeria actually has 12. 3.5GEN multirole F-7 jets in service, with no record of pilot shortage. On the other-hand, SAAF pilot shortage and grounding of Gripen jets is well documented. Your Air force is hopeless.

Still better than your air force which has 0 combat qualified pilots.

Our domestically manufactured AAM is in Russia, China, Turkey, the U.S, Germany, France, the U.K ........... And every other country that manufactures them!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Henry120:

-We don't claim to have 4GEN Jets, you do, yet your illiterate leaders in the military and politics simply forgot to purchase BVR missiles for your 4 Gen Jets.

- you have no Marlin missile, your Marlin only exists on paper.

- You do not have more than 9 Gripen Pilots for your Gripen fleet. Of that number, none of your Gripen Pilots are combat qualified.

Patrick, your military is abysmally pathetic and utterly useless!

We never forgot to buy BVR we simply wanted to arm all our platforms with proudly SA made weapons.

Your information concerning 9 pilots is outdated and is from 2010 and ever since then SAAF has been training fighter pilots.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Henry120:

Dictatorzar, your overall military knowledge is pretty minute!

So let me see if i can dumb down to your level.

We don't claim to own BVR capabilities, however the PL-9C missiles on our multi-role F-7 jets out-ranges the AAM currently deployed by SAAF Gripens,our missiles also have a 90% Kill probability rate.

The SAAF does not field even "Half a BVR missile", none exists. Your Marlin does not exist in reality. It would take the SAAF at least 15- 25 years to field any BVR missile.

Nigeria actually has 12. 3.5GEN multirole F-7 jets in service, with no record of pilot shortage. On the other-hand, SAAF pilot shortage and grounding of Gripen jets is well documented. Your Air force is hopeless.

Still better than your air force which has 0 combat qualified pilots.

Our domestically manufactured AAM is in Russia, China, Turkey, the U.S, Germany, France, the U.K ........... And every other country that manufactures them!

Nigeria has zero rated F7 low cost fighters. F7 jets are not 3.5 gen fighters, that is your own trademark unsupported by manufacturers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
mzilakazi:

We manufacture MRAPs,APCs and armoured trucks locally.Why would we need to continue buying different types of MRAPs when we can manufacture them locally and import the rest from a stable partner to encourage reasonable diversity?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Henry120:

What I like is that Marlin is fully funded by the government and not denel. I know that way sooner we will see marlin in service.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
EVarn:
We manufacture MRAPs,APCs and armoured trucks locally.Why would we need to continue buying different types of MRAPs when we can manufacture them locally and import the rest from a stable partner to encourage reasonable diversity?

Your MRAPS are simply not up to standard.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Henry120:

Which other local customer can ever buy killer drone purposefully made to be armed with missiles?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
@Henry's assertions of SAAF number of pilots is still based on this 2010 parliamentary questions and reply session.

https://pmg.org.za/question_reply/242/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
iblawi:

Bently no need advert but TATA needs a lot of advert. grin grin grin

SA designs the best MRAPS in the world even superpowers buy from SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
EVarn:
evarn,@iblawi,@henry120 ONE YEAR AFTER, we are remembering DR. AMEYO ADADEVOH,, who saved Nigeria from The DEADLY EBOLA VIRUS..Aug.19th

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
mzilakazi:

The 1s we bought from you are not up to standard as well that makes us equal. grin grin angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
mzilakazi:

Post proof,the UN,Rwandans and South-Sudanese are buying our armoured logistics in large numbers.who says they are not up to standard?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
shizzy7:
evarn,@iblawi,@henry120 ONE YEAR AFTER, we are remembering DR. AMEYO ADADEVOH,, who saved Nigeria from The DEADLY EBOLA VIRUS..Aug.19th
Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh is the greatest African heroine of the 21th century,I hope PMB gives her a post-humus national honour on independence day.
RIP to Dr Adadevoh.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
EVarn:
Post proof,the UN,Rwandans and South-Sudanese are buying our armoured logistics in large numbers.who says they are not up to standard?

Bro. To tell how stupid they think they believe everything they produce is always the best in the world.

Forgetting that they are only showing there stupidity to the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.