Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:44 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4537863 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
jl115:

Nigeria just don't have the technological advancement to add any benefit to the Marlin project at all at this moment...and I say this with all due respect.

It will be another A-Darter saga.....all Brazil did was finance the A-Darter developmen, technically they added fokol, the physical development was done by SA alone, and thanks to their fvck up economy they might not even order any missiles in the near future....luckily SAAF has ordered the A-Darter and deliveries will commence at the end of next year.

Also the Nigerian economy is in an even worse place than ours, so I doubt they would even be able to afford financing the Marlin development!

But what I'm hopeful for is a Nigerian-South African Rooivalk mk2 collaboration in the future.

Rooivalk didn't get buyers because South African Air Force ordered just 11 or 12. It will really be difficult to get others to buy if you are not ready to buy minimum of 40.

Nigeria can join the project in the future when economy bounces back(hopefully next year) and we might need more helicopters with time but Merlin missile i doubt we would even think of it at this stage.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by TERAZA(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
lekkie073:
when we hopped into ur freedom from apartheid, u ended up downgrading our input ¿¿¿

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
TERAZA:

lol..that was exactly my reaction,JUST COULDNT MAKE SENSE OF THAT COMMENT
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Iblawi1:

Rooivalk didn't get buyers because South African Air Force ordered just 11 or 12. It will really be difficult to get others to buy if you are not ready to buy minimum of 40.

Nigeria can join the project in the future when economy bounces back(hopefully next year) and we might need more helicopters with time but Merlin missile i doubt we would even think of it at this stage.

We only bought 12 because that's all we could afford, remember SAAF also funded the entire R&d which acquaints to $40 mil per Aircraft.

Apparently there are quite a number of countries interested in the Rooivalk mk2 including SAAF, but to open the production line a minimum of 70 units have to be ordered to make it economically feasable for Denel and more affordable for potential customers.

Also i agree with regards to the marlin missile
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2016
Gripen flying around Fourways Johannesburg North.....the power of the engine on this thing is just amazing....

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Drs0-wZQ86zw&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj51rCKlr7QAhXGhRoKHb8_A5kQtwIICzAA&usg=AFQjCNHI_Eis7ubSUwahAW2a5VAm7i1NQA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2016
South African Navy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2016
More SA Navy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2016
More..... cool

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2016
....More South African Navy..... cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2016
More SA Navy..... shocked shocked shocked

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jayceon:
Those aren't South African Navy vessels.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jayceon:
Which South African Navy?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Odunayaw(m): 1:25am On Nov 24, 2016
I see normalcy has returned to the group let's enjoy meaningful arguments and discussion

Ngiyabonga kakhulu
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Annnnd more SA navy grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wait.......aaaaaand more SA Navy gringrin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
looks like we all for ones agree to disagree. I know insult mode will resurface.until then let's enjoy.

CHESS @jayceon. Teraza. Iblawi. Evarn. Provrebz.
All Naija pals and Southie.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wait for it.........and more South African Navy vessels kiss

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2016
More....just awesome shocked cool

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2016
@Proverbz
Your blows are like those of an OLD LADY....You blogg lika toddler even with our trolling most of you learn your own UGLY AND COWARDLY PAST.

Your past of is filled with STUPIDITY. You never benefitted in the businesses between u and Arabs, Whites from Europe. It took BRITISH NAVY to end your stupidity during the atlantic slave trade. British economy grew stronger and gained cheap labour while the Yorubas,Edos in the SW and SE Nigerians like Igbos, Ibibios,Ijaws have nothing to show.

YA'LL ARE CURSED WITH THAT CHARCOAL SKIN AND SMELLING BECOS OF THE DEEDS OF THE PAST AND WILL NEVER PROSPER IN LIFE.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Lagos is FOR OUTSIDERS an was founded by Portugese, then took over by Dutch and Brits selling you CHARCOALS to central America and Carribs. Your ancestors even competed over selling each other hence ya'll today have this inferior complex and always wanna prove you're the smart nigger to massa/Europe.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2016
By now we know that the rankings mean nothing as we know in reality SOUTH AFRICA IS 200 YEARS AHEAD OF NIGERIA IN EVERYTHING. In a way some of your ladies even said that Nigerians should be ashamed of comparing S.A. with nigeria as these are not in the same league.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2016
For me when I see a PITCH BLACK FEMI OR TEMITOPE I see a person with DARK PAST. Who still hasn't learnt from his fore fathers mistakes, same can be said about Chinedus and Obinnas. Even though I dislike the criminal of Igbos, I can openly say their behaviour today is the result of being isolated in Nigeria economy.....I like the fact they're not HOUSE NEGROES like Yorubas and Fulanis. Even their off spring in slavery were never HOUSE NEGROES who bowed to massa. They're like us sometimes and have a potential to be better people if grounds were level.

I know from here that YORUBAS are PARASITES....

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Stupid dead brain LAGOS, PORT HARCOURT and many nigerian cities have COLONIAL HISTORY. If you check AFRICAS URBAN DESIGN HISTORY you will be shocked to see where black nigerians lived in Lagos under British colonial rule.

The problem is that you FOOLS don't read....VILLAGE IDIOTS. kiss kiss kiss you fools still live on the other side of the Lagoon.

[quote author=lekkie073 post=51255538]these south africans d definitely feeling insecure. they come to a nigerian forum making noise about how Zululand is better. now, when i say insecure, i mean they feel insecure chatting in a SA forum because the possibility of contacting AIDS online now exists in their country. imagine raping a lady and she continues shouting 'deeper! deeper!! deeper!!!'.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2016
The westerners know your stupid mentality, ya'll like bragging and thats what whites long ago. Today theyr fooling by rankings and claims like Dangote is $11bn rich. Thats like R150 Billion in S.A. thats lesser than the GDP of many of our metros. grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

You fools keep forgeting basic staff.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Dummy you're ADVERTIZING your stupidity...the same Oyo empire was weak and lost to small tribes that resulted in the sale of human beings to Europeans. ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE please READ DEAD BRAIN.
This is the result of the Oyo empire DEAD SHIT.

forgiveness:

Are Cape Town, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Joburg etcetera Zulu inventions?

Can you tell us the name of any Empire in the history of SA that can match the Oyo empire?

Can cowards build Empire?

Who controlled SA from 12 century to the 20th century?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2016
He makes noise about Oyo empire how big was the empire how far did it stretch and from SW Nigeria to Senegal maybe? Stupid idiot

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
@Jaycean
You're CURSED WITH THAT BLACK LEATHER COAT you're wearing and you have nothing to show here. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss you Oyo empire gave birth to HAITI, MARTINIQUE, BAHIA etc...where black people are living im POVERTY AND TREATED like SLAVES today.

You should be shamed of your self Yoruba fool.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is your fore fathers SINS BLACK LEATHER SKIN. kiss kiss kiss Your WEAK Oyo empire fell and your people were sold here and other places.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
POVERTY IS YOUR TWIN YORUBA BLACK LEATHER SKIN EVEN IN NIGERIA YOU'RE NOT FREE FROM POVERTY.

We learned people in the south ain't shaken by your empty chest beating. We know you fools deep down.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by forgiveness: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
Dummy you're ADVERTIZING your stupidity...the same Oyo empire was weak and lost to small tribes that resulted in the sale of human beings to Europeans. ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE please READ DEAD BRAIN.
This is the result of the Oyo empire DEAD SHIT.

This was what you said.

AmenhotepZuid:
^^^^^You make noise about Lagos we people who are WELL SCHOOLED know that Yoruba people were UNORGANIZED AND WEAK COWARDS who lost to minor tribes. Some of these tribes were led by women....Lagos is a PORTUGESE INVENTION hence its not Yoruba or Ijebu.... grin grin grin grin I can go on and on talking about how bleeped this SW Nigeria was but dont have time. The pitch black ugly Yorubas are also known for being GREEDY AND COWARDS, plus theyr easy to control by whites. Its not suprizing that in the top 5 billioanires in Nigeria there are Yorubas who share similar qualities to other weak links Fulanis. grin grin grin grin

Today theyr controlled from LONDON, in returned theyr fooled by GDP ranking just to boost the ego of who ever is in charge....Otherwise ordinary pitch black stinking nigerians on the streets are bleeped.

Whites know about the competition between tribes and religions in nigeria that dates back to 2BC. grin grin grin grin grin grin Each boon there is always striving to prove to massa that his people are clever. One can't forget a slave named Equiano from the SE Nigeria who wrote stupid stories instead of liberating his people.

And these where my questions. Now, answer them.

And don't forget to answer this, which is the greatest empires in Zulu land?

forgiveness:

Are Cape Town, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Joburg etcetera Zulu inventions?

Can you tell us the name of any Empire in the history of SA that can match the Oyo empire?

Can cowards build Empire?

Who controlled SA from 12 century to the 20th century?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Edmanpumpin(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
I came here to read and improve my knowledge about the African military capabilities. However, its a big shame all I see here in recent time unlike the first 60 threads are childish abuse, xenophobia, dirty language, hatred and all what not. Its so painful cos I believe military enthusiasts are honourable, sane gentlemen & ladies unlike the kids in the celebrity & politics sections. Hmmmm......

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.