Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,787 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533625 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

Glad you realise that. So stop coming up with futile, round-in-circles denials. If you have no conclusive proof against - my articles stay.

And by the way, it's possible to be filed with hatred and still be write.

Because I'm write, my status as a hater or lover is irrelevant.

How many articles do you read before you find one that suits your agenda. Very sad.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

List the things I could be jealous of.

You won't find any!

Now, go back and read. The issue is "equipment that could not be evacuated due to funding constraints" (read uselessness and hapless disorganisation.)

Nowhere have you shown that the report is false in that regard.

I repeat: the useless Naai-gerian military left behind its equipment in Mali. It could not evacuate it.

And you obviously failed to read the follow-up article which says not to believe the reports and clearly stated what had been done. Not all equipment needed to be removed, that is why I say reporters don't know what they are writing a lot of the time. What had to be transported back had almost been completed, nothing to do with funds.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

You obviously have no idea there are very few journalists in Nigeria with military knowledge nor do they understand military strategies or set ups.

Isn't it in SA Mr Zuma tried to suppress the press regarding the amount of government money spent on his private home? This the President.

When it comes to press freedom, Nigeria is right up there, that is why they write a lot of rubbish.

Naai-geria is one of the worst countries to be a journalist in the whole wide world. Dangerous. Low pay and so forth. You can't deny that. I repeat: typical of Naai-gerians to deny the obvious. You don't even know what press freedom is because you've life's in the dumpster for so long, you don't smell the rot.

That these journalist come out against the state machinery, notwithstanding, says a lot!

Now, you don't need to be an expert to go to a site, interview witnesses and report on what you saw.

It's very simple. "I sew charred bodies". "I see burnt trucks". It's not rocket science.

And if the military industry in Naai-geria was up to scratch, there would be experts. This is a telling revelation , that works against the naai-gerian claims to being respectable.

Try another argument.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Henry120:

My only problem with this NA exercise is, no photos would be released. If it were the navy, we would be sure to see pictures. I just hope the NA guy on facebook gets images of this exercise.

One can only hope so, but I won't hold my breath.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

Naai-geria is one of the worst country to be a journalist in the whole wide world. You can't deny that. I repeat: typical of Naai-gerians to deny the obvious. You don't even know what press freedom is because you've life's in the dumpster for so long, you don't smell the rot.

That these journalist come out against the state machinery, notwithstanding, says a lot!

Now, you don't need to be an expert to go to a site, interview witnesses and report on what you saw.

It's very simple. "I sew charred bodies". "I see burnt trucks". It's not rocket science.

And if the military industry in Naai-geria was up to scratch, there would be experts. This is a telling revelation , that works against the naai-gerian claims to being respectable.

Try another argument.

There is no state machinery stopping journalists otherwise they would all be rounded up and be in prison. There is freedom of the press.
You are talking about a largely illiterate section of the community telling journalists they have seen APCs apparently stolen from the army (were they there when it was stolen?) and that they saw bodies in uniform (BH were dressed in Air Force Camo) which automatically translates to army soldiers?

Pull the other one.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

There is no state machinery stopping journalists otherwise they would all be rounded up and be in prison. There is freedom of the press.
You are talking about a largely illiterate section of the community telling journalists they have seen APCs apparently stolen from the army (were they there when it was stolen?) and that they saw bodies in uniform (BH were dressed in Air Force Camo) which automatically translates to army soldiers?

Pull the other one.

You pull the other one.

Your argument is in trouble.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigeria-joins-journalist-danger-list-on-world-press-freedom-day-8601601.html

"Nigeria today joined the list of countries where journalists are routinely murdered and assaulted without any convictions for their attackers."
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

You pull the other one.

Your argument is in trouble.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigeria-joins-journalist-danger-list-on-world-press-freedom-day-8601601.html

"Nigeria today joined the list of countries where journalists are routinely murdered and assaulted without any convictions for their attackers."

I thought the "argument" was about state control of the press, now you are talking about BH and some people with political motives murdering journalists.

Don't journalists get murdered in SA, UK, USA, Russia and across the world?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

I thought the "argument" was about state control of the press, now you are talking about BH and some people with political motives murdering journalists.

Don't journalists get murdered in SA, UK, USA, Russia and across the world?

The red - as stated by me - where exactly?

SA/UK/USA are not on the list of dangerous countries for journalists. Naai-geria is.

And I can see why - looking at the attitude you lot exhibit.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/nigeria-brazil-dangerous-for-journalists/story-fn3dxix6-1226634320627

THE Committee to Protect Journalists has highlighted Nigeria and Brazil as among the worst offenders for violence against reporters - and failure to bring culprits to justice.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

OK, that way it means are poor people in SA still look beautiful, clean, loving and happy.

poor people suffering and smiling outside......crying inside grin grin

'
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

The red - as stated by me - where exactly?

SA/UK/USA are not on the list of dangerous countries for journalists. Naai-geria is.

You might as well have, you said I quote " That these journalist come out against the state machinery, notwithstanding, says a lot!"

Need I say more?

I see you left SA out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

OK, that way it means are poor people in SA still look beautiful, clean, loving and happy.

suffering and smiling, if that looks good to you, may your own children too become like them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

You might as well have, you said I quote " That these journalist come out against the state machinery, notwithstanding, says a lot!"

Need I say more?

To quote myself: "Naai-geria is one of the worst countries to be a journalist in the whole wide world. Dangerous. Low pay and so forth. You can't deny that. I repeat: typical of Naai-gerians to deny the obvious. You don't even know what press freedom is because you've lived in the dumpster for so long, you don't smell the rot."

Now, back to the meat of the thing:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/nigeria-brazil-dangerous-for-journalists/story-fn3dxix6-1226634320627

THE Committee to Protect Journalists has highlighted Nigeria and Brazil as among the worst offenders for violence against reporters - and failure to bring culprits to justice.

_____

Who fails to bring the culprits to justice?

Ah! The precious state! cry

Anyway, you Naai-ralanders' behaviour - telltale signs of a society that murders its journalists.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

How the hell does that bishop take such a beautiful, clean and happy children to pose like that. I mean if you look at the faces of those children, they are far from being classified as poor. That is just a simulation, come on.

those poor hungry south african children with firewood on their heads only smiles because they saw a camera photographing them for the first time in their lives .....

a madman laughs because he does not know he is totally n..a..k..e..d on the street, you know grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
agaugust:

those poor hungry south african children with firewood on their heads only smiles because they saw a camera photographing them for the first time in their lives .....

a madman laughs because he does not know he is totally n..a..k..e..d on the street, you know grin grin

Electricity grid map - Africa.

Naai-geria. No significant connections. No significant flow. Never has been.

The neighbours are better positioned.

South Africa. No "story" necessary.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Electricity networks.

Naai-geria = weak. Always been. cry

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sort your electricity out before you talk to us about nuclear.

Nominal numbers below. - Production by country.

And Naai-geria has 170 m people running around that land. cry

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

To quote myself: "Naai-geria is one of the worst countries to be a journalist in the whole wide world. Dangerous. Low pay and so forth. You can't deny that. I repeat: typical of Naai-gerians to deny the obvious. You don't even know what press freedom is because you've lived in the dumpster for so long, you don't smell the rot."

Now, back to the meat of the thing:

_____

Who fails to bring the culprits to justice?

Ah! The precious state! cry

Anyway, you Naai-ralanders' behaviour - telltale signs of a society that murders its journalists.

Twisting things to suit your angle I see. Because some journalists that have been murdered (excluding by BH) haven't been brought to justice is proof of collusion by the state?

Gosh! you are desperate. I suppose this is what trolls are renowned for world over.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Henry120:

My only problem with this NA exercise is, no photos would be released. If it were the navy, we would be sure to see pictures. I just hope the NA guy on facebook gets images of this exercise.

a massive motorized infantry and aircraft attack on boko haram is coming in pincer formation at zone 'X' where the trees drop sap.

Coded.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

is proof of collusion by the state?

As argued by me, where?

I must be an amazing troll seeing as I bring facts and you bring, wait for it....nothing..! Fact-based "desperation" is music and your hapless desperation is embarrassing.

I repeat: worst place for journalists = Naai-geria.

And the point remains relevant because you useless lot clearly hate your journalists. The murderers of these journalists come from you lot. That's why you now want to run their work down and tell us about London-based writers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

Electricity grid map - Africa.

Naai-geria. No significant connections. No significant flow. Never has been.

The neighbours are better positioned.

South Africa. No "story" necessary.

15 million south afrcans have ZERO electricity and never seen a light bulb since the day they were born. live with this fact dude shocked

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
agaugust:

15 million south afrcans have ZERO electricity and never seen a light bulb since the day they were born. live with this fact dude shocked

It's been established you have no proof.

Fail.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

As argued by me, where?

I must be an amazing troll seeing as I bring facts and you bring, wait for it....nothing..! Fact-based "desperation" is music and your hapless desperation is embarrassing.

I repeat: worst place for journalists = Naai-geria.

And the point remains relevant because you useless lot clearly hate your journalists. The murderers of these journalists come from you lot. That's why you now want to run their work down and tell us about London-based writers.

"Who fails to bring the culprits to justice?

Ah! The precious state! cry".

You said the above, how is it different from saying the state is colluding?

The horrific daily murders and s*xual offences in SA come from you lot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

"Who fails to bring the culprits to justice?

Ah! The precious state! cry".

It's an undeniable fact. Not my fault that you can't stomach it. If you want to read "collusion", be my guest. Not my problem.

You are on the list.

The impunity index rankings are as follows:

1. Iraq

2. Somalia

3. Philippines

4. Sri Lanka

5. Colombia

6. Afghanistan

7. Mexico

8. Pakistan

9. Russia

10. Brazil

11. Nigeria

12. India

_____

The worst place for journalists in all of Africa (excl Somalia).

You murder them. And this thread shows why. You hold your journalists in contempt. cry

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Deadliest Countries in 2013

1.Syria: 20
2.Egypt: 6
3.Pakistan: 5
4.Somalia: 3
5.Brazil: 3
6.Russia: 2
7.Iraq: 2
8.Mali: 2
9.Turkey: 1
10.Bangladesh: 1
11.Colombia: 1
12.Philippines: 1
13.India: 1

http://www.cpj.org/killed/2013/

I can't see Nigeria listed above.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1: Deadliest Countries in 2013

1.Syria: 20
2.Egypt: 6
3.Pakistan: 5
4.Somalia: 3
5.Brazil: 3
6.Russia: 2
7.Iraq: 2
8.Mali: 2
9.Turkey: 1
10.Bangladesh: 1
11.Colombia: 1
12.Philippines: 1
13.India: 1

http://www.cpj.org/killed/2013/

I can't see Nigeria listed above.

Journalism! Journalism! Journalism!

Ok?

You are number 11 on the impunity index. You murder your journalists because you have no respect for them. And it shows on this thread.

The impunity index rankings are as follows:

1. Iraq

2. Somalia

3. Philippines

4. Sri Lanka

5. Colombia

6. Afghanistan

7. Mexico

8. Pakistan

9. Russia

10. Brazil

11. Nigeria

12. India
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
So much for a free press in SA. I thought you guys are the beacon of press freedom for all.

Gender Links (Johannesburg)

Email Print Share

South Africa: Can We Celebrate Media Freedom?
By Tarisai Nyamweda, 25 October 2013

opinion

Johannesburg — After returning from the Media Freedom Day seminar held at Parliament in Cape Town last week, I opened three of today's newspapers, and found hardly any women on the front or back sports pages. I had to ask, as we count down to twenty years of democracy, how free is the media when women are so glaringly absent?

We commemorate National Media Freedom Day to remember 19 October 1977 or Black Wednesday, when the apartheid government unleashed a vicious clamp down on press freedom. Since the end of the apartheid regime, South African media has welcomed transformation to ensure media freedom, diversity and to foster a well-informed society.

This year's seminar brought together various media practitioners, government and civil society to celebrate 19 years of media freedom & 10 Years of media development and diversity.

Speaking at the seminar, Executive Director of the National Association of Broadcasters, Nadia Bulbulia, noted that the media cannot be transformed if the oppressed and exploited are prevented from any meaningful role. It is true then that this transformation will only be meaningful if we employ gender balance as a key indicator of diversity and media freedom.

Media freedom and gender equality are inextricably linked and we cannot have one without the other. Furthermore, the media remains a powerful agent of change for achieving gender equality and broader social transformation.

The SADC Protocol on Gender and Development, which South Africa has ratified, calls for 50% women at all levels of decision-making in the media, as well as in media content, by 2015.

William Bird, Director of Media Monitoring Africa said,”52% of the population are women but only 21% of their voices are in the media. This is not in touch with reality.” Eric Kholwane, chairperson of the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Communication agreed saying that women still lack a voice in the media sector.

According to the 2013 SADC Gender Protocol Barometer published by Gender Links and the SADC Gender Protocol Alliance, out of all Southern African countries South Africa has the highest proportion of women sources at 28%. However, this is still far below the 50% target. The regional average is at a poor 22%, with Mozambique and the Democratic Republic of Congo with the lowest in SADC at 17%.

According the 2013 Report on the Transformation of Print and Digital Media in South Africa, which was presented at the seminar, senior posts in boardrooms and newsrooms remain the domain of men. “Women hardly set foot in boardrooms and have virtually no presence in ownership and management,” reads the report.

Similarly, the 2009 Gender Links Glass Ceilings Study shows that women in Southern Africa constitute 41% of those working in the media and only 28% of those in management. In South Africa, there are an equal number of women and men employees, but women make up 38% of directors; 35% of senior management and only 25% of top management. These figures are some of the highest in the SADC region, but still fall short of a gender balance.

Although the degree of media freedom is far better than it was during apartheid, and this country has made strides in mainstreaming gender in the media, we need greater transformation before South Africa can truly celebrate media freedom and diversity. Moreover, when we reflect on the Protection of State Information Bill which government recently signed into law, as well as the influence corporates have on private media, we cannot deny that censorship is still a reality.

The media also continues to exclude the voices of many citizens, notably women; people with disabilities; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) and people from poor communities. These citizens are denied the right to be heard, rendering them invisible from our headlines and unable to participate and benefit from our democracy.

If the media helped defeat a racist regime and contributed to racial equality, it can help defeat patriarchy and drive gender equality. Until we break the glass ceiling, media freedom does not truly exist.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201310251490.html?viewall=1
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Press freedom in South Africa

Posted on: October 7, 2013

Nic Dawes [@NicDawes] (until last month editor of South Africa’s Mail and Guardian newspaper) has a formidable reputation as an investigative journalist and campaigner for press freedom. His last 2 years at the Mail and Guardian have been marked by tough struggles between leading South African journalists and the South African government,

As he prepared for a new challenge at the Hindustan Times in India, he talked to Rachael Jolley, Editor of Index on Censorship magazine about the importance of social media, which he said ‘outsources part of the editing function to the wider community’, the moves by the ANC to put in place a Media Appeal Tribunal with political appointees, a secrecy bill that would have made it almost impossible for the public or the media to uncover evidence about corruption or to protect whistleblowers, and the way the Marikana Mine massacre eventually hit the headlines, though the Mail and Guardian had covered the appalling conditions at the mine a year earlier.

Despite his concerns, he says that the threats to press freedom in South Africa must be seen in an international context of growing use and abuse of secrecy legislation including in those established democracies like the US, and UK and Canada – this is emphatically not just a South Africal problem.
- See more at: http://podacademy.org/2013/humanities-and-social-sciences/press-freedom-in-south-africa/#sthash.5JxDn1Uk.dpuf

http://podacademy.org/2013/humanities-and-social-sciences/press-freedom-in-south-africa/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1: So much for a free press in SA. I thought you guys are the beacon of press freedom for all.

Gender Links (Johannesburg)

Email Print Share

South Africa: Can We Celebrate Media Freedom?
By Tarisai Nyamweda, 25 October 2013

opinion

Johannesburg — After returning from the Media Freedom Day seminar held at Parliament in Cape Town last week, I opened three of today's newspapers, and found hardly any women on the front or back sports pages. I had to ask, as we count down to twenty years of democracy, how free is the media when women are so glaringly absent?

We commemorate National Media Freedom Day to remember 19 October 1977 or Black Wednesday, when the apartheid government unleashed a vicious clamp down on press freedom. Since the end of the apartheid regime, South African media has welcomed transformation to ensure media freedom, diversity and to foster a well-informed society.

This year's seminar brought together various media practitioners, government and civil society to celebrate 19 years of media freedom & 10 Years of media development and diversity.

Speaking at the seminar, Executive Director of the National Association of Broadcasters, Nadia Bulbulia, noted that the media cannot be transformed if the oppressed and exploited are prevented from any meaningful role. It is true then that this transformation will only be meaningful if we employ gender balance as a key indicator of diversity and media freedom.

Media freedom and gender equality are inextricably linked and we cannot have one without the other. Furthermore, the media remains a powerful agent of change for achieving gender equality and broader social transformation.

The SADC Protocol on Gender and Development, which South Africa has ratified, calls for 50% women at all levels of decision-making in the media, as well as in media content, by 2015.

William Bird, Director of Media Monitoring Africa said,”52% of the population are women but only 21% of their voices are in the media. This is not in touch with reality.” Eric Kholwane, chairperson of the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Communication agreed saying that women still lack a voice in the media sector.

According to the 2013 SADC Gender Protocol Barometer published by Gender Links and the SADC Gender Protocol Alliance, out of all Southern African countries South Africa has the highest proportion of women sources at 28%. However, this is still far below the 50% target. The regional average is at a poor 22%, with Mozambique and the Democratic Republic of Congo with the lowest in SADC at 17%.

According the 2013 Report on the Transformation of Print and Digital Media in South Africa, which was presented at the seminar, senior posts in boardrooms and newsrooms remain the domain of men. “Women hardly set foot in boardrooms and have virtually no presence in ownership and management,” reads the report.

Similarly, the 2009 Gender Links Glass Ceilings Study shows that women in Southern Africa constitute 41% of those working in the media and only 28% of those in management. In South Africa, there are an equal number of women and men employees, but women make up 38% of directors; 35% of senior management and only 25% of top management. These figures are some of the highest in the SADC region, but still fall short of a gender balance.

Although the degree of media freedom is far better than it was during apartheid, and this country has made strides in mainstreaming gender in the media, we need greater transformation before South Africa can truly celebrate media freedom and diversity. Moreover, when we reflect on the Protection of State Information Bill which government recently signed into law, as well as the influence corporates have on private media, we cannot deny that censorship is still a reality.

The media also continues to exclude the voices of many citizens, notably women; people with disabilities; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) and people from poor communities. These citizens are denied the right to be heard, rendering them invisible from our headlines and unable to participate and benefit from our democracy.

If the media helped defeat a racist regime and contributed to racial equality, it can help defeat patriarchy and drive gender equality. Until we break the glass ceiling, media freedom does not truly exist.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201310251490.html?viewall=1

Yeah, yeah, yeah. An argument of "outliers". An opinion by arisai Nyamweda, I believe?

Waste of time!

Now, hard numbers say we are satisfactory and you are not. "Difficult situation", it says, about Naai-geria. cry

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. An argument of "outliers". An opinion by arisai Nyamweda, I believe?

Waste of time!

Now, hard numbers say we are satisfactory and you are not. "Difficult situation", it says, about Naai-geria. cry

Oh! I see, when it is SA, it is someone's opinion, but when it is a Nigerian situation, it is fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

Oh! I see, when it is SA, it is someone's opinion, but when it is a Nigerian situation, it is fact.

It says clearly: "Opinion" at the top. You posted it, so you should have seen that.

Now, I am giving you numbers below. They say South Africa is "satisfactory"

"Naai-geria" is not.

You murder your journalists, I repeat. cry

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
CraigB:

It says clearly: "Opinion" at the top. You posted it, so you should have seen that.

Now, I am giving you numbers below. They say South Africa is "satisfactory"

"Naai-geria" is not.

You murder your journalists, I repeat. cry

The article quotes genuine people so not just one person's opinion. You think it is ok for SA just to be satisfactory considering it isn't fighting an insurgency?

I dread to think what would happen should the country descend into chaos.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
rka1:

The article quotes genuine people so not just one person's opinion. You think it is ok for SA just to be satisfactory considering it isn't fighting an insurgency?

I dread to think what would happen should the country descend into chaos.

The numbers posted say the article is a contextual opinion.

The chart from the "custodians of press freedom" says South Africa is satisfactory. Naai-geria isn't.

It's simple.

And you did well to recognise that Naai-geria is chaotic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.