Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Mr President, Are You Still The Mr Buhari We Voted For? By Seye Ken - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President, Are You Still The Mr Buhari We Voted For? By Seye Ken (540 Views)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President, Are You Still The Mr Buhari We Voted For? By Seye Ken by seyeken(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2017
“How far guy, has our president traveled on medical vacation again?”

“You mean your Church president?”

“No”

“Then which of your president?”

“General Muhammad Buhari (rtd). The man I honestly voted for”

“But why do you ask such question?”

“Don’t get me wrong here, am not trying to play on your intelligence but rather I try to seek answer for things that have been bordering my inner man or do you think if I know I will consult you for a response, you know am not daft now.”

“Bros he’s fully around and active. So please why do you ask that your question?”

“Because he doesn’t look like he’s the one running the show, perhaps he’s busy in the other room.

Busy ke? When he knows his only duty, which is, to serve Nigerians with all his strength and also to provide good governance.”

“But it doesn’t look like he is doing this because from the way I perceive things, is like the man is playing hide and seek game with Nigerians. Since the man became president he has only engaged in just one presidential chat with journalist on National television, and this medium is very..... https://www.realitycheckng.com/mr-president-are-you-still-the-mr-buhari-we-voted-for-by-seye-ken full aricle
Re: Mr President, Are You Still The Mr Buhari We Voted For? By Seye Ken by Lomprico2: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
He is the same buhari yesterday, today and tomorrow, always a tyrant, jihadist and a bigot!

You were scammed by tinubu to vote him.

1 Like

Re: Mr President, Are You Still The Mr Buhari We Voted For? By Seye Ken by sdindan: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Since I was born, now I am getting old I have never seen Buhari changes......

Brother have u seen?

1 Like

Re: Mr President, Are You Still The Mr Buhari We Voted For? By Seye Ken by Paperwhite(m): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2017
sdindan:
Since I was born, now I am getting old I have never seen Buhari changes......

Brother have u seen?
No,no,no.Since I have known,I have never seen Buhari changeth. grin grin grin cheesy.
Buhari-"Animal in crase man skin"(Fela).
Re: Mr President, Are You Still The Mr Buhari We Voted For? By Seye Ken by magoo10(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2017
He remains the same dullard today and forever.
The kunu siping,gworo chewing tyrant was only packaged for the "one chance"business.
Re: Mr President, Are You Still The Mr Buhari We Voted For? By Seye Ken by sdindan: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Paperwhite:
No,no,no.Since I have known,I have never seen Buhari changeth. grin grin grin cheesy.
Buhari-"Animal in crase man skin"(Fela).
Hahahaha
Re: Mr President, Are You Still The Mr Buhari We Voted For? By Seye Ken by yarimo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
seyeken:
“How far guy, has our president traveled on medical vacation again?”

“You mean your Church president?”

“No”

“Then which of your president?”

“General Muhammad Buhari (rtd). The man I honestly voted for”

“But why do you ask such question?”

“Don’t get me wrong here, am not trying to play on your intelligence but rather I try to seek answer for things that have been bordering my inner man or do you think if I know I will consult you for a response, you know am not daft now.”

“Bros he’s fully around and active. So please why do you ask that your question?”

“Because he doesn’t look like he’s the one running the show, perhaps he’s busy in the other room.

Busy ke? When he knows his only duty, which is, to serve Nigerians with all his strength and also to provide good governance.”

“But it doesn’t look like he is doing this because from the way I perceive things, is like the man is playing hide and seek game with Nigerians. Since the man became president he has only engaged in just one presidential chat with journalist on National television, and this medium is very..... https://www.realitycheckng.com/mr-president-are-you-still-the-mr-buhari-we-voted-for-by-seye-ken full aricle
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (Reply)

ANALYSIS: Top 11 Buhari Administration’s Most Controversial Excuses / Lagos Emerges Overall Best On NCCN Sub-national Competitiveness Index / Kyari, Oyo-ita Hug At Council Meeting After Buhari's Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.