Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,981 members, 7,949,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? (588 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2017
I had a girl who I idolised and wanted to be just like her. She was gorgeous, intelligent, well behaved and so on. She is a few years older than me, so I always admired her from afar. I always sang her praises and I just wanted to be like her.

I one day plucked up the courage to message her on Facebook, I told her congrats for graduating university and I sent her a friend request.
After a long time of waiting my request was DECLINED and message ignored.

I was confused, so I added her again.

After a long time of waiting my request was again DECLINED.

I was confused, I did not have a profile picture at the time but we had mutual friends, and to be fair she did not really know me we spoke a few times at a party as we went in a group, and my mother gave her a lift home.. but still if you have mutual friends with someone and they add you twice, and send you a congratulations message surely you will reply or something? Or maybe not, it’s not by force.

I moved on with my life.

A few years later she got married and her mother wanted me and a whole lot of other girls to be one of her traditional bridesmaids. She introduced me to her daughter (the girl I am talking about), and her daughter was really friendly and smiling and wanted to hug me but I did not go in for the hug so it was a bit awkward ... The reason I acted how I did was because I was like, why am going to hug you when you can not even accept my friend request or reply to my message. My mother asked her if she knew me, and she said yes.

Nonetheless, after reflection I was like let me give her the benefit of the doubt and I was friendly etc there after.

The next time I saw her was at her wedding, she seemed so so stuck up. The people (us black girls) she did not acknowledge us at all, whereas all her white friends she was so loving towards. She is also marrying a white man. She also seemed kind off like she did not like me by the glances she gave me.

I later sent her another message a few weeks later saying "hello Mrs [insert new surname here], how are you"

She made her facebook so I could not add her (the add friend button had suddenly gone!) and she replied 'All is well. You?' and I replied 'all is well’.. she did not reply again. Is that not rude, no THANK YOU for taking the day of work to be a traditional bridesmaid at her wedding, no furthering the conversation - she sounded so blunt.

I did not message her again after that, nor did I attempt to add her on Facebook.

After, I discovered her mother had blocked me on WhatsApp! I cannot think of what I did, at all.

2 years later, my mother died (her mother and my mother) were good friends and she (the girl I am talking about) had been through something similar- as her dad died a few years ago, I just reached out to her that is all, telling her that my mother had died and she saw the message but did not reply.

How can someone hate me so much? Someone I literally idolised.

Their whole family make me feel uncomfortable, I saw their mother at church the other day. She asked me how I am, how I am coping and I said I’m fine etc, but she had a weird look on her face. And then she asked me whether my dad had gone back to work, and whether I had gone back to school.(personal questions)

What should I do? The thing that made my mental health bad was my relationship with myself and with others, I don’t want to go into 2018 with bad relationships.
Re: How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? by Amberon11: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Success is the only antidote to all this rubbish they're dishing out to you. Success has many friends. Chase good success and the foolish woman with her daughter will start singing your praises.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? by Paulscholari(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2017
They are not even your immediate family, I wonder why you let them have a grip on your being. If you are a Christian you don't need to idolized anybody in your heart it's a sin against God, so beware and be watchful before they let the demons in their life make you commit suicide because they are already using it to torment you. Break free and be set free, put your trust in Jesus, look unto him as your author and the finisher, put your minds on things you want to achieve and set your goals, do your homework and make sure you achieve them and then be grateful and thankful to God and to your parent. Take care.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? by Ranchhoddas: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Amberon11:
Success is the only antidote to all this rubbish they're dishing out to you. Success has many friends. Chase good success and the foolish woman with her daughter will start singing your praises.
So you fit make sense like this?

Ends shall never wonder...

There is hope still...
Re: How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? by hopefulLandlord: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

There is hope still...

SAfuckingVAGE
Re: How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? by Ranchhoddas: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

SAfuckingVAGE
I was expecting something like; "come to my church, just a touch from the man of God and everyone will begin to love you..."
Re: How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? by Nuzo1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
This usually happens to first born who had no close family members to look up to. They easily get influenced by outsiders they admire. And when these outsiders don't show much interest in them, they tend lose their self-esteem and of course suicidal thoughts creep in.

And most ladies in this category usually find themselves in very abusive relationships because people carefully try to make them look like they are the problem.

Sister, pray more for the Holy Spirit to guide you to people who will understand your shortcoming and never try to take advantage of it.

His grace abounds.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 05, 2017

I had a girl who I idolised and wanted to be just like her. She was gorgeous, intelligent, well behaved and so on. She is a few years older than me, so I always admired her from afar. I always sang her praises and I just wanted to be like her.

I one day plucked up the courage to message her on Facebook, I told her congrats for graduating university and I sent her a friend request.
After a long time of waiting my request was DECLINED and message ignored.

I was confused, so I added her again.

After a long time of waiting my request was again DECLINED.

I was confused, I did not have a profile picture at the time but we had mutual friends, and to be fair she did not really know me we spoke a few times at a party as we went in a group, and my mother gave her a lift home.. but still if you have mutual friends with someone and they add you twice, and send you a congratulations message surely you will reply or something? Or maybe not, it’s not by force.

I moved on with my life.

A few years later she got married and her mother wanted me and a whole lot of other girls to be one of her traditional bridesmaids. She introduced me to her daughter (the girl I am talking about), and her daughter was really friendly and smiling and wanted to hug me but I did not go in for the hug so it was a bit awkward ... The reason I acted how I did was because I was like, why am going to hug you when you can not even accept my friend request or reply to my message. My mother asked her if she knew me, and she said yes.

Nonetheless, after reflection I was like let me give her the benefit of the doubt and I was friendly etc there after.

The next time I saw her was at her wedding, she seemed so so stuck up. The people (us black girls) she did not acknowledge us at all, whereas all her white friends she was so loving towards. She is also marrying a white man. She also seemed kind off like she did not like me by the glances she gave me.

I later sent her another message a few weeks later saying "hello Mrs [insert new surname here], how are you"

She made her facebook so I could not add her (the add friend button had suddenly gone!) and she replied 'All is well. You?' and I replied 'all is well’.. she did not reply again. Is that not rude, no THANK YOU for taking the day of work to be a traditional bridesmaid at her wedding, no furthering the conversation - she sounded so blunt.

I did not message her again after that, nor did I attempt to add her on Facebook.

After, I discovered her mother had blocked me on WhatsApp! I cannot think of what I did, at all.

2 years later, my mother died (her mother and my mother) were good friends and she (the girl I am talking about) had been through something similar- as her dad died a few years ago, I just reached out to her that is all, telling her that my mother had died and she saw the message but did not reply.

How can someone hate me so much? Someone I literally idolised.

Their whole family make me feel uncomfortable, I saw their mother at church the other day. She asked me how I am, how I am coping and I said I’m fine etc, but she had a weird look on her face. And then she asked me whether my dad had gone back to work, and whether I had gone back to school.(personal questions)

What should I do? The thing that made my mental health bad was my relationship with myself and with others, I don’t want to go into 2018 with bad relationships.

sad Awww... OP, I guess you really need to read this write-up of mine: www.nairaland.com/4117312/jesus-only-true-trustworthy-friend

I was led to write it because of people like you(may I include myself?).

Read and magnify Jesus, because He is more mindful of you than anyone else you could never imagine.
Re: How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? by Amberon11: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
nigga, you'll get to understand later how utterly ridiculous your thought pattern has been but i wont be around for that.
Ranchhoddas:

There is hope still...
Re: How Can Someone Hate Me So Much? by hopebacy(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Op don't let any idiot steal ur happiness.. u ave the key to ur happiness.. work hard.. succeed and they will try to come around u. u can still prove dem stupid by accepting them.. don't idolize anybody cos they will surely look down on you.. now sorry for ur loss.

(1) (Reply)

Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye / Being Born Again / Muslims Call For Joint Protest With Christians Over Incessant Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.