Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

Gbwhatsapp V6.0 Apk Download With New Features (4th Nov) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gbwhatsapp V6.0 Apk Download With New Features (4th Nov) (4644 Views)

Libby App For Kindle Fire Download With Easy Steps / Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users / Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbwhatsapp V6.0 Apk Download With New Features (4th Nov) by Tecmobs(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Latest GBWhatsApp v6.0 APK is finally here – WhatsApp owned by Mark Zuckerberg has become one of the most popular android application of this era. Just because of its functionality and its simplicity. the need for more advanced features became necessary due to high increase in number of daily whatsapp users so many developers are coming up with their own modded WhatsApp application. This new mod which is the GBWhatsApp v6.0 was developed by Atnfas Hoak.

See Download Links Here https://tecmobs.com/2017/08/gbwhatsapp-v6-0-download.html

Re: Gbwhatsapp V6.0 Apk Download With New Features (4th Nov) by thereturnoflucy(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Gbwhatsapp V6.0 Apk Download With New Features (4th Nov) by Preciousojoka(m): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2017
This version of GBWhatsapp v6.0 comes with alot of added features. The feature I like most is the ability to copy status. Really nice
Re: Gbwhatsapp V6.0 Apk Download With New Features (4th Nov) by dpk2244: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Download gbwhatsapp Latest Version https://solovyev.org/gbwhatsapp-apk/
Re: Gbwhatsapp V6.0 Apk Download With New Features (4th Nov) by samsam2019: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2017
I can never download this stupid app. It's intrusive app update notification is just too much for me to bear

(1) (Reply)

My Review Of Infinix X507 (HOT) / Samsung Galaxy J2 Features, Specification Review And Price / Aliexpress Want To Kill Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.