Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,975 members, 7,980,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:07 PM

Man Nabs Facebook Slay Mama Stealing His ATM Cards, Money In Hotel [VIDEO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabs Facebook Slay Mama Stealing His ATM Cards, Money In Hotel [VIDEO] (2216 Views)

Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Man Nabs Boy Who Stole His Boxers In Abraka, Delta State / SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Nabs Facebook Slay Mama Stealing His ATM Cards, Money In Hotel [VIDEO] by kirajustice: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2017
A young man recently raised alarm after a lady he met on Facebook stole his ATM cards and money in his hotel room.

The man stated that he met the lady, who identified herself as Miss Precious Tamara on Facebook and invited her over for a good time. Shortly after he left his hotel room with two of his friends to check out an outdoor pool, the lady proceeded to raid his belongings, taking his ATM cards and money.

Luck ran out on her after the victim returned and noticed something odd about the room. He then proceeded to start looking for his ATM card which he left on a table in the room. Smelling a rat, he invited his two friends and they began quizzing the lady who then confessed and produced the stolen property.

PoliticsNGR obtained a video from the scene, Watch it below;
https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/04/nigerian-man-nabs-facebook-prostitute-stealing-atm-cards-moneyvideo/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPn3CEAiit4

Re: Man Nabs Facebook Slay Mama Stealing His ATM Cards, Money In Hotel [VIDEO] by millomaniac: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2017
I just tire for the two of una.
Re: Man Nabs Facebook Slay Mama Stealing His ATM Cards, Money In Hotel [VIDEO] by danieljessy: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Lol grin
She messed with the wrong nigga.upon #2k T.fair e no do her.

"I don't know how it got into my bag" grin.shey na breeze blow am

See her ugly face sef undecided.miss Tamara is a big thief
Re: Man Nabs Facebook Slay Mama Stealing His ATM Cards, Money In Hotel [VIDEO] by mrbyron(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
This guy was just talking too much. It was painful hearing his voice and that girl was never going to return that money #thug life. His friends were advocating she doesn't get ruff handled cuz they fancy sticking her later on the down low. They are all one of a kind.
Re: Man Nabs Facebook Slay Mama Stealing His ATM Cards, Money In Hotel [VIDEO] by iamJ(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2017
hehe went to check the girl on facebook

She is a slay queen

broke boy, see his toilet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Man Nabs Facebook Slay Mama Stealing His ATM Cards, Money In Hotel [VIDEO] by iamJ(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2017
danieljessy:
Lol grin
She messed with the wrong nigga.upon #2k T.fair e no do her.

"I don't know how it got into my bag" grin.shey na breeze blow am

See her ugly face sef undecided.miss Tamara is a big thief
shut up leave her alone

She saw a thief and tired to steal from him its not a crime

Calling her ugly like u have had a woman finer than her

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Man Nabs Facebook Slay Mama Stealing His ATM Cards, Money In Hotel [VIDEO] by danieljessy: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2017
iamJ:
shut up leave her alone

She saw a thief and tired to steal from him its not a crime

Calling her ugly like u have had a woman finer than her

#No Filter Attitude
I will take you serious when you have SENCE and something reasonable to say.
And tired ko
And tired ni grin grin
Re: Man Nabs Facebook Slay Mama Stealing His ATM Cards, Money In Hotel [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2017
She's even lucky they didn't use her for juju
Re: Man Nabs Facebook Slay Mama Stealing His ATM Cards, Money In Hotel [VIDEO] by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Well, the babe no try sha but last last d boy sef steal the money lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My Hilarious Experience With A Nairaland "Flip Cash" Scammer. / Deadly Cult Clashes At The University Portharcourt. Graphic Pics!! / Police Nab Men Breaking, Looting Traders Shops In Alaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.