Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,781 members, 7,915,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:00 PM

Where Is Akunyili? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Akunyili? (638 Views)

Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter / Tension Over Akunyili’s Senatorial Ambition / Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Akunyili? by chigo4u: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2010
I thought she will be kept for being a saint (I did not say that oh). At the end of the day, they were all dropped whether good or bad. For her, i think its the end of an era because people will be afraid to get her on board now. Maybe next time she will know how to talk and also how to keep mute. This is just a post mortem to my previous post on her, where I was being attacked for saying the truth. What next? Where next watch some yaradua loyalist bounce back with the new cabinet.
Re: Where Is Akunyili? by chosen04(f): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2010
chigo4u:

I thought she will be kept for being a saint (I did not say that oh). At the end of the day, they were all dropped whether good or bad. For her, i think its the end of an era because people will be afraid to get her on board now. Maybe next time she will know how to talk and also how to keep mute. This is just a post mortem to my previous post on her, where I was being attacked for saying the truth. What next? Where next watch some yaradua loyalist bounce back with the new cabinet.

CLASSIC!
Re: Where Is Akunyili? by Jarus(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2010
She can still make it back. GJ has hinted that some of sacked ministers might return. I personally don't think that she should come back though. All controversial ministers of the last era, pro- or anti Yaradua, should go if GJ wants to have a good, united cabinet devoid of rancour.
Re: Where Is Akunyili? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2010
Well, she is sleeping with her husband now, he is probably sreoking her hair and kissing her right now
Re: Where Is Akunyili? by Godalone(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2010
I doubt if she can make it again.
Re: Where Is Akunyili? by slap1(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2010
@Op: where are you?
Re: Where Is Akunyili? by 9ijaprince(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2010
She will be back as a minister.
Re: Where Is Akunyili? by Odunnu: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
I dnj thnk d G.J wud bring her on again.She's gud,bt then she gives me d shivers -i'm thnking 4 Jonathan
Re: Where Is Akunyili? by master2(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2010
I think she will b reappointed. Did u see how she was smiling when she announce d dissolution. That one na body language.

(1) (Reply)

Way Too Many Tribalistic Threads & Posts / Mega Party Is The Only Way To Oust Pdp, Says Bafarawa! / Prof Maurice Iwu: Argument For The Re-appointment Of The Election Umpire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.