Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

Xmas at Abuja this year - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xmas at Abuja this year (1074 Views)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / How We Escaped Accident At Abuja Yesterday(photos) / Protesting Passengers Block Arik Air Flight At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas at Abuja this year by Briz(m): 5:08am On Dec 22, 2005
yeah pips especially abuja residents. whatsup this season. How do we share the reason for the season. I mean there should be some get together. Maybe the nairaland chickitos and guyz wit friends got to do something to make abuja interesting during this festive period this year.
Re: Xmas at Abuja this year by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2005
Come to calabar thats where the fun is
I have spent 3 xmas in abuja and all of them was
bleeped
Re: Xmas at Abuja this year by Douzy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2006
That's what I'm talking about! I was here in Abuja Xmas '04, and after that swore never to try it unless I'm sure there's someone around to take aware the boredom.

I hope someday I could stop saying "ABUJA SUCKS!"
Re: Xmas at Abuja this year by omerese(m): 4:37am On Sep 13, 2007
Hi
is anyone travelling home (NAIJA)this December? i would like to invite those intrested to a charity visit during the festive period to SOS village, paccelli school and other ophanages we may agree on. Let's make the celebration unforgettable for the less priviledged. we could also do this in other states depending on how many we are in each location, it will be a way of giving back, putting smiles on people's faces and actually living the true meaning of the season. if intrested, indicate and we'll look for a way to inform you of the final arrangement, positive suggestions are welcomed. voluteers are welcomed.
Re: Xmas at Abuja this year by aiijay: 4:47am On Sep 14, 2007
i believe the discussion here is about giving hope to the hopeless and not chickitos, i am in on this one when ever u are ready. though doing this charity work would be great if done at various locations. this would be great.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Insurance / Any Nairalander In The Uk On Hsmp? Hsmp Entry Clearance Advice Pls / Nigerian Passport In The Uk - Pls Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.