Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,350 members, 7,891,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench My Urges- Actress Elom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench My Urges- Actress Elom (674 Views)

Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom / Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench My Urges- Actress Elom by Dewalesblog(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nollywood actress Omalicha Elom has revealed how she gets sexual satisfaction, despite being single. In an interview with SunNews, she said: “‘I have never experienced heartbreak. .
In fact, I don’t even know what it is like, because I have only dated two guys in my life. I was the one that dumped them. I broke their hearts instead. The last one even threatened to pour acid on me, because he couldn’t deal with the heartbreak. .
Right now, I’m single and flirting. I need to make lots of money. "On quenching sexual.......

read more @ https://dewaleblog..com.ng/2017/11/im-single-i-masturbate-or-walk-up-to.html

Re: I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench My Urges- Actress Elom by PastorMB(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lol
Re: I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench My Urges- Actress Elom by benzene00: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench My Urges- Actress Elom by ImTrobled: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench My Urges- Actress Elom by pyyxxaro: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pls come and break my heart sad

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Empress Njamah In Police Uniform / Photos: Meet Actress Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy / Draymond Green, Devin Booker, CJ Mccollum Cover SLAM 213 Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.