Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,485 members, 7,944,404 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

"Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode (45369 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by billyG(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
D mad fool left Atiku,ekwueme,Abdusalam ,osinbajo & shagari out b/c his reasoning defile logic. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by ogbeniolola: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hmmm! As if his own father didn't lose anyone when he was alive!.....Wallahi FFk lost his senses after Jonathan lost his job!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by humberjade: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
This guy confuses me.

He was born into a well respected family. Had the best of growing up and wealth. Attended the best schools in the World. Has held numerous top political positions. Handsome,Young,Suave and Wealthy(every man's dream), and my Favorite, he has SLEPT with some of the most BEAUTIFUL WOMEN Nigeria has to offer.

But why is he still MAD?

Jesus is Lord!!!!

Buhahhahahaha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by Okanokan(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SO IT'S BUHARI'S FAULT?
Bros i bow o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by Okanokan(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SO IT'S BUHARI'S FAULT?
Bros i bow o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by Donald50: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
This guy is suffering from the diarrohea of the mouth...this is because his glossa nerve supply has been truncated by a careless Dental surgeon...my candid advice is thus: learn to keep quiet Mr FFK...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
tpnatuzzi:

But FFK comments towards someone who lost his son is not childish? Hypo that the honest truth.

You can take on him on his current family not the past affairs. You are indirectly destroying personality of the other person not FFK's careers.
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by ofwest47(m): 12:24am On Nov 05, 2017
You did not tell us how you lost your father and where was he buried and by who .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by stev120(m): 1:31am On Nov 05, 2017
iamjavadem:

slowpoke, what superior argument? He is talking like an illiterate and you self are thinking like one. Oya where is his own proof of the nonsense he is saying. Mumu.

the names he mentioned didn't those things happen to them. .
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by stev120(m): 1:35am On Nov 05, 2017
gawu1:

I am sure the mad drug addict wrote those scraps for slowpok and idiot like you. Is he saying every person that occupies political position is supposed to be a super human and immune from calamities of the world? So femi lost his own father because himself admired the corridor of power! What about you who's supporting that his useless rant? Does it mean you lost to death that your grandfather because of the curse placed on position of power?
Common! Femi Kayode and everybody that shares that his mind set really need urgent help.

i don't know what you are forcing what he said happen to them all in power. ...is it a coincidence. .that is more than a coincidence...
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by stev120(m): 1:37am On Nov 05, 2017
profbayo:
I guess you need to check yr brain. who r d everybody? we can't all be foolish like you nah.

are you aguring that the people he mentioned didn't suffer loss. .
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by stev120(m): 1:40am On Nov 05, 2017
ikukuhero:

Fallacy! How do you ignorantly make such a statement that "what ffk is saying is EVERY BODY'S MIND"? And you have the guts to call someone else " really mad"? You speak for yourself alone because I am sure every other person is an objective thinker except you and ffk. So, for insulting @HngerBad, my suggestion is that you
Please, try your luck at Yaba left and do me a favour by taking ffk along with you.

i can see that your argument is just born out of hate for ffk you just can't denial what he said didnt happen .
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by stev120(m): 1:42am On Nov 05, 2017
vecman22:

How can someone waste his time to respond to a kwn mad person...

If not for donkeys(Igbos) who listens to him??

i don't know what you are talking about. .what ffk said is true so if you got any problem with him. ..you can go settle with him
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by stev120(m): 1:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Iblad0994:

See another mad one here !!!
What is there to challenge about the stupid FFK writeup.
Well, I’m not surprised; someone once said that “many are mad but few are roaming”

you can't continue living your life this way you must see your malam
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by Antoeni(m): 3:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Dis ur mouth go kill you
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by kaysunny49: 4:12am On Nov 05, 2017
stev120:

why don't you challenge the write up with the superiority of your argument...
well just to reply your nonsense
what ffk is saying is every body's mind
so when you start thinking that every body is mad am sorry you must be the one really mad. ..

everybody's mind ���Akindanidani Ode
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by raphaeladeyele: 4:30am On Nov 05, 2017
Hmmm so serious
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:
FFK now think typically like Igbo people cool
You are just a slowpoke...stinking ewedu eating idiot
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by Danladi7: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Daguccizgreat:
You are just a slowpoke...stinking ewedu eating idiot
Is their anything bad in thinking typically like Igbo ?
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
This guy confuses me.

He was born into a well respected family. Had the best of growing up and wealth. Attended the best schools in the World. Has held numerous top political positions. Handsome,Young,Suave and Wealthy(every man's dream), and my Favorite, he has SLEPT with some of the most BEAUTIFUL WOMEN Nigeria has to offer.

But why is he still MAD?
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2017
WITH THIS STUPID FFK WRITE UP
I NOW CONFIRM THE LATIN PROVERB
"MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING"
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by tareez: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2017
omg! this guy wan enter market o
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2017
nice statement but what lessons will the youth gain from this. . .
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by Bobby808: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
This guy confuses me.

But why is he still MAD?
Your degree of madness is far more than that of the REAL MADMAN. Besides your eyes are seeing double and many nuts in your entire brain region are fast pulling down from their positions. Just two and half years, Buhari has succussfully turned Nigeria the most useless place in the world. As at today, tell me if there has been any government that has killed Nigerians as this one? Have you seen, at any time, where the division across tribe, religion, appointment etc ever recorded before in this country? Today TRUST can NEVER be found anywhere near the country because Buhari and his apc has made it compulsary that lie telling and propoganda is our normal ways. My mini estate is now empty with all the tenants packed out because of lack of jobs. My plantain farm is completely vandalised by thieve. You just tell if apart from Buhari and his apc thieves, can you openly say live is worthy in this country? Am sure I have explained to you that your huge size of madness is incomparable. Foolish men
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by obailala(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2017
chibabe259:

Everything he said is the truth.... so there's nothing like mad here.
lol... like minds
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by obailala(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Bobby808:
Your degree of madness is far more than that of the REAL MADMAN. Besides your eyes are seeing double and many nuts in your entire brain region are fast pulling down from their positions. Just two and half years, Buhari has succussfully turned Nigeria the most useless place in the world. As at today, tell me if there has been any government that has killed Nigerians as this one? Have you seen, at any time, where the division across tribe, religion, appointment etc ever recorded before in this country? Today TRUST can NEVER be found anywhere near the country because Buhari and his apc has made it compulsary that lie telling and propoganda is our normal ways. My mini estate is now empty with all the tenants packed out because of lack of jobs. My plantain farm is completely vandalised by thieve. You just tell if apart from Buhari and his apc thieves, can you openly say live is worthy in this country? Am sure I have explained to you that your huge size of madness is incomparable. Foolish men
Lol.. Jisos! See ranting galore! Please what does all these "Buhari this buhari that" you've just typed have to do with the topic of discussion on this thread?. or what does it have to do with what the dude you just quoted said?
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by obailala(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2017
stev120:

why don't you challenge the write up with the superiority of your argument...
well just to reply your nonsense
what ffk is saying is every body's mind
so when you start thinking that every body is mad am sorry you must be the one really mad. ..
Lol.. how can you expect a sane person to start challenging the words of a madman? What's in it to challenge?... Did you just say ffk speaks everyone's mind?... lol... I guess ffk probably speaks the minds of the mentally challenged in society; take note of that.

Just FYI though, there's hardly any family in this world (inclusive of those in power) that hasn't lost someone before, be it father, mother, child, sibling, cousin, uncle etc. So yeah, what ffk just wrote is meaningless poo; but I'm not surprised it makes sense to some.
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by stev120(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2017
obailala:
Lol.. how can you expect a sane person to start challenging the words of a madman? What's in it to challenge?... Did you just say ffk speaks everyone's mind?... lol... I guess ffk probably speaks the minds of the mentally challenged in society; take note of that.

Just FYI though, there's hardly any family in this world (inclusive of those in power) that hasn't lost someone before, be it father, mother, child, sibling, cousin, uncle etc. So yeah, what ffk just wrote is meaningless poo; but I'm not surprised it makes sense to some.

e pain am die chai. ....abeg face front joor. ..
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by stev120(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2017
kaysunny49:

everybody's mind ���Akindanidani Ode
when the gods want to punish some one they first make him to talk like that oops
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by Awaja(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2017
From all your comments,I here by move a motion to reset his factory settings.
Re: "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode by obailala(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2017
stev120:

e pain am die chai. ....abeg face front joor. ..
Lol... I'm busy laughing off the foolishness of ffk and those who admire his daft write-up, this one is here 'wisely' interpreting it as me being pained. Jesu! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram / Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.