Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,971 members, 7,949,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Hould A Feminist Be Entitled To Alimony Or Financial Support In Any Form After A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hould A Feminist Be Entitled To Alimony Or Financial Support In Any Form After A (261 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hould A Feminist Be Entitled To Alimony Or Financial Support In Any Form After A by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Feminists are believed to want separate financial dealings with men in a marriage. Now, lets assume all men like feminists and agree to marry feminists.

Five years down the line, the lady doesn't do too well financially while the husband becomes very wealthy, if the marriage fails and both party go separate ways, should the once " feminist wife" be eligible for alimony?

Afterall the arrangement is your money's yours, while mine's mine.

So should a feminist be entitled to alimony or financial support in any form after a divorce?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Here’s How To Reply If Your Man Calls You A LovePeddler - Anita Joseph / Do You Have Love Memorabilia? / The Internet Gets Boring I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.