Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS (21773 Views)

Nigerian Mum Causes A Stir As Her Son Graduates From UK University (pics/video) / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
God whipped her tears undecided

She honestly shouldn't still have been admitted into that great school. JAMB and FUTO made a big mistake.

Higher Education is not for everyone. This lady here belongs at Eke Ukwu or Oji markets.
my guy is back. chop knuckle

4 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by onlyme07(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
If she gets there now, she will still not be serious, to read book go dey hard am. Instead na to dey follow man from one hotel to another in Owerri.
U sabi her before? Chai..why you con take panadol for another person headache. Wish her well @ least
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by SuperSuave(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She honestly shouldn't still have been admitted into that great school. JAMB and FUTO made a big mistake.

Higher Education is not for everyone. This lady here belongs at Eke Ukwu or Oji markets.
who else but Nwa grin

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by donstan18: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
Spylord48:
What is so big in gaining admission in university?
Is this suppose to be news?
Maybe we should fry pounded yam to celebrate it then.

It's obvious you weren't privileged by fate to gain admission and that shouldn't justify your reason to detested the news...Be sincere, how many years did it take you to stop from seeking admission!

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Cannonleo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She honestly shouldn't still have been admitted into that great school.
JAMB and FUTO made a big mistake.

Higher Education is not for everyone.
This lady here belongs at Eke Ukwu or Oji markets.
the great descendent of kuvuki land has spoken
I knew I will find you here

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by dewaskillz: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This lady here belongs at Eke Ukwu or Oji markets.
My bro sometimes you take your jokes too far. I bet you don't know how words shatter people.

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by obicoolnino: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
E no easy,i know how it feels after so many yes of trying...took me 6yrs
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
20/50. Candidate for pass
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by SirLakes: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Seems this op is as blind as a bat o.... Petroleum university effurun don turn FUTO??
LMAO grin cheesy
The op is def blind
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by obawinner(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Good for her.
Mine was after 7 years.

how were you able to survive those year ?

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Spylord48: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
donstan18:

It's obvious you weren't privileged by fate to gain admission and that shouldn't justify your reason to detested the news...Be sincere, how many years did it take you to stop from seeking admission!

I took jamb once and got admission instantly.
I might be lucky sha but
She isn't the only one .I know some that spent 6yrs writing jamb before gaining admission yet CNN and BBC didn't broadcast it.
some things are not supposed to be news abeg
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Damfostopper(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Just 5years .....jus imagine...person wey don write jamb sef 12 times before im get admission never enter Guinness book of world records..... na dis little pea dey scream...... education is not for everybody....

so federal university of petroleum now turns to FUTO .....Op are you blind? and ur.....

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by AverageAnnie(f): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mine was 4 years.... Medicine and surgery do me something sha.... Now I'm in my final year and still looking young..lolz
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by BOLDSTEP00(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
smiley[i][/i]CONGRATULATION TO U
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by jayloms: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God finally whipped her tears undecided

This lady here belongs at Eke Ukwu or Oji markets better still she could be doing short time at Ama J.K, Amakohia or Irette

You have started again. God will surely deliver you. And it's "wiped" not "whipped", I know you did that intentionally too. God must surely deliver you this year from attention seeking. Amen
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by SirLakes: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
If she gets there now, she will still not be serious, to read book go dey hard am. Instead na to dey follow man from one hotel to another in Owerri.

E be like say the girl snatch your boifrend

Anyways. Sorry,take heart
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by elmerperry: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
CastedDude:
A young lady identified as Onuoha Ebubechi Faith, is feeling ecstatic after one of her utmost desires was granted unto her recently. The young lady finally got admitted into the university after five years of trying and failing. She was granted admission into the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo state (FUTO), to study Geology. Congratulations to her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/lady-gets-admission-university-5-years-trying-overwhelmed-joy.html
I rejoice wit u oooo
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
obawinner:

how were you able to survive those year ?
I survived.
I was productive, I wasn't just 'waiting'.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by muller101(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Not be to enter. Na to come out be am o
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by nkemdi89(f): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
A lady in my church, spent ten years looking for admission.
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Chukwudi4naija(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
rawpadgin:
What nonsense is this

The way most Nigerians thinks baffles me

What the big deal in gaining admission into higher institution?

After now, she go begin look all her peers wen never enter school like low class people
Why the beef? Because you've not gone
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by jayloms: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Mine was 4 years.... Medicine and surgery do me something sha.... Now I'm in my final year and still looking young..lolz

Hope you finally got it tho? Not like us who later decided on another path after two failed attempts. If pesin use two years take get the admission, plus 8yrs roughly, nor be a whole decade be that? You look Young tho and pretty too.
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by AverageAnnie(f): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
jayloms:

Hope you finally got it tho? Not like us who later decided on another path after two failed attempts. If pesin use two years take get the admission, plus 8yrs roughly, nor be a whole decade be that? You look Young tho and pretty too.

I didn't get it ooo... I'm now studying Microbiology. . but by God's grace I must study Medicine and surgery. .Gat alotta passion for it
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
onlyme07:

U sabi her before? Chai..why you con take panadol for another person headache. Wish her well @ least
I don't need to know her before I know that there is a probability that is what she will do, Owerri is too corrupt.
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by IamOlusa(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Akin1212:
Was God rejoicing in your tears for those 5 years?

Jamb score - 221
Putme - 20/50
Admission - Probably by connection. A definite candidate for third-class.
My comments - Congrats, anyway is still a way.

But wait, is this Lalasticlala a robot that pushes any post to the front page?
I would love to chat with you privately.
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by jayloms: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
AverageAnnie:

I didn't get it ooo... I'm now studying Microbiology. . but by God's grace I must study Medicine and surgery. .Gat alotta passion for it

How would you go about that? You look very young with so much time in your hands.
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by kidneystones(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Good for her.
Mine was after 7 years.

Buh . u don graduate abi , or still in school?
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by AverageAnnie(f): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
jayloms:

How would you go about that? You look very young with so much time in your hands.

I pray to study it outside Africa. .. Duration of study ain't same as Nigeria
And for been young,I completed sec school at 15.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God has finally whipped her tears undecided

JAMB and FUPRE made a big mistake.

This lady here belongs at Eke Ukwu or Oji markets better still she could be doing short time at Ama J.K, Amakohia or Irette
Its like you base in Owerri. How you take know all these markets?
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by kaydp: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God has finally whipped her tears undecided

JAMB and FUPRE made a big mistake.

cheesy This guy. Always looking forward to your comments
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by onlyme07(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
I don't need to know her before I know that there is a probability that is what she will do, Owerri is too corrupt.
Na babe like you,you need to have soft spots for one another. Owerri is corrupt,you reside there I think so invariably,you slay #thinkingaloud
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by tomzee2(f): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chybeibe:
do u think everyone is like u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Boy Who "Repairs Motorcycles" In Makurdi Benue, To Raise School Fees / VCs, ASUU Reject 120 Cut-Off Mark For University Admission / Parents And Babcock University Staffs Fight Over Hotel Spaces (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.