Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,088 members, 7,939,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back (1422 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by edurach: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
What you’re about to read, *in Efe’s Voice*, will burst your kidney! You know normally, in a situations like this, it’s usually the Girlfriend of a married woman that calls the other out.. But then, reverse is the case, and it’s got us all shook!

A married Nigerian woman, Identified as Faith, shared with YabaLeft, exposing her ex girlfriend, a former lesbian, identified as Belinda, who she helped with the sum of ove N80,000 to push her business, and has refused to pay her back.

Apparently, after Belinda’s business picked, she’s refused to refund the capital that was sent to her by her former lover, Faith.

Faith demanded for her money back, but then, belinda refused to pay her back.. Faith even went as far as going through Belinda’s relatives, but all to no avail.. Instead, Belinda denied ever knowing who Faith is, and also denied any relationship with her whatsoever...

So, she chose to expose Belinda on Social Media. Faith also shared with us a video of Belinda sucking her privates… But then, it’s too raw we can’t share, But below is a screenshot from the video;
Continue reading...http://newsnow.com.ng/?p=1280

Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by DuchessLily(f): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ewooo... Ife ne'me na obodo
Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by adaksbullet: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Both off the boths off u his mad angry angry angry what his mine own consern whit lesbian boys? angry angry angry
Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Both off the boths off u his mad angry angry angry what his mine own consern whit lesbian boys? angry angry angry
Boo boo, where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by Cutehector(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
And a lot of women are into this thing sadly.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by adaksbullet: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
Boo boo, where have you been?
am on jail o angry angry

One mods his band me angry

Am missed u embarassed
Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
am on jail o angry angry

One mods his band me angry

Am missed u embarassed
check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by iamJ(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
hide her number na
Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by adaksbullet: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
check your mail.
cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by NwaAmaikpe: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by Khd95(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
oyaa maintain adaks bullet is on the thread*******

back to thread.....so lesbos too dey do one night stand
disgusting
Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by olaleks007(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chai...

Devil is using this yeye ladies destiny to dance one corner
Re: Woman Exposes Her Lesbian Partner She Lent N80k And Has Refused To Pay Back by MhizzAJ(f): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. / Why Do Nigerian Men Assume I’m Dating A Black American? / Are You Using Gtbank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.