Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Can I Speed Up My Android Phone? Get The Answers Here Friend - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Speed Up My Android Phone? Get The Answers Here Friend (386 Views)

Help!!! Netflix Movies Refuse To Play On My Android Tv. / How To Speed Up Chrome And Release RAM / VIVO S7 Android Phone, Bonanza..N7,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Speed Up My Android Phone? Get The Answers Here Friend by BusinessAmLIVE(f): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Speed up my phone – Clear the cache data

Don’t know what cached data is? Well, it’s a good thing to have it, as it actually speeds up your device. By saving some data locally, the system can reduce loading times and avoid the need to grab the same bits from the Internet every single time you enter a website or app.

The issue is that cache can build up and become pretty heavy on your smartphone’s internal storage. Try to clear it from time to time, as it can also get old. The option is available for individual apps through the app manager, or you can look for a cache cleaning application in the Google Play Store. Apart from these, there are still more. I am running late cant put up everything now. Just head to where I got the content from here at Techstyle Media - https://techstyleng.com/2017/11/04/can-speed-phone-get-answers/

(1) (Reply)

Lg G4 Screen And Battery For Sale For Sale / Get Your Quality And Strong Inverters At Affordable Prices Here / Itunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.