Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,470 members, 7,974,911 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? (6966 Views)

Oya Dab Is Not A Cult Slang, Here Is The Real Meaning / [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' / How Much Do You Like The Harmonica(mouth Organ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ofokaofoki: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2010
nie thread, am feeling tile tile wanlangolo e.

and yebariba sanboribobo. cheesy
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ofokaofoki: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2010
Chinesedoll:

Ofokasibe, O ma run down
I just like to hear people say them, not like I say them

chinese doll, are u yabbing me? grin

eldee is the only one that makes sense and appeals to me , besides we graduated from the same school. grin grin

Genuflect:

eldee, me I don refrain to dey exchange words with El Razur when it comes to all these 'Naija Music Industry' yearns. Each to his own jor

na true, el razur too dey misyarn for here, for genuflect to notice u , that is talking ur misyarn on naija music too far.
hope u are listening my little boy razur. grin grin you argue too much ,. naija boy oshi. grin

el razur:

I am not gonna argue this morning
And your point is? Here, add me to your ignore list. Cheese
ojebi.! lol grin

nice thread guys.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2010
So because I left the matter you then decided that you had the right to keep spewing drivel??

ElRazur:

How can it be hypocritical when in my original post that appears to have touched your nerve made mention of "what it do"?   Please don't make this a "Us and them" issue. Shall we deal with the issue at hand.

Yeah, Be an Elrazur . . . mix matters just to confuse everyone.
You said you didn't see a link between 'ginger' and 'increase' . . . I said it was hypocritical for you to not to say the same about 'crack' or 'lame' . . . words I've hear you use.

ElRazur:

That is your prerogative, your problem not mine. Next time, perhaps approaching a debate with a more neutral stance is better? I am yet to ridicule anyone like you are saying, but pointing out how a phrase is almost meaningless. But if it rocks your boat, be my guest.
So you agree it is a borrowed word? That is not so hard to say you see. smiley
Neutral stance?? You are yet to ridicule??
'Street-word drivel from imbeciles trying to be cool?' Is that how they say 'hi' where you come from??
I warned you not to let you sentiments get the better part of you . . . see what you made yourself look like.

ElRazur:

So you agree it is a borrowed word? That is not so hard to say you see. smiley

I expect anyone reading my post to have an IQ of at least 70.
When I say it's adapted or Nigerian-ish, I expect you know what that meant.
I'll just assume that you're doing this to be irritating . . . I don't want to put you on the same level as Ofoka.

ElRazur:

Really? Seriously really? Perhaps a true measure is right here - we are having this debate!

Hmmn . . . I'll use a UK-resident that thinks Nigerian slangs are street drivel as my sample space??
You are a very smart man . . . Imperial or UCL??

ElRazur:

It can get tiring bickering back and fourth. You brought MJ into it. I do not get your point any more.

MJ was a trap . . . you fell in smoothly.
I heard you say 'but that's American English' . . . and I just laughed, along with everyone else reading this thread.
In your opinion 'beat it' makes perfect sense, but sumn from Warri/Benin should be outlawed.
You are a joke.

ElRazur:

I recognise those and know what they mean. However, the original phrase is almost meaningless. And while they are generated from cross-language translation I really do not see how "Ginger your swagger" can be said to be in the same league as this. A point you appear to be missing.
'Liver' and 'ginger' in the informal-Nigerian context serve similar purposes.
They are both adapted words. . .same with 'rake/rant', 'aggro/desire for intimacy', 'send/care'  in urban-UK we have 'creps/trainers', 'jam/hang out' . . .adapted words don't have to make sense to you. . . as long as they serve the role of in-house communication between members of the same social group.

Everyone in Warri and Benin knows what that means . . . it's managed to spread round Nigeria, just because sum faceless negro on the internet thinks it's street-drivel doesn't mean poo.

ElRazur:

That is just one funny post. Here, let me show you. I grew up in Nigeria but then I do not understand the meaning of "Ginger your swagger" or how it arrived at the translation you gave. What does that say about the very phrase you are defending?  shocked It goes back to my stance, it is almost meaningless.

I don't care bout how 'ginger' came to mean 'increase' . . . you were trying to defend 'beat it', which is completely meaningless in it's composition too.
But you didn't accuse it of 'damaging English language'.
If it's not clear already . . . you have no point.

ElRazur:

For the record, "what it do" is easier to work out the meaning than "ginger your swagger".

And you felt the need to tell me this because . . .?? undecided undecided

ElRazur:

You suck to be honest. Again you making things up in your head and assuming them as my own stance makes you suck.  
Who is making the rules here? From my post, I haven't made any rules or force my view on anyone. If anything, you are the one who seem to come across as to how people should post and what they can say around here etc. Jeez, you suck.

I suck?? that's your argument . . . 'You suck'??
Dude . . . I didn't care about this thread till you came here to say 'street drivel from imbeciles'.
I was supposed to let you seat in your living room and spew fuckery about words that are part of everyday Nigerian culture.

ElRazur:

Before you get in a fit again, here is a little reminder - The phrase is almost meaningless and how you arrived at the translation is just not adding up [Not saying your translation is wrong, but how it was put together to arrive at that is just not clicking]
tongue tongue tongue

As I said . . . I don't care bout how 'ginger' became 'increase' just like you don't care bout how 'crack' or 'beat it' were modified.
But just because you don't understand it doesn't mean crap . . . I don't care if you grew up in Okitipupa, you have no right to insult me for modification of English for catchy and effective communication in Nigeria.

ElRazur:

No, will call you Mandy and spank your arse. I hope that makes you feel better. grin

Damn . . . that's actually not funny grin grin

ElRazur:

Last time I checked, it was a public forum.
What do you call a justifiable reason? Gosh, are you me? All these self-ordained missions sucks to be honest. But I guess you work at Dyson and Henry, so it should be expected.

So you've decided to hold on to 'subjectivity' now?? This just keep getting better.
If you're gonna spew fuckery, make sure it's not a topic Eldee is interested in. . .simples.
You know what . . . report to moderator if you feel choked.
Oh yeah, that's me. tongue tongue

ElRazur:

Do you have the latest Dyson hoover, because this quote of yours sucks real hard. How have I attacked Nigerian youths [Something I am part of] I suppose this is your letting your "do as I say because I am Mandy" is getting the better of you? Omo take a chill pill, back away from the pc for a little while. My only criticism so far have been the use of phrase that is almost meaningless, and not any of those things you are claiming. Nah wah o.

You keep repeating yourself when it's obvious that you have a problem with modern Nigerian artists.
Diss them for poor stage control, cool . . . diss them for wack beats, cool . . . diss them for having ugly chics in videos, I don't care . . . but to spew bollocks about use of Nigerian words in videos?? I'm not gonna let you do that.

ElRazur:

"Meaning is almost lost", is not the same as "meaning lost" If the play of word is about showing what can be done to show wit etc, then this particular phrase failed hence why I said the "meaning is almost lost". A good word play is Adis Abeba and I diss a baba that was famously used in a diss song. Now the meaning was never lost on anyone in that.

Oh my dayzzz!!! This is pure 1mol conc desperation. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is this how low you've gone just to defend the B.S you dropped??
I remember when I quoted this Modenine line on a thread about dissing and you dismissed it as B.S. . .and now it's what you're holding on too??

I consider my job here done . . .
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2010
@NLers
Thanks for flying the flag people. . .
These slangs are part of modern Nigerian culture and music is probably the only way people outside get to hear them.
Be proud, even when sum people call them 'street drivel' . . . those views are not in any way representative of diasporians.

Genuflect:

eldee, me I don refrain to dey exchange words with El Razur when it comes to all these 'Naija Music Industry' yearns. Each to his own jor

Dude . . . you expect me to let him come here an chat B.S about sumn I'm proud of??
The fact that we all know it's bollocks doesn't mean we have to let him get away with it.

Mudley313:

n u say u prefer pidgin n dont even know the word ginger, a regular pidgin slang used way b4 musicians adopted it. u need to pay the city of warri a visit to update on your pidgin vocab if pidgin na really wetin u prefer, as u so proclaim

Warri slangs are beautiful . . . I lived in Benin and Lagos, but Warri and PH guys took it to the next level.

tavarez:

emmm i caught this thread Late but Eldee Ginger your Swagger Simply Means one thing, It means GET HIGH,SMOKE SOMETHING,DRINK UP,"Ginger" Like to Hype ,Enhance,Modify wen dey say Ginger You Swagger ,he means take some thing thatll Hype up your Steps .,Or modify your walk cuz A Lot of Boys in Lagos take Swagger To mean the way u Walk or the way u move  like " Don Jazzy Get Swagger Joo" that kinda thing,

This is the one I was talking about . . . the modify your walk one.
But I didn't want him to start saying I should use calculus to prove how swagger relates to walk.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by chinesedoll(f): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

[

This is the one I was talking about . . . the modify your walk one.
But I didn't want him to start saying I should use calculus to prove how swagger relates to walk.

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2010
chinesedoll:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehe . . . I like the way you jasi grin grin

That's Lord of Ajasa I think.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2010
Orobo kibo . . . kiboroki - Pasuma grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by mystikal(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2010
I just saw this thread, but I guess some of my concerns have been answered already.

These things are supposed to be slangs 4 christ sakes. They don't have to make literal meanings. And even when I find some of them annoying, Ginger your Swagger in particular  grin, you just have 2 admire the creativity involved.

Naija pidgin/slang rocks, so does slangs from other places.

Nothing dey happen 2face!
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by chinesedoll(f): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2010
^^^

Omo Don Jazzy ni mi na,  cool cool cool
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ofokaofoki: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

el razur I expect anyone reading my post to have an IQ of at least 70.
I'll just assume that you're doing this to be irritating . . . I don't want to put you on the same level as Ofoka.

eldee na me and your papa get the same IQ. grin oloshi omo. grin
eldee you talk too much, do u need to quote every nonsense el razur spews, you are just a jobless idiot like el razur.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2010
@Topic
They call, they call, they call me M.I grin grin

@mystikal
You find Ginger your swagga annoying??

***Starts playing Hater - Jay-Z ft Kanye West, remembers it's a naija music thread . . . starts playing 2face - See me So***

As you see me so
I nor send you oh
grin grin grin grin

Just kidding . . . I just find it hilarious.

chinesedoll:

Omo Don Jazzy ni mi na,  cool cool cool
Hehehe . . . file, wa gba grin grin

ofokaofoki:

eldee na me and your papa get the same IQ. grin oloshi omo. grin
eldee you talk too much, do u need to quote every nonsense el razur spews, you are just a jobless idiot like el razur.
As I said, if I didn't do it . . . no one else would.
It's called taking one for the team. grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by chinesedoll(f): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2010
^^

iwo lo ma run down,
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

So because I left the matter you then decided that you had the right to keep spewing drivel??

Your ego getting the better of you? Perhaps you should take a look again at your own post. It won't be hard to spot the drivel.

Yeah, Be an Elrazur . . . mix matters just to confuse everyone.
You said you didn't see a link between 'ginger' and 'increase' . . . I said it was hypocritical for you to say that and agree that 'crack' or 'lame' . . . words I've hear you use.
Neutral stance?? You are yet to ridicule??
'Street-word drivel from imbeciles trying to be cool?' Is that how they say 'hi' where you come from??
I warned you not to let you sentiments get the better part of you . . . see what you made yourself look like.

Thank God I am not an Eldee [Yuck] - I am the boss, do as I say and when I present lame argument do not dare challenge it.

My sentence was aimed more at the Americans rappers. But you took it on your self to be Voltron. Remember?

I expect anyone reading my post to have an IQ of at least 70.

In a forum, the rule of engagement is to make yourself clear - Your post clear and not "assume" someone will know what you are talking about.  Irritating? That is a new one. I am more like HIV - Here to stay.

Hmmn . . . I'll use a UK-resident that thinks Nigerian slangs are street drivel as my sample space??
You are a very smart man . . . Imperial or UCL??

The price of tea in china and the war in somalia. Me no see link.

MJ was a trap . . . you fell in smoothly.
I heard you say 'but that's American English' . . . and I just laughed, along with everyone else reading this thread.
In your opinion 'beat it' makes perfect sense, but sumn from Warri/Benin should be outlawed.
You are a joke.

Again the joke is really on you. You brought in an example, I mentioned how it was possibly from a type of English saying. How that is a trap and I fell into it is beyond me.

It is beat weak, that you see the need to indirectly draw others to this, are you running out of steam? Please don't it can be fun. Heck it is fun.

Once again twisting my word sucks. Tell me where I have stated it should be outlawed? Again, quit thinking things in your head.

'Liver' and 'ginger' in the informal-Nigerian context serve similar purposes.
They are both adapted words. . .same with 'rake/rant', 'aggro/desire for intimacy', 'send/care'  in urban-UK we have 'creps/trainers', 'jam/hang out' . . .adapted words don't have to make sense to you. . . as long as they serve the role of in-house communication between members of the same social group.

Yawn. The point remains it is an almost meaningless phrase. There is really no direct relation of the original word with the meaning. Ginger - Plant/Colour etc. How is that relating to the translation?  So yes I stand my original post it is almost a meaningless phrase.

Everyone in Warri and Benin knows what that means . . . it's managed to spread round Nigeria, just because sum faceless negro on the internet thinks it's street-drivel doesn't mean poo.

So it is a colloquial word is what you are trying to say?  As with colloquial word they usually do not go hand-in-hand with what they mean. I suppose this takes you back to square one - It is almost a meaningless phrase.

I don't care bout how 'ginger' came to mean 'increase' . . . you were trying to defend 'beat it', which is completely meaningless in it's composition too.
But you didn't accuse it of 'damaging English language'.
If it's not clear already . . . you have no point.

You mean you have nothing to say to the point I raised. Nice. I am not gonna talk about Beat it, who knows, it could be a trap again [Insert BIG MASSIVE ROLL EYES SMILEY HERE]. Refer back to my what I said to you before if still in doubt. grin

And you felt the need to tell me this because . . .?? undecided undecided

I am guessing since you expect a IQ of 70 from anyone reading your post, I guess yours should be significantly higher and in the region of those in the MENSA club or something. Anyway, the point I am telling you that is while both are almost meaningless phrases "what it do" is the better of the two evils.

I suck?? that's your argument . . . 'You suck'??
Dude . . . I didn't care about this thread till you came here to say 'street drivel from imbeciles'.
I was supposed to let you seat in your living room and spew fuckery about words that are part of everyday Nigerian culture.

Yes, You suck is a statement. Why? You keep making things up in your head and making assumptions.

Yes I stand by my word a meaningless phrase is nothing but Street drivel.  Bite me.

No, come and get me in my living room then. Jeez! Remember you are Voltron or to put it bluntly another internet Egomaniac who think he can tell people what to say and what to do. You know, another Keyboard warrior.

As I said . . . I don't care bout how 'ginger' became 'increase' just like you don't care bout how 'crack' or 'beat it' were modified.

So goes back to what I said before "almost meaningless phrase". Thank for confirming that.

But just because you don't understand it doesn't mean crap . . . I don't care if you grew up in Okitipupa, you have no right to insult me for modification of English for catchy and effective communication in Nigeria.

Where is the insult. Perhaps I missed the memo.

So you've decided to hold on to 'subjectivity' now?? This just keep getting better.
If you're gonna spew fuckery, make sure it's not a topic Eldee is interested in. . .simples.
You know what . . . report to moderator if you feel choked.
Oh yeah, that's me. tongue tongue

No I am reminding Voltron or the Keyboard warrior that I can post what I want, how I want and when I want and guess what you can't do not monkeys about it.

Like I said emotions and ego, but thanks for confirming it.

You keep repeating yourself when it's obvious that you have a problem with modern Nigerian artists.
Diss them for poor stage control, cool . . . diss them for wack beats, cool . . . diss them for having ugly chics in videos, I don't care . . . but to spew bollocks about use of Nigerian words in videos?? I'm not gonna let you do that.

I am repeating myself when it is obvious you missed my point and will rather go on a wanking session over my post.  I have no problem with words. Get it? I have issues with "almost meaningless phrase".  Next please.

Oh my dayzzz!!! This is pure 1mol conc desperation. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is this how low you've gone just to defend the B.S you dropped??
I remember when I quoted this Modenine line on a thread about dissing and you dismissed it as B.S. . .and now it's what you're holding on too??

No! My post said it was "an elementary form of word play". While it is elementary, it still have meaning and not lost in translation or almost a meaningless phrase. Please tell me how that is calling something bullshit. Jeez. You suck.

I consider my job here done . . .

I am actually enjoying this. Mandy please don't go. I promise to be a good boy next time. **Pulls down pants for spanking** grin

eldee:

Orobo kibo . . . kiboroki - Pasuma grin grin

That is a good one. I like it, e get meaning and it is good word play.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ofokaofoki: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2010
el razur my boy did u also have to quote the whole dictionary, yall niggas are gettin retarded. u and eldee.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Elrazur
You've shown that it's humanly possible to strike your keyboard about 4000 times in an attempt to cover up B.S and still produce more garbage.
Anyone that read your last post knows you were being desperate.

My job was to shine a torch on that drivel you posted . . .
As I said . . . that job is done, call it Ego, Voltron, Henry  . . . anything, I've proven to everyone that you made an ill-informed comment and you're obviously not man enough to admit your flaw.

I'm not trying to win an argument . . . I'm trying to pass across a message, and I'm sure that message has been delivered effectively.

It's nothing personal . . . I look forward to tearing apart more of your B.S anytime soon. grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Topic

No be small thing ooh - 2Face

Alapomeji, Alapoplenty - 9ice
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by kaypumpin2(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2010
Perhaps there will be no argument between El and Eldee if the actual defination of slang is not "lost" on one of them. cheesy It's synonymous to someone looking
up to the sky after been asked what's up? grin

To understand the "ginger your swagger" phrase(which i actually detest myself),is to come to terms with the fact that ginger is a form of spice in Nigeria while  swagger equals style.In essence,you are been told to spice up your style in whatever term or way you can.

Unless going around in circles equals orgas.m,this very argument is actually heading no where and should be stopped. tongue

Back to the topic:

Klever J--------Igboro ti daru

Series of excruciatingly impossible actions posited by Jah Bless in jor:Mi o le fi Ayefele se striker o(similar to turning C.Reeves to a football striker grin),mi o le fi ejo se belt(who can?),mi o le fi eja kika se bangle,mi o fi syringe gun yan et al. . .  .hilarious  grin

Da Grin-----Jor ooooo
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by slimshay(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2010
Eldee wetin dey worry you and Elrazur every thread for this music section now nah 2 of una, going at each other.

Sorry I have to ask, who be the male who be the female, nitori ko wa ye awa mo o. grin

At the end of the day, someone cant even join the debate because it usually ends up being so personal and the main bone of contention has been murked up.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
@eldee

Just like I thought, running out of steam.

It is funny to see how you have let your ego get the better off you. You have missed my point and instead posted many irrelevant stuff.

Here is an analysis of your post so far:

Sees ElRazur's post, get Hot.
Tell me what I can do or not do.
When that fails, you result to your last card of insult.
And when they do not work you twist my word.
When that STILL DO NOT WORK you look for support.
Then finally, you claim victory and what not.

What a joke. Eldee, your best post are nothing but dandruffs on my shoulder. All I do is dust them off.

Yes I called you Mandy, because I enjoy toying with you.
Yes I Called you dyson and Henry because you suck hard.

Who am I to tell a man who believe there is a yellow lamboghini on his lawn and only him can see it otherwise? Meaning? Who am I to tell you that you "tear me apart" in a debate. Nah you prerogative and wahala. Not mine.

You talked about it isn't about  winning or losing yet in the same post mention tearing me apart. Oh dear.  Dyson did it again.

In the mean time, will Mandy come and ginger my swagger?
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by javalove(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2010
hmmmceleberities, the only person i can think of now is Javalove. . .and i love this slang. . .

tin ba gba eti e fun e. . . grin

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Perhaps there will be no argument between El and Eldee if the actual defination of slang is not "lost" on one of them. cheesy

To understand the "ginger your swagger" phrase(which i actually detest myself),is to come to terms with the fact that ginger is a form of spice in Nigeria while  swagger equals style.In essence,you are been told to spice up your style in whatever term or way you can.

I kinda guessed that,  but I didn't mention it.
First of all because I wasn't entirely sure . . . but more important is the fact that we don't need to know the origins of words we use and therefore shouldn't dismiss them just because we can't prove a link to their original meanings.
It doesn't make them 'meaningless' like he loves to throw around carelessly.

Besides what's more fun than proving sumone wrong when he's trying to sound like he's from sum next planet?? grin grin

slimshay:

Eldee wetin dey worry you and Elrazur every thread for this music section now nah 2 of una, going at each other.

Sorry I have to ask, who be the male who be the female, nitori ko wa ye awa mo o. grin

At the end of the day, someone cant even join the debate because it usually ends up being so personal and the main bone of contention has been murked up.
Sorry for that abeg . . . that's why I stopped when I saw that I'd already pulled the plug.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by slimshay(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2010
@ Eldee and topic

No lele man. That one nko? Tuface.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2010
slimshay:

@ Eldee and topic

No lele man. That one nko? Tuface.

Oh did I forget that?? That one's soooo cool.
Tuface's Middle Belt roots always gave us nice slangs.

ElRazur:

@eldee

Just like I thought, running out of steam.

It is funny to see how you have let your ego get the better off you. You have missed my point and instead posted many irrelevant stuff.

Here is an analysis of your post so far:

Sees ElRazur's post, get Hot.
Tell me what I can do or not do.
When that fails, you result to your last card of insult.
And when they do not work you twist my word.
When that STILL DO NOT WORK you look for support.
Then finally, you claim victory and what not.

What a joke. Eldee, your best post are nothing but dandruffs on my shoulder. All I do is dust them off.

Yes I called you Mandy, because I enjoy toying with you.
Yes I Called you dyson and Henry because you suck hard.

Who am I to tell a man who believe there is a yellow lamboghini on his lawn and only him can see it otherwise? Meaning? Who am I to tell you that you "tear me apart" in a debate. Nah you prerogative and wahala. Not mine.

You talked about it isn't about  winning or losing yet in the same post mention tearing me apart. Oh dear.  Dyson did it again.

In the mean time, will Mandy come and ginger my swagger?

I can't shout . . . anyone that needs proof of how you get less logical with each post should refer to my other posts.
If you take the fact that I stopped replying as 'running out of steam' . . . it shows that you understand the fact that I've said everything I wanted to say to begin with.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

I can't shout . . . anyone that needs proof of how you get less logical with each post should refer to my other posts.
If you take the fact that I stopped replying as 'running out of steam' . . . it shows that you understand the fact that I've said everything I wanted to say to begin with.

Yawn. Jeez. Please ginger you post next time.  It lacks swagger and less stimulating with each one. Yawn.  And I mean a big yawn.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by tavarez(f): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
Maybe we are talking of only slangs well me anysong i hear don Jazzy Crying in the Background gets repeated plays in my tape deck/, other ones include Sinzuuuu !! ,Blessing Baba !!!, Terry g-Free me now !!!!

El dee and El razur dey make me hate thread for here hence the little feedbacks but then abeg no be competition,, make una calm down abeg

Ofoxxxxy my man Fire Burn dem

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying-Jesse Jags and Silver Saddih-Pussy cat
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2010
@topic
No do gragra for me - Lagbaja

ElRazur:

Yawn. Jeez. Please ginger you post next time. It lacks swagger and less stimulating which each one. Yawn. And I mean a big yawn.

You've learnt your lesson. . . I told you I've closed your file, I've got to deal with sum retard that's dissing Alex Song.
I know you won't spew that kind of B.S again . . . all this is just you trying to save face.

@Tavarez
All this rake wey I dey rake na small thing . . .you weren't here when Bamsyle was still on NL. grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

You've learnt your lesson. . . I told you I've closed your file, I've got to deal with sum retard that's dissing Alex Song.
I know you won't spew that kind of B.S again . . . all this is just you trying to save face.

Again, you are STILL doing exactly like I analysed and predicted - Talking about having the upper hand or some drivel along those lines.

Sorry, what lesson can you MANDY teach me? How to be a toy thing or how to suck hard as Dyson. Or better still, show me how to twist people's word and demonstrate your long e.pen!s. What a joke. Perhaps the question is if there was ever a lesson in the first place. Dude, I stand by every post I made in this thread, you are just not getting it are you?

How deluded do one have to get to even make such post on a forum. shocked I guess one should never underestimate the power of stupidity and egomaniac all wrapped in the body of one person - Eldee. shocked

Please quit giving excuses. I am enjoying this. What more do you have to say? smiley

I am not the one trying to safe face here. If anything, you are the one who seem to be begging for support indirectly and trying to save face by claiming you "shred someone apart" "you taught someone a lesson" etc.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2010
ElRazur:

Again, you are STILL doing exactly like I analysed and predicted - Talking about having the upper hand or some drivel along those lines.

Sorry, what lesson can you MANDY teach me? How to be a toy thing or how to suck hard as Dyson. Or better still, show me how to twist people's word and demonstrate your long e.pen!s. What a joke. Perhaps the question is if there was ever a lesson in the first place. Dude, I stand by every post I made in this thread, you are just not getting it are you?

How deluded do one have to get to even make such post on a forum. shocked I guess one should never underestimate the power of stupidity and egomaniac all wrapped in the body of one person - Eldee. shocked

Please quit giving excuses. I am enjoying this. What more do you have to say? smiley

I am not the one trying to safe face here. If anything, you are the one who seem to be begging for support indirectly and trying to save face by claiming you "shred someone apart" "you taught someone a lesson" etc.

Hehehe . . .egomaniac, stupidity?? It's funny how you're getting overly sentimental with this grin grin grin
You're so predictable, if e sure you leave the posts for everyone to see and stop crying here.

As I said before . . . I'm done with this. . . on to the next one. grin grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . .egomaniac, stupidity?? It's funny how you're getting overly sentimental with this grin grin grin
You're so predictable, if e sure you leave the posts for everyone to see and stop crying here.

As I said before . . . I'm done with this. . . on to the next one. grin grin grin

The fact is you are. Take a look at your own post. But you probaly can't see beyond your nose. I think you are mistaking taking a laid back analytical approach to your post as "sentimental" [a word you appear to throw around a lot lately. Mid life crisis? Nah wah o]

Once again you are telling me what to do. **shakes head** Some things will never change. May be you should take a look in the mirror?

You are done? I heard that same from about 5 posts ago. Are you sure? Come on now, Mandy. Don't die on me now.

Oh wait, let me use this smiley so it shows am enjoying this ----->> grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

**rolleyes**
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
ElRazur:

The fact is you are. Take a look at your own post. But you probaly can't see beyond your nose. I think you are mistaking taking a laid back analytical approach to your post as "sentimental" [a word you appear to throw around a lot lately. Mid life crisis? Nah wah o]

Once again you are telling me what to do. **shakes head** Some things will never change. May be you should take a look in the mirror?

You are done? I heard that same from about 5 posts ago. Are you sure? Come on now, Mandy. Don't die on me now.

Oh wait, let me use this smiley so it shows am enjoying this ----->> grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

**rolleyes**

Of course . . . I'm done with trying to pass across my message. I reckon you're smart enough to know I'm no more taking you serious.
All I'm doing is watching you burst your veins and putting smileys to claim you're enjoying ish.
Now be predictable and post another fifteen paragraphs about how you're loving this again grin grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
@topic
Omoge wa jea Tongolo . . . D'banj
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Genuflect(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
Durella Enemies, Ku danu!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch New Video Di’ja – Air / Watch Davido’s Childhood Video (10 Yrs Old) / Download Wonma By Olamide,his Olamide Trying To Say All Women Are Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.