Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Would Be Ugly If I Was A Carpenter – Peter Okoye - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Would Be Ugly If I Was A Carpenter – Peter Okoye (366 Views)

My Goals And What I Would Like To Achieve After 8 Weeks Of The HNG18 Internship / Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Be Ugly If I Was A Carpenter – Peter Okoye by Codedking: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2017
I Would Be Ugly If I Was A Carpenter – Peter Okoye

Musician and self-proclaimed upcoming artist have said that he does not believe he is an exceptionally good-looking man.
Mr. P as he is called made this known in his recent interview with VibeNG. The singer was asked how he has been able to maintain his good looks for over 18 years since the birth of ‘PSquare’.
In response, Peter says: “I don’t think I’m good looking. Think about it if I was a carpenter, I won’t look this good. I stay under the AC 24/7, I enjoy a lot of benefits, so its just money” he said adding that he doesn’t even maintain a good diet.
“Sometimes I wake up and demand Eba” he added.
The singer said he is not ‘good looking’ in the real context neither is he ugly. “I’m just there,” he said.

For more updates visit
http://codedking.com.ng/i-would-be-ugly-if-i-was-a-carpenter-peter-okoye/
Re: I Would Be Ugly If I Was A Carpenter – Peter Okoye by calberian: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2017
So, in your mind now, carpentry would make you look unattractive.

I know carpenters in Nigeria who will always be more successful than psquare put together.

As if there aren't musicians who still live from hand to mouth in Nigeria and others who, even after achieving fame, still owe rent to their landlords.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Search Engines / 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Blog / Buy Btc Today From Trusted Btc Merchant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.