Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

My New Massive Butt Is Worth N1.5 Million” — Cossy Ojiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My New Massive Butt Is Worth N1.5 Million” — Cossy Ojiakor (313 Views)

‘Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend’ – Ruby Ojiakor / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Massive Butt Is Worth N1.5 Million” — Cossy Ojiakor by Michlu84: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Nollywood’s queen of boobs, Cossy Ojiakor, may have made good her plans to get a new bum to compliment her humongous boobs, which have earned her fame far above what her talents could have pulled off.

The Nutty Queen revealed to Potpourri in a private chat that having a new big bum to replace her relatively small one is a done deal and that, it actually set her back some millions of naira.

When asked if she had actually done the butt job she said she would do, the actress who’s always ......... See photos at >>>>>>>>>>> https://www.xclussivegist.com/2017/11/05/new-massive-butt-worth-n1-5-million-cossy-ojiakor/

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal, DJ Tunez - Iskaba [muscle Man Version] All Changes Saved / Whatever You Do Don't Miss This In November And December / New Addition To Davido Music World Wide(dmw) As Davido Signs New Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.