Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (61297 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by RillJ(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Tell him. I where to find out my lady lied about such, I wouldn't divorce her but it will certainly define my regard and trust for her. Be careful how you go about the telling though. I wish u did from the very start shall
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by kingkaka(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Tell him. If he truly loves u, it shouldn't b a problem.
As if u will be able to do so if u were in her shoes.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by zudozz: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Lomprico2:
Tell him if it will gives u peace. If you think you might loose him if u do, then keep shut and live happily ever after. Afterall its not the type of lie that will damage anything.
90% of couples today marry as non virgins and countless lie before, during and after wedding oat.

To me its no biggie undecided

99% of us!
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by ikemesit4477: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Please help I had to create a new account for this.

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?
I think that's the secret you need to carry to your grave, you better do that to avoid regret, you should be greatful he didn't find out himself!
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Rozaytee: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2017
why on earth will u lie about ur virginity
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Adaumunocha(f): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2017
kingkaka:
As if u will be able to do so if u were in her shoes.
Why not
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tell him the truth.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by shaklisco(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Tell him. If he truly loves u, it shouldn't b a problem.

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by bimbotua(f): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
OrestesDante:

Just coming from profile pic. You're sweet. wink
awwwn...thank you sweet
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Adaumunocha(f): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=shaklisco post=62123808][/quote]Ogini
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
dis one hard oooo

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Buildtower: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
We all make mistakes in life, but some of those mistakes are very much avoidable. Anyway, this is how I look at life: I practice to say the truth at all times.

If I can say the truth in times when it will not cost me my life (just as your situation then wouldn't have cost you your life), then maybe I will be able to say the even at the point of death for Christ sake.

You and your finance are wrong to have engaged in premarital sex.

I feel you should tell him now, after all the incident was before you met him. If he loves you enough, he will understand and forgive you. If you don't tell him now, be prepared to tell more lies in marriage to cover up for something as small as this.

That's my penny.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by holytee: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
pls contact me-08096635606
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by coolk(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Cedarseeds:
I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

Sorry but I'm curious!

What stuff did you do?
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Chizzychinny: 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tell him the truth, don't allow ur marriage to base on lies, make him to understand the reasons and give proper reason and answers to his questions.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Princechuks90(m): 12:50am On Nov 07, 2017
To me, it's too late for that. Since you held on & succeeded in making him believe he's the one that deflowered you. Changing the story will change your marriage with him... Forgive yourself & make a good wife to him & the best mom ever to your unborn children.

Cheers!
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Dshocker(m): 5:57am On Nov 07, 2017
Vivly:
Will peace of mind marry her after?

Badt gurl grin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by tranxo(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2017
Vivly:
Will peace of mind marry her after?
It may, or it may not. But even if it's the later, better to wait a little longer than jump in on a bed of lies. A pure recipe for marriage breakdown.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2017
coolk:

Sorry but I'm curious!

What stuff did you do?
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Julivas:
Please sit him down and tell him in love

"Brother",
Be careful of the advice you give to others in this section right here...lest you yourself not follow it.
Pandora's box is lurking around the corner.

James 1:22
"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves."
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by mctowel01: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2017
The thing is one won't be angry with the lie of not being a virgin. The problem is the common stupid lie of saying you were unknowingly disvirgirned at 15 by a neighbour, which almost every girl gives nowadays. Total crap
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Lules(f): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Cedarseeds:

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?
confess
and be at peace with yourself
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by mctowel01: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Took advantage, of a fifteen year old?? ..I have a 16yearold yahoo boy codedly driving around his infinity fx35 at the next street.

A minor with full grown tits and back side will kill, steal, commit arson, and other hard crimes and will be allowed to go on trial even possibly punished..why don't they say they are to young, they don't know what they are doing
.but when it's sexx, just to off pant and do the thing...someone will start blaming the adult for rape saying he or she took advantage...I understand what statutory rape is but some countries don't care about such shitss anymore..cos they know these so called minors are the ones calling for it...
95percent of the time it isn't rape....dats why I was asking the OP cos it seems like she was trying to paint a picture that the sexx she had wasn't her consent cos she was young...

some state in united state have reduced statutory rape age from 17yrs 11months to almost 15yrs since in those state 15-16yrs are allowed to drive.

OP is LYING if she says the sex wasn't with her concent. A BIG LIE
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by mctowel01: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Ejomax77:
Seriously I don't know why ladies lie bout their "virginity status"
When some have nothing else to offer than the kpekus, they have to lie to sell their market wella
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by mctowel01: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2017
amunkita:
OP, do u think we re foolz
Do u even have the slightest idea that my neighbor deflowered me story don cast tey tey...

I pity the man sha cous wen that alum u used wears off, u would be as wide as d Atlantic ocean.
Haha... that story has been on since I was in primary school
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by amunkita(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2017
mctowel01:
Haha... that story has been on since I was in primary school
i swear! Very old lie....
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by coolk(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Pls do answer. The Info could save lives.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by ezteem(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cedarseeds:

Bitch you Lied twice already.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Julivas(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
MsNgo40:

"Brother",
Be careful of the advice you give to others in this section right here...lest you yourself not follow it.
Pandora's box is lurking around the corner.

James 1:22
"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves."
Woman of God, thanks for the scriptures.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by OliveCynosure(f): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Why
Now you've given him reason never to trust you again

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.