Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why Buhari Will Contest In 2019 – APC Founding Member, Momoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Contest In 2019 – APC Founding Member, Momoh (624 Views)

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours / APC Founding Fathers Watching From The Opposition, Sidelined In Ruling Party (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Will Contest In 2019 – APC Founding Member, Momoh by Ebisco012: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Former minister of information, Prince Tony Momoh, has stated that President Muhammadu Buhari will contest in 2019 because he is entitled to a second term in office.

Momoh, a personal friend of the president and founding member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), said this in a chat with Sun.

He also declared that Buhari is now fully fit and even healthier than many APC leaders.

His words: “He (Buhari) is entitled to two terms. We should be thankful to God Almighty that we have a Buhari now who understands Nigeria more than any other Nigerian leader apart from the late Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe.

“His presence in government is not an accident. We give the impression that someone who has been sick cannot work. I believe his sickness was exacerbated by what he discovered was on the ground. I was at the caucus meeting some couple of days ago; I was surprised to see him looking healthier than most of us. He is back fully at work.

“One thing I can assure you is that if Buhari is strong enough and he knows he can do the job, he will contest and win. In fact, he cannot lose any election in Nigeria. One thing is when he secures a terrain you can’t take it from him.

“Those who are going to vote are not the people on the social media; it is the ordinary people. His support base is the ordinary man. And he won’t take up a job he cannot do. Nigeria has to be re-grounded.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/why-buhari-will-contest-in-2019-apc.html

Re: Why Buhari Will Contest In 2019 – APC Founding Member, Momoh by uncleiykeman(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2017
The idiot will die before 2019
Re: Why Buhari Will Contest In 2019 – APC Founding Member, Momoh by magoo10(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Contesting is not the issue here, any political animal can contest and win elections in Nigerias warped electoral system, it is whether the dullard can deliver after being elected ?the answer is a very big No.
Nigeria can continue deceiving herself as long we boycott all elections.
one whose hands is filled with the
blood of the innocent cannot truly prosper.
Re: Why Buhari Will Contest In 2019 – APC Founding Member, Momoh by oladeebo: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2017
uncleiykeman:
The idiot will die before 2019
and you when when?
Re: Why Buhari Will Contest In 2019 – APC Founding Member, Momoh by adebtech(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2017
The thing is this man is just spitting the bitter truth, if Buhari decides to run cum 2019, forget all the outcries and online polls, he will win not because he has performed well though but because he has a fan base and I've not seen who will challenge that fan base yet in 2019 struggles.
Re: Why Buhari Will Contest In 2019 – APC Founding Member, Momoh by yudee233: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Oga you told us to stone you after 2years and we are still gathering the stones
Re: Why Buhari Will Contest In 2019 – APC Founding Member, Momoh by surgical: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
adebtech:
The thing is this man is just spitting the bitter truth, if Buhari decides to run cum 2019, forget all the outcries and online polls, he will win not because he has performed well though but because he has a fan base and I've not seen who will challenge that fan base yet in 2019 struggles.
oga forget that large fan base its fable like buhari have integrity, it is simply not true , they are working on two wrong assumptions 1 that nigerians who have suffered his misrule are fools who don't know what is good for them and don't deserve a good life 2 that he will rigg successfully and if he losses will not relinquish power easily like Jonathan, that is a big lie Nigeria is bigger than him and his gang of sycophants , come 2019 Nigeria will move forward without buhari,and that's a fact, he could not hold on to power as a military dictator ,he can't as a civilian with so many contending forces
Re: Why Buhari Will Contest In 2019 – APC Founding Member, Momoh by adebtech(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
surgical:
oga forget that large fan base its fable like buhari have integrity, it is simply not true , they are working on two wrong assumptions 1 that nigerians who have suffered his misrule are fools who don't know what is good for them and don't deserve a good life 2 that he will rigg successfully and if he losses will not relinquish power easily like Jonathan, that is a big lie Nigeria is bigger than him and his gang of sycophants , come 2019 Nigeria will move forward without buhari,and that's a fact, he could not hold on to power as a military dictator ,he can't as a civilian with so many contending forces

You're not getting my point of view here brother.

All these things you say don't always count when the elections come. I base in North and I can tell you he's loved here by his people, so if he decided to contest in 2019, he will get more than 70% of North's votes no matter who his opponent is.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Took The Street Of Awka South Anambra A Day Before Election / Why Are The People Of Nigeria So Confident Of A Prosperous Future? / How The Chief Of Army Staff Ty Buratai Ambushed Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.