Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. (415 Views)

Why Do Some Muslims Think They Can Convince Christians To Help Attack Jews ? / What Things Do People Think Are In The Bible But Are Actually Not In The Bible? / 8 Prayers No Evil Can Withstand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. by marttol: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
i have heard a lot of people say,they will enjoy their life to the fullest,that when they die they will go and face GOD...do they think the world they are going is not realer than this physical realm...BUT SERIOUSLY,DO THIS SET OF HUMANS THINK THEY CAN FACE THE THRONE OF GOD.
Re: Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. by OtemSapien: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
God Almighty is right inside everyone, atheists, Christians, Muslims, etc but many don't realise this. They are busy looking for a separate quantifiable God in the firmament they said is in the sky.
When we die, we won't still see a separate entity called GOD, rather we will see ourselves as God because it is actually the sum total of everything, every consciousness, every energy etc that makes up what is called GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. by Zenithpeak(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
The've condemned themselves already and will face the throne of judgment for official pronouncement of their judgement.

Why do I get worried over a deliberate sinner?
Re: Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. by Wilgrea7(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
is enjoying life a sin? why do people automatically tag enjoying life most times as doing something sinful
Re: Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. by marttol: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
OtemSapien:
God Almighty is right inside everyone, atheists, Christians, Muslims, etc but many don't realise this. They are busy looking for a separate quantifiable God in the firmament they said is in the sky.
When we die, we won't still see a separate entity called GOD, rather we will see ourselves as God because it is actually the sum total of everything, every consciousness, every energy etc that makes up what is called GOD ALMIGHTY.

Re: Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wilgrea7:
is enjoying life a sin? why do people automatically tag enjoying life most times as doing something sinful

I WONDER.
Re: Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. by hopefulLandlord: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wilgrea7:

been a while
Re: Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. by Wilgrea7(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

been a while
my dear kind sir.. been real busy.. how's life smiley
Re: Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. by hopefulLandlord: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wilgrea7:

awesome bro, awesome

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think They Can Withstand GOD. by hopefulLandlord: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wilgrea7:

awesome bro, awesome

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Who Take Advantage Of Christians Will Rot In Hell - Tunde Bakare (video) / Another View On Tithing / Does Bible Prophecy Point To The Modern State Of Israel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.