Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Us Green Card Programm Problem - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Green Card Programm Problem (660 Views)

Investors 'buying' US Green Cards For $1m / How Much Is A US Green Card Truly Worth ? / Nigerian US Green Card Holder Visting Nigeria, And Returning To US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us Green Card Programm Problem by ezioyi(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
I need the web address,where i can submitt an application.I would also like to know when and how,are there processing fees i need to pay. General how does it work?
Re: Us Green Card Programm Problem by omega25red(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2010
i guess from my experience you just can't fill out an application for a green card. you either have to win the green card lottery or you have to have a citizen file permanent residency for you. or a church that has political connect used to be able to apply for you but i dont know if they allow that anymore. also you may also apply if you have the type of visa which might allow you to eventually petition for permanent residency or get married to a u.s citizen who will in turn do the spousal petition for you. the price of those applications doubled i think 3 years ago lucky for me i did my citizenship before it went to like $900 buck if im not mistaken. good luck though

(1) (Reply)

Li / Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.