Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,859 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship (799 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship by ORAGBON(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Joan is my younger sister,she is the second to the last child while I am the second born in our family.I have always looked out for my younger sister. My parents always reminded me to be sure to do that.

Before Joan came to live with me,she was a doting and respectable younger sister. All that has changed now.

It all started a year and half ago. Joan began to date Raymond,a politician,in his late forties. I cannot tell how they met but I first discovered about their relationship when Raymond started coming to drop Joan at our house after they had gone out. I asked Joan why she didn’t want to bring in her friend to introduce to me but she said the guy was shy and not ready to meet her family until he was sure.At that point,I asked her his name,she said never mind. I had to tell her that I knew the owner of the car that was dropping her off. I told her that Raymond and I dated for a few months but broke up because I wasn’t comfortable with his lifestyle,he appeared to be lying about a lot of things like the fact that I had confronted him with a rumor of him having a wife and children in Ghana.

Joan finally admitted that Raymond had told her about me and how it didn’t work out because I was always listening to rumors about him. He stated that being a politician,his political opponents were always in the habit of spreading malicious rumors to discredit him. He said he didn’t need a woman who didn’t understand his career.

I thought Joan was joking,I warned her to stay away from Raymond but she laughed and said she was a big girl and can take care of herself. She continued to see Raymond and never for once did Raymond ever come inside our house to see me. Three months later,Joan moved out of my apartment to live with Raymond.......

http://livelystones.com.ng/sister-accused-jealous-relationship/
Re: My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship by HeWrites(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
undecided
Re: My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship by Tension532: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
she's just being childish
Re: My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship by Tension532: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
sha who doesn't wanna date a politician
Re: My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship by Rukkydelta(f): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Op you sabi compose tori wella
Well done sir
Re: My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship by DuchessLily(f): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hmmmm... Odiegwu
Re: My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship by NnamdiN: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Once there's a link attached to a story on NL, I never ever read it.
Re: My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wale Adenuga present super story,, we are nothing but pencils in the eyes of the creator..
Re: My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship by Kimcutie: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Wife Caught Redhanded With Her Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed By Husband(photos) / Men, Before You Ask Her To Marry You, Look For These Signs / How To Avoid Been Friend Zoned By A Girl And Make Her Desire You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.