Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,190 members, 7,925,699 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Lf The Police Declare Ur Friend Wanted With A N50m Reward, Would You Fish Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lf The Police Declare Ur Friend Wanted With A N50m Reward, Would You Fish Him (296 Views)

23-year-old Impregnated By Runaway Soldier Wants Military To Fish Him / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m / Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lf The Police Declare Ur Friend Wanted With A N50m Reward, Would You Fish Him by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hi Guys,
Happy weekend to all our Fans. Please Enjoy & stay out of Trouble
Imagine the Police , sorry “ Nigerian Police” declared your Best Friend wanted and a Reward of N50m was placed on the Wanted Notice.
Would You Fish Your Friend Out To Get The Reward?
Drop your comments.
MY VERDICTS
As long as the crime doesn’t affect my entire family and also no killing of anyone at all is involved, .I will be mute. Police should go and get him themselves, I no want their Reward
What about you?
Can't Want To Hear From You.
Read More and follow us on Twitter @davidotokinews
www.davidotokiblog.com/2017/11/no-lie-if-police-declare-your-best.html
Re: Lf The Police Declare Ur Friend Wanted With A N50m Reward, Would You Fish Him by Aadeyinka(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Spikes123:
Hi Guys,
Happy weekend to all our Fans. Please Enjoy & stay out of Trouble
Imagine the Police , sorry “ Nigerian Police” declared your Best Friend wanted and a Reward of N50m was placed on the Wanted Notice.
Would You Fish Your Friend Out To Get The Reward?
Drop your comments.
MY VERDICTS
As long as the crime doesn’t affect my entire family and also no killing of anyone at all is involved, .I will be mute. Police should go and get him themselves, I no want their Reward
What about you?
Can't Want To Hear From You.
Read More and follow us on Twitter @davidotokinews
www.davidotokiblog.com/2017/11/no-lie-if-police-declare-your-best.html
why not? bcoz he must have turned to criminal not friend as was wanted by police

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Hundreds Flee From Borno Town Amidst Gunfire, Explosion / Buhari Appoints Committee To Audit Recovered Funds / Golden Goose May You Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.