Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,829 members, 7,966,073 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:30 AM

One Corner! One Corner! One Corner! (A Story By Hardhomies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Corner! One Corner! One Corner! (A Story By Hardhomies) (491 Views)

One Corner Crooner Patapaa And His Very Well Endowed Girlfriend / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Corner! One Corner! One Corner! (A Story By Hardhomies) by HardHomies: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Get out!
Ya. I said get out. Okay stay. Read along. Let me tell you a story.

My name is Danny, a Hardhomie admin.

Story alphabet: Letter A

Story Tittle: Adanna.

When I was much younger in college,2013 precisely, I was a basic nerd, a hot nerd too. I liked girls. I wanted p***sy but i was too scared to ask for some. I was staying off camp alone, and my neighbors would come home with different girls every weekend while i would hopelessly retire into my room to breathlessly stare at moving pictures of nude bodies stamped in a plastic case, digitally stapled with a screen, in my left hand, while I used my right hand to eat ground nut. shocked shocked shocked (Get out, wetin you wan hear?)

One thing about being my type of nerd was that you had many girls around you in school but zero at home. All the girls wanted to learn what you had to teach, and even pay for your time in cash or snacks. Although i liked the cash, i wanted more.

There was this particular girl i grew fond: fair skinned Igbo girl with a pair of medicated glasses, average sized b**bs, slightly above average a*s, I'd give her 7/10.
I secretly wanted a love relationship with her, I wanted her beyond the surface,I wanted more. But I was scared. I was afraid of losing her, I was a poor loser.
I told my neighbors to help me out and they told me to just tell her straight up; "She go beat you?" they would ask, "or you dey fear?" "No na, how I go take fear girl?"

Fast Forward
I swallowed my balls and ask her out.
"Oh Danny, you're just like a brother to me, haba na; why would you even think like that?" ( sad sadI hates girls ehn) "Besides, I'm saving my virginity for my wedding night" I still remember these words even as I type and I feel like crying, but I'm a man, men don't cry.

Fast Forward
I came home one day after my football game and rushed to drink a chilled sachet of water from my neighbors room. As I opened the door, I saw a face,sandwiched within two of my male neighbors, in a hot and steamy party. "Ada" I shouted, I was dipped into a hot sauce of pain and disappointment. I just closed the door and walked away. My neighbors later told me that they didn't know about Ada as 'the girl' and that the girl was a superstar. I was disappointed;
I started avoiding girls generally and began to study hard for school and practice my Chess game, table tennis and skating more vigorously. I wanted to forget. But I couldn't.
I swore that I would never let this kind of thing happen to me again, I began to make researches and read books, I practiced, I failed some, I got some. I tried the good processes again and got more.

I will share more with you so you don't have to get only some, prepare for it, I will tell you about how it all ended with Adanna when I'm less busy. For now, I have a movie to watch;
'30mins or less'.

Check our previous thread if you missed it
https://www.nairaland.com/4157574/introduction-hardhomies
Re: One Corner! One Corner! One Corner! (A Story By Hardhomies) by HardHomies: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Alphabet B Coming

You can bookmark this link or follow not to miss out!

(1) (Reply)

School Kids: Birth Pose Taking Social Media By Storm / MUST READ!!! 15 Ways To Keep A Relationship Working (advice) / Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.