Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,273 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) (23239 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by johntaiwo123(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2017
smiley

Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by tayo4ng(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2017
always them
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by psalmhorah(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2017
I won't be surprised if they release her ..
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by emezuo17: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2017
When it is good, they are not igbos, when it is bad you tag all south igbos, this your stupidity will affect you in real life, when did ogoja and Edo people become igbos? Product of quota system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by Ladyjumong(f): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
python1:
All these developers sef, developing everything. Ogoja people, stay away from all these "hardworking" developers, a word is enough for the wise. Now, Martha Edea was developed, she wanted to develop these two to continue the development process grin grin grin
do you find understanding things hard or are you just being confuse.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by chiochio1(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Association of name checkers Ikot-ekpene branch...you are right those same very people

activistjohnny:
The Operatives of Rapid Response Squad of Lagos State Police Command have arrested a suspected human trafficker while trying to transport two teenage girls through Lagos to Abidjan in Ivory Coast for commercial sex work.
The suspect, Martha Edea, 30, a mother of two from Ogoja in Cross River State, was nabbed in Lagos after travelling with the young girls from Benin, Edo State.
Martha confessed to the police that she was trafficked to Ivory Coast by one Mariam who told her there were chances of securing a good job in the country but was later introduced to sex work where she slaved for months in paying back her custodian who brought her to Abidjan.
Martha said: “I worked for three months to pay Mariam N180,000 to balance her for my transportation into Ivory Coast and also for connecting me.” She added that Mariam after collecting the money travelled to Spain abandoning her as a sex worker.
The mother of two who left her children in the village with her mother couldn’t find a headway in the business after her connector had travelled to Spain. She further explained that she yielded to her friend’s advise to come back to Nigeria to recruit young girls for the business.
Martha however, came back to Nigeria and headed for Edo State where she was told that she will find young girls willing to travel out of the country to hustle as strumpets.
On her part, one of her victims, Francess Bamidele, a 19-year-old secondary school dropout, said she was elated to hear that prostitution is very lucrative in Abidjan so she opted in for it.
Deborah recruited Elo Etim, 18. Martha in her statement said, ‘I met with Elo’s mother and told her what her daughter was about to embark on in Abidjan and she agreed to it, she also prayed for her and wished her good luck.”
Elo confirmed that her mother was elated about the journey that she gave her some money and phone number to call when she got to Ivory coast.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/trafficker-arrested-while-transporting.html
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by Welcomme: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2017
Dem use olosho work swear for EDO girls ni? The cheapest service in Edo is prostitution. They have it in excess that they export the excess.
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by python1: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:
do you find understanding things hard or are you just being confuse.
You that is not confused, what's this? grin grin

Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by pcagbaji(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2017
They will still go back after their release
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by sotall(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Welcomme:
Dem use olosho work swear for EDO girls ni? The cheapest service in Edo is prostitution. They have it in excess that they export the excess.
sharap there!
How many Edo names did you see in the write up?
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by daroz(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2017
loneatar:
Edo girls and ashawo business
So Bamidele Francess and Elo Etim are Edo names, right ?
It’s thunder that will fire you and the writer of this article, seriously.
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by wizod(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2017
She want 2 give HIV in return for dem to spread 2 innocent people
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by safetyInspector(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2017
You are more than confused. Let Ladyjumong be. Mariam that introduced Martha Edea to the business is still not an Igbo going by the name. Stop constituting nuisance because of your hatred for the Igbos.
python1:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2017
python1:
All these developers sef, developing everything. Ogoja people, stay away from all these "hardworking" developers, a word is enough for the wise. Now, Martha Edea was developed, she wanted to develop these two to continue the development process grin grin grin

You are a disgrace to human beings

1 Like

Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Which kind of mothers are dis
Jesus
She prayed to God for her daughter to succeed in prostitution @18yr
What is 18yr old facing dat she wil decide to go into prostitution
Some moda no get JOY
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by Jerrypolo(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Awon eyan developer. Eku developing

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive as ideal souvenir for your clients this Xmas and new year.

An online salesman/businessman should be decent and responsible, shunning all forms of bigotry and name shaming.

You do not know who is reading and who is a potential client.

Stick to your trade and leave the name callings to NCAN or whatever they are called out here.

Thanks for your time.

Jerrypolo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by Emanuola(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2017
Edo and prostitution!! no1 in d world.
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by shallysgirl: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lover of Igbos. Sorry we can't love you back. Afonjazzy python
python1:
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by Ladyjumong(f): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:

even things not related to igbos, you would still bring them in. you got to reduce ur obsession igbos if you want to live long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by python1: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
shallysgirl:
Lover of Igbos. Sorry we can't love you back. Afonjazzy python
How did it go? grin grin grin. Pls comply with the rules, otherwise, e fit happen again grin grin. Anyway, I will like to chat you up, I'm a very handsome and successful young man. I have a lot of money, I'm very handsome. Here is one of my best pictures cool cool.

Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:

According to report, she was accommodated in Lagos and eventually accommodated those little girls. So you know who influenced her (accommodators).
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by shallysgirl: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
So you are the igr person/reporter?
I don't give a damn. Nansense.
python1:

How did it go? grin grin grin. Pls comply with the rules, otherwise, e fit happen again grin grin. Anyway, I will like to chat you up, I'm a very handsome and successful young man. I have a lot of money, I'm very handsome. Here is one of my best pictures cool cool.
Re: Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) by python1: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
shallysgirl:
So you are the igr person/reporter?
I don't give a damn. Nansense.
Yes, I will report immediately, so, comply with the rules. So, wetin you talk about what I said? Or don't you like my cool appearance on the picture? grin grin grin In case you didn't notice it, here it is again, am I not handsome? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Strike In Ogun, Police Arrest Three With Arms / Man, 42, Arraigned For Stealing 26 Crates Of Beer / EFCC Withdraws Naira Abuse Suit Against Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.