Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,909 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Burglar Gets Stuck In Window For Five Hours In Botched Break-in - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burglar Gets Stuck In Window For Five Hours In Botched Break-in (573 Views)

Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / Kidnappers Kill African Church Priest In Botched Rescue Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burglar Gets Stuck In Window For Five Hours In Botched Break-in by Realsman405(m): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2017
A burglar had to be rescued by police during a break-in – after he got stuck in a window for five hours. The shoeless man – wearing jeans and black socks – had to be retrieved by officers after desperately crying out for help when he got trapped in the tight spot.

A picture taken by West Midlands Police on today shows the crook with his body half inside the window with his legs dangling out. Shortly after being freed from the window, the he was taken into police custody.

In a tweet, West Midlands Response Team said from their @ResponseWMP1 account:‘#dontgetstuck if your trying to break in. 5 hours alter shouting help #triptocustody by all means’

Web users were quick to ridicule the would-be burglar on social media. Judith Broug said: ‘trying really hard not to laugh’

And Jim Nicholl tweeted: ‘Another fine mess Stanley. Must feel a right turkey!’

Henry Smith added: ‘This has made my day. What an absolute plonker.’ Lisa Foster wrote: ‘Bet he felt like an absolute idiot. He got everything he deserved being stuck there for that long.’

www.myjoyonline.com/news/2017/November-3rd/burglar-gets-stuck-in-window-for-five-hours-in-botched-break-in.php

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Burglar Gets Stuck In Window For Five Hours In Botched Break-in by rawpadgin(m): 6:20am On Nov 06, 2017
grin grin grin

Bush meat grin
Re: Burglar Gets Stuck In Window For Five Hours In Botched Break-in by amnesty7: 6:26am On Nov 06, 2017
Never trust a shoeless mangrin
Re: Burglar Gets Stuck In Window For Five Hours In Botched Break-in by divinehand2003(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2017
If it were my window, I would not only leave him there for a week, but also preaching the following, '' thou shalt not steal" on a daily basis till he repents.
Re: Burglar Gets Stuck In Window For Five Hours In Botched Break-in by purem(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Yesterday evening my Oga

Madam called me to her

Room, she said there was a

Lizard in her room that I should

Find it and threw it out

So as I was looking for the lizard

She said it has run past thru her leg

She now open her laps and told me to

Put my heads in between her legs to

Bring it out.....

So as I was about putting my head

I heard "pinm pinm piiiiiiinnnnnnnnnm"

She quickly stands up and was shouting

At me like "what are you doing in my room"

When I look at her face there was so

Much tension but when she realized

That the gate had not been opened

And there was still Hot outside the gate,

She said

"common go and open gate for my husband"...

So this morning

When Oga as leave for work

She entered the visitors room

She's been there now for a while..........

Wait! is like someone is calling me "ma"

Don't think anything stupid b4 I

Come back o, coz am not someone like that...
Re: Burglar Gets Stuck In Window For Five Hours In Botched Break-in by oyatmicah(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
purem:
Yesterday evening my Oga

Madam called me to her

Room, she said there was a

Lizard in her room that I should

Find it and threw it out

So as I was looking for the lizard

She said it has run past thru her leg

She now open her laps and told me to

Put my heads in between her legs to

Bring it out.....

So as I was about putting my head

I heard "pinm pinm piiiiiiinnnnnnnnnm"

aswear u ar not well, hope no b u d op dey talk about, ur head suppose hang for ur madam's under ni for 5 hours make d husband come rescue u wit a cutlass grin. grin
Re: Burglar Gets Stuck In Window For Five Hours In Botched Break-in by DanseMacabre(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2017
And after una go tell me say oyibo no dey do jazz
Re: Burglar Gets Stuck In Window For Five Hours In Botched Break-in by purem(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2017
oyatmicah:

aswear u ar not well, hope no b u d op dey talk about, ur head suppose hang for ur madam's under ni for 5 hours make d husband come rescue u wit a cutlass grin. grin

(1) (Reply)

Female Teacher Killed By Relations Flogging Their Daughter... / Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road / How Supervisor Defiled Two-year-old Chrisland School Pupil – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.