Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,080 members, 7,946,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? (9702 Views)

Poll: Is Vice President Atiku corrupt?

Yes: 72% (80 votes)
No: 27% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Where Is Atiku Abubakar / Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate / Who Is Atiku Abubakar & Why Is Obj After Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by Mariory(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

EVEN RAY CHARLES AND STEVEN WONDER can see that ATIKU is corrupt. TAFA Balogun was shouting he was victimized until we all saw the evidence. wait till after immunity and see how fast ATIKU can run away from Nigeria

Atiku has already run away. At least he thinks he has.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2007
Run away from what!

So you seriously think he can run away. Nope, it'll definitely gonna take more than 100 OBJ's and 100 EFCC's to achieve that including 500 INEC's
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by debosky(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2007
He'll be back, to another triumphant welcome after he kicks Obj's butt in court for the upteenth time.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by stiyke(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2007
@Ugodaniels

You still havent told us y atiku is telling us OBJ is corrupt now. y is he fighting now?? is he waking up from coma?? Ok i get it. Atiku just got born again grin

When you talk of corruption, you see it has 4 corner stones, which are IBB, OBJ, Atiku and PDP.

If a blind man shoots an arrow at corruption, i bet you he wont miss atiku.

Keep waiting for facts, you will be sympathising with him in jail with ur facts. Cause thats where he is landing next. Trust OBJ (constitution or no constitution). sad
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2007
stiyke:

@Ugodaniels

You still havent told us y atiku is telling us OBJ is corrupt now. y is he fighting now?? is he waking up from coma?? Ok i get it. Atiku just got born again grin

When you talk of corruption, you see it has 4 corner stones, which are IBB, OBJ, Atiku and PDP.

If a blind man shoots an arrow at corruption, i bet you he wont miss atiku.

Keep waiting for facts, you will be sympathising with him in jail with your facts. Cause thats where he is landing next. Trust OBJ (constitution or no constitution). sad

You talk like an EX-Military man consitution or no consitution Alas, you the first time in history, NIgeria is now the center of attraction for the world and everybody, including the international community is watching and waiting for any wrong move from OBJ and they'll descend on him like a hawk. cheesy
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by debosky(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2007
Ask AA why he is saying it now, the truth is: no evidence is produced against AA, Obj has tons of it all over.

if they touch Atiku without proof, they will have more trouble than Dokubo and Uwazurike put together
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2007
If a blind man shoots an arrow at corruption, i bet you he wont miss atiku

grin grin grin

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I can see Shutmouth is getting tired of his fantasies and wishful thinkings against da person of Atiku.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by debosky(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2007
AA for president!!

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2007
I came to Nairaland to nail Atiku.

Mission Accomplished!!!

It's time to say "AU REVOUR".

Got other important work to accomplish.

Buh Bye, See Ya!!!

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2007
Oh! sorry, just popped in to bring my yum yum up the ladder.

See ya!!!

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by abhosts(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2007
If Nigerians should dear make the mistake and vote for Atiku on Sentimental basis, this would only take us back another 100 years.

It is unfortunate that a crook like Atiku can play on the collective intelligence of millions of Nigerians. We all forget in a hurry the Pentascope scam which was a 100% Atiku show, of which Nitel May Never Recover. If you happen to hear the story of many Abuja contractors during Atiku’s time in charge of the presidency (During Obasanjo’s first term), one would wonder how such a human being like that can still aspire for the presidency.

We need a new direction in Nigeria. The AC and the PDP are all siblings of the same parent. They are not the solution to Nigeria’s lingering problems.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by debosky(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2007
mr abhosts please furnish us with details, the so called pentascope scam was Atiku's show? please explain how.

We know all kinds of stories float around in Abuja, some evidence is required please, enough of wild claims.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by dblock(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2007
dblock, you must be da dumbest of them all! Do you read the news at all or watch telly! i bet not. Which court has found Atiku guilty NONE. Its only frivolous and dubious FG panels that always churnes out what their masters dictates to them. This is the highest point of stupdity!

In your last statememnt, you mentioned Atiku as a CORRUPT EX Military Baboon, rotflmao! My dear are you from Mars or Jupiter!

You really make me laugh!

I do? grin , perharps i should consider stand up comedy. but seriously only a fool needs a court ruling to know when a man is corrupt. i just look at his picture and an instinct says, he's worse than Abacha and saddam. Atiku is scum face the facts
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by spaceworld: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2007
Shuthmouth and dblock

You guys have the get the situation down in the country right, Atiku, Obasanjo who so ever in the realm of power now are thieve and are prodigal sons of the country Nigeria, How on earth a country as the 11th largest producer of OIL in the world and 7th largest exporter of OIL in the. Will give an excuse for her citizen after almost 8years of ruling without any tangible dividend of democracy

Poverty is walloping people like wind of sound and disease spread wild like a haunting ghost, and ONE PRESIDENT and VICE now fighthing at the tail end of their tenure

Both are their since the beginning what is the achievement they have for us, NOTHING except POVERTY, and now they are fighting claiming they are fighing for the masses, Don't mind them they are fighting for the pocket,

The education system is bad no infrastructure transport zero roads too bad even know to death trap the Niaja roads, Electricity infact the worst (Tell me all billions of naira spend into power generation where is the outcome) we are suffering and smiling and the baster still cajoling us ATIKU OBJ are not to be a leader at all

Let all Nigeria vote for integrity of candidate not party anymore.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by Mariory(m): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2007
Posted by: abhosts
If Nigerians should dear make the mistake and vote for Atiku on Sentimental basis, this would only take us back another 100 years.

It is unfortunate that a crook like Atiku can play on the collective intelligence of millions of Nigerians

Don't foget, there are Nigerians with zero intelligence. No matter though. Atiku is politically dead and will soon be going to his true home. He's escape to London is temporary.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by dblock(m): 6:28am On Feb 23, 2007
@ Space World, I never siad Nigerians shoudn't vote for a candidate with intergrity. I only said that Atiku is scum wink
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2007

It is unfortunate that a crook like Atiku can play on the collective intelligence of millions of Nigerians

It's written everywhere, and very BOLD. Do we need a teacher to tell us Atiku is a corrupt man. He is not fit to be called a dad, talkless of our president.

God forbid!!!
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by dblock(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2007
100 years angry, That's an understatement, It'll take us back a thousand years angry
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by naijagal(f): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2007
both atiku & baba are corrupt full stop! tongue

how come baba did not declare him corrupt all this while? why now?
how come atiku is now saying baba should account for some funds used for God knows wat? y didnt he expose him all dis while?
if kasala no burst, would we be seeing dem airing all their dirty laundry both home & abroad?
d worst part is baba has made atiku look like d victim thereby arousing sentiments 4 atiku.

well 4 everyones info, atiku aint winning dis election
as a matter of fact my prayer is dat d least likely candidate will emerge victorious (as long as its not buhari either shocked), may God shock and put dem all to shame, can i get a resounding AMEN?!
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by dblock(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2007
atiku can't win, wetin cheesy
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by folnath(f): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2007
Shutmouth, Shutup or whatever the name is, I thought you said you are out of the thread? Pls note that Debosky is right in every way. I am not here to campaign for AA but at least air my views and read from others. You should lessen your hatred for AA a bit as your line of discussion sounds more personal.

Who knows probably he dumped you as an agent  grin

If AA is corrupt, the polls will speak. Nigeria has come of age to know who they should follow. So please stop your castigations and discuss more objectively.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by dblock(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2007
What polls, Inec and EFCC have already spoken, the baboon can't contest grin
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by folnath(f): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2007
@dblock

you just mentioned 2 of the government tools of political weapons probably to distract the masses, distrupt the polls, threaten political opponents or even use for tenure enlogation. So EFCC, INEC, you should know that these are not independent agencies.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2007
Shutmouth, Shutup or whatever the name is, I thought you said you are out of the thread? Please note that Debosky is right in every way. I am not here to campaign for AA but at least air my views and read from others. You should lessen your hatred for AA a bit as your line of discussion sounds more personal.

Who knows probably he dumped you as an agent

Me, Out? You are kidding.

I went to attend to important assignments.

As long as Atiku goes about campaigning ignorantly to mislead the people, I will keep the heat on him. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Call it personal or anything. Don't care!!! Does he think about me and my family as he goes about fermenting trouble for the country. That is personal and I will deal with him personal.

I am a natural born politician and I know the game more than Atiku.

Just keep watching!!!.

Does he read this? may be. Does his agents read this? yes.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by donnymikky(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2007
Point of correction folnath, Atiku 'was' already a BIG BOY before becoming Nigeria's VP. All the investments he did were done out of his own sweat,

@Ugodaniels

It's obvious you dont know the man A T I K U
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by Tobiegal(f): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2007
U bore mi, shutty,

why dont u look 4 sumthing 2 do,

u knw like go play wit sum sand! grin

AA is gona be who he's meant 2 b, wit or witout ur wahala!
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by olawa20(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2007
some of you really need to sit down and do some soul searching. if u claim atiku is not corrupt because no court of competent jurisdiction has declared so which legally u are right to say so. And in the same breadth you declare obasanjo to be the corrupt one because ATIKU says so. Then where is the logic and soundness in your argument.

Need we remind those who vehemently campaign for atilku that obj is not the one on the spot. Nigerians are not about to make a decision about obasanjo again. Many of the accusations against obasanjo were committed when the going-on between atiku and obasanjo was good. Why will Atiku decide to remain in a government he believes is autocratic and is out to nigerians harm. All through these 8 years and only in the last year you suddenly wake up to the reality that you are in the wrong place and even now he has not decided to call it quits.

We are not fooled by what obasanjo is doing neither are we going to be fooled by atiku. there are other candidates that present less-criminal choices for us. We'd rather stick to them than to some morally-bankrupt leaders
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by stiyke(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2007
@olawa20

Thank You. End of Thread.

We should all just look for a credible candidate. Period.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2007
Thank You. End of Thread.

We should all just look for a credible candidate. Period.

End of thread ke!!!

Mba, No, not yet.

Go ahead and look for credible candidate while we keep Atiku away from infecting them with his corruption virus.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2007
Atiku makes me feel like throwing up.

uuuuhhhhhh uuuuhhhhhhhhh

f**king bastard
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by debosky(m): 12:29am On Feb 24, 2007
he stole your girlfriend, so what?

get over it mate, at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Pensioners Protest Non-payment Of Pension Arrears / End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE / Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.