Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Church? (495 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? / Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Church? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2017
What has happened to you in church that you'd never forget in years to come due to the embarrassment it caused you?

Lemme start.

I have two embarrassing moments.

One happened while I was quite younger, I fell asleep during a Sunday service n was even snoring. The problem was that I sat at the front row close to my crush, I almost died that day.

The second one was when I took a sermon for teenagers class in the main church five years ago. It was hell, after so much fumbling on how I'll kill them with word that day, I started my sermon from the end of what I wrote down n was just saying total rubbish. What saved me that day was that I later won the award for best teenager in the church.

So let's hear from you.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Church? by Skyfornia(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2017
I can't be embarrassed in the presence of my God
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Church? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2017
The day a pastor came close to me during service and said" You are possessed "and the members were just looking at me like" see her face, demonic girl" i was embarrassed
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Church? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
The day a pastor came close to me during service and said" You are possessed "and the members were just looking at me like" see her face, demonic girl" i was embarrassed

I feel your pain.

I was being delivered once n I was laughing seriously. They actually thought it was an evil spirit
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Church? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

I feel your pain.

I was being delivered once n I was laughing seriously. They actually thought it was an evil spirit

Lmfao....
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Church? by LivinaPatrick(f): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Sleeping in the church, all of a sudden i fart....chei! I prayed for the ground to open and swallow me,but it didn't.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Church? by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Interesting
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Church? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Sleeping in the church, all of a sudden i fart....chei! I prayed for the ground to open and swallow me,but it didn't.

Jesu grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Need Graphic Works for Your Church Handbills / The Clergy-laity System A Satanic Invention. / Family Member, Pope Cry Out Over Abducted Reverend Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.